Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone on this forum feels like they are my real friends more than my friends IRL

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Everyone of my friends IRL doesnt even bother to contact me, they basically only wave me a hello which is their only form of talking to me or even some of them are just there to know that I exist and meanwhile everyone on this forum feels like they are more of friends than my friends IRL

Because we respect each other here (theoretically)

Mogs me for having IRL friends

Mogs me for having IRL friends
When those IRL friends wont even help you in a situation

My last IRL friend who would help me if I get kicked out of my parents house left to Los Angeles for Job Corps so now I gotta really be good because if my step dad kicks me out I am screwed

Nobody is your friend here. Everyone would murder you for a woman.

"respect each other"

That (theoretically) was because of
@Pancakecel :feelskek:
That's right, I don't respect many here. Too many cucks and normfags. Problem?

Everyone of my friends IRL doesnt even bother to contact me, they basically only wave me a hello which is their only form of talking to me or even some of them are just there to know that I exist and meanwhile everyone on this forum feels like they are more of friends than my friends IRL
Oy vey!

That's better than everyone making obscene and out-of-place allusions to philosophy, history, and current events.

Yeah my friends are just aquitances too. My friends barely answer my texts back and i have a friend who waves at me but he legit never bothered to have my contact info. None of them wanna be close friends with me. They just wanna talk to me for a bit and nothing more