Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This was the last straw and what made me create an incels.is account

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Greycel
When I started university this year I predicted how my cohort would be arranged. All friend groups will be purely males or females, the good looking girls will be friends, the less good looking girls will be friends and the groups will mostly be sorted by ethnicity. I also predicted that if I’m not the one who initiates the conversation, no one will talk to me. I predicted all this shit apart from one of doofy looking international asian student who managed to slip into one of the asian girl tables. It’s all so fucking predictable when you’re an incel. Do you think foids could explain how I predicted all of this? I bet if there was a good looking white guy in my class (I’m the only white guy in my class and I’m in Australia wtf) both genders would talk to him without him being the one who initiates.

being blackpilled is a blessing if you let it be

saved me a lot of time trying to control variables I never could control. I actually feel bad for my younger self, thinking it was all about "muhhhhh personality"

saved me a lot of time trying to control variables I never could control. I actually feel bad for my younger self, thinking it was all about "muhhhhh personality"
It also goes to show you just how cruel blue pillers are, giving false hope to men who never had a chance.

(I’m the only white guy in my class and I’m in Australia wtf)
Have you tried to talk to the noodlewhores that came from abroad to your country and need a visa?
There lies your only chance as a sub 5 man.

When I started university this year I predicted how my cohort would be arranged. All friend groups will be purely males or females, the good looking girls will be friends, the less good looking girls will be friends and the groups will mostly be sorted by ethnicity. I also predicted that if I’m not the one who initiates the conversation, no one will talk to me. I predicted all this shit apart from one of doofy looking international asian student who managed to slip into one of the asian girl tables. It’s all so fucking predictable when you’re an incel. Do you think foids could explain how I predicted all of this? I bet if there was a good looking white guy in my class (I’m the only white guy in my class and I’m in Australia wtf) both genders would talk to him without him being the one who initiates.
okay fatfoidhater69

Bro I’m in chadstralia as well I’m in your univERsity!

I knew this all along. If you are good looking, females will flock to you like a herd of sheep

Have you tried to talk to the noodlewhores that came from abroad to your country and need a visa?
There lies your only chance as a sub 5 man.
International tuition here is like 50k a year lmao, they have rich parents and could get it without an ugly white man XD

International tuition here is like 50k a year lmao, they have rich parents and could get it without an ugly white man XD
Brootal, you also pay a 50k tuition? If so you must be moneymaxxed

Life is so predictable and obvious once you are blackpilled. There is no more magic and everything makes sense

Is school even worth it if one lacks the acumen for technical studies? Probably not. I would go to fuck hot girls if I were hot.