Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tall black woman heightmogged me and almost made me cry

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★
I was bringing some Items back in their places ,I saw a tall black woman quite far ,I was so surprised. The way I see her compared to the thing the clothes were hanging,she was at least 6'1 and maybe 6'2 .

After many time at the store ,I saw her again .I went near her on purpose to see if she really heightmogged me. It was brutal,I didn't fully sidewatched her, bc she'd notice but I saw her shouldes which means she was taller than me. I felt frustrated, powerless,sad near her . I really wanted to cry, she fucking heightmogged me (6'0) .

-Adding to the fact I saw the white big boob milf o used to see at my gym with sandals. She always wear tight clothes to show her big boobs and tits. I followed her to watch her big boobs ,she noticed I felt guilty and as a creep.

This shitty nice weather are making worse for me ,many women wear sandals , short short.

The thing that really ruined my day is how this black woman heightmogged me , it's fucking over . I bet she was enjoying how I appeared short near her....
@VictimofBpillReaper

#over_for_manlet
#over_for_feetcels

I remember being bullied by tall black foids in school

If you are 6'0 you are not a manlet

Are you serious bro?
Yes and unless you live in the Netherlands or Serbia or somthing 6'0 isn't a manlet tier

Manletism starts when you are lower than your countrys/region average

Yes and unless you live in the Netherlands or Serbia or somthing 6'0 isn't a manlet tier

Ah ok

How tall are you @Ron.Belgrade

This grown ass nigger is crying over getting heightmogged once by a foid at 6ft:feelskek:.

im 5 8 , really dont care if a Woman Heightmogs me these Days , Its just like " How are you so fucking tall , you Freak " in my Head .

im 5 8 , really dont care if a Woman Heightmogs me these Days , Its just like " How are you so fucking tall , you Freak " in my Head .
I can't get over it

How i learned it's truly beyond over?

When height, though a manlet, is the least of my worries.

I want a tall black woman to sit on me

QLBAoJ4