Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Third reminder that I'm the shit (video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

:feelsjuice:

He's my bitch now. Tough tiddies habibi
But I broke him down for you. So its not hard to make him your bitch.

Cope I'm destroying you in your own thread :feelsjuice: you already tried ending this in the most sleezy way imaginable
But... You're the one who ended/stopped every single one of our threads. Which means you admit to losing and giving up;)

:feelswhat:

Cope I'm destroying you in your own thread :feelsjuice: you already tried ending this in the most sleezy way imaginable :feelswhat:
Lol I destroyed you so bad that you can't do anything else but posting emojis. I win u lose :feelsjuice:

But... You're the one who ended/stopped every single one of our threads. Which means you admit to losing and giving up;)
:feelsPop:

Nah I just got bored :feelsjuice:

Lol I destroyed you so bad that you can't do anything else but posting emojis. I win u lose :feelsjuice:

:feelsPop:
Cope

I derailed and ruined your thread, nobody has even given you attention since :feelsjuice:

So when you stop its cuz you got bored, when idle stops its cuz hes tryna run away?:feelsseriously:
Idle already tried cheating by editing his post so I dont get that notification :feelswhat:

Cope

I derailed and ruined your thread, nobody has even given you attention since :feelsjuice:
Dude, you're bumping my glory for everyone to see :cool: and yes, I got half the forum mad at me cuz they're absolutely envious jfl
Idle already tried cheating by editing his post so I dont get that notification :feelswhat:
"Waaawaaa he edited the post :feels: "

Nigga war is war! Deal with it nam sayin:feelsjuice:

Dude, you're bumping my glory for everyone to see :cool: and yes, I got half the forum mad at me cuz they're absolutely envious jfl

Everyone will see how I turned your brag thread into my shitpost sanctuary :feelsjuice:

It's basically one report away from getting moved to the sewers :feelsEhh:
"Waaawaaa he edited the post :feels: "

Nigga war is war! Deal with it nam sayin:feelsjuice:

Everyone will see how I turned your brag thread into my shitpost sanctuary :feelsjuice:

It's basically one report away from getting moved to the sewers :feelsEhh:

Nigga I said that I was just fucking around with this thread like three times already and you still think I'm taking it seriously? You are mildly autistic man NGL

Nigga I said that I was just fucking around with this thread like three times already and you still think I'm taking it seriously? You are mildly autistic man NGL