Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Third reminder that I'm the shit (video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Pound by pound bitches :feelsBox:

View: https://streamable.com/5tauxw

Das rite, some of you punk ass niggas wuz callin me outta my name saying I'm weak and shiiit JFL JFL I be tranin like a mofo in dis bitch just so you know. I'd beat the holy mierda out of all the bitches that talk shit, that ain't no mothafuckin larp nam sayin...

@Diocel @gymletethnicel @FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @Idotms @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @FamilyGuy1999 @ChadThunderc0ck and all my other haters: you ain't shit. Stay mad losers :cool:

Das rite, some of you punk ass niggas wuz callin me outta my name saying I'm weak and shiiit JFL JFL I be tranin like a mofo in dis bitch just so you know. I'd beat the holy mierda out of all the bitches that talk shit, that ain't no mothafuckin larp nam sayin...

@Diocel @gymletethnicel @FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @Idotms @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @FamilyGuy1999 @ChadThunderc0ck and all my other haters: you ain't shit. Stay mad losers :cool:

I see the little bastard baby wants some attention today

I see the little bastard baby wants some attention today
Mad cuz I'm in shape and you're a pathetic little chonker that can't do a handstand? Seethe gordito :lul:

It's pound for pound.
I rarely watch fights and when I do it's all dubbed to Spanish. But anyway, I hope you learned who's the true alpha male in this bitch. Know your place betaboy :cool:

oh no did the little baby soil his diaper again?
You do understand that none of your insults so far are based in reality right? Meanwhile I keep roasting the fuck outta you with facts. I win u lose :cool:

You do understand that none of your insults so far are based in reality right? Meanwhile I keep roasting the fuck outta you with facts. I win u lose :cool:
So far you haven't said any facts other than I'm fat
Which I have said countless times myself
so you not really creative with your insults and I could easily beat you in a fight
I won't even have to punch u

So far you haven't said any facts other than I'm fat
Which I have said countless times myself
so you not really creative with your insults and I could easily beat you in a fight
I won't even have to punch u
Bitch you've never been in a fight yourself, don't make me laugh. And I have roasted you about your autism and retardation which you have made evident with your post history lol

Bitch you've never been in a fight yourself, don't make me laugh. And I have roasted you about your autism and retardation which you have made evident with your post history lol
I am not diagnosed with autism, so once again you are factually incorrect

But I do have sympathy for people with autism
Making fun of autistic people only shows you are a normie
also the fact u need to prove u are better than other users
Usually incels wouldn't care about that because it's over

I am not diagnosed with autism, so once again you are factually incorrect

But I do have sympathy for people with autism
Making fun of autistic people only shows you are a normie
also the fact u need to prove u are better than other users
Usually incels wouldn't care about that because it's over
Bruh you got mad at mentout over some stupid shit and sperged out on him for months. You're 100 % autistic, don't make me repeat myself haha and I do like some autists like brettyboy and some others, I just dislike the great majority cuz of the retarded shit you do. Kinda the same as normies, I don't hate them all :feelsjuice:

Come over here. I'll beat the shit out of you. You ugly short spic

Bruh you got mad at mentout over some stupid shit and sperged out on him for months. You're 100 % autistic, don't make me repeat myself haha and I do like some autists like brettyboy and some others, I just dislike the great majority cuz of the retarded shit you do. Kinda the same as normies, I don't hate them all :feelsjuice:
I'm not autistic and u aren't qualified nor have the education needed to judge that
It's wierd how u keep using it as an insult on this incel forum

I rarely watch fights and when I do it's all dubbed to Spanish. But anyway, I hope you learned who's the true alpha male in this bitch. Know your place betaboy :cool:
Spanish? I thought you were Brazillian

looks like the clothes is wearing you not the other way around :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Watch again and look for size references my man. I have a natty leopard body type. The total opposite of your disgustingly fat complexion :feelsdevil:

"Im da shiiiet"

Este wey :feelskek:

Come over here. I'll beat the shit out of you. You ugly short spic
Source

Fuck off to looksmax

You will fit in perfectly in their

@Idotms you want more proof that ur an autist? FTL has called himself an aspie in several occasions yet he was smart enough to realize all my "I'm the shit" threads were meant to be funny since day one, whereas you took them super seriously and got butthurt by them :feelskek: what does that say about your social skills? :feelsdevil:

@Idotms you want more proof that ur an autist? FTL has called himself an aspie in several occasions yet he was smart enough to realize all my "I'm the shit" threads were meant to be funny since day one, whereas you took them super seriously and got butthurt by them :feelskek: what does that say about your social skills? :feelsdevil:
your threads aren't funny they are just cringe
And how does that mean I'm an autistic because I don't find your cringe threads funny?
:smonk:

just copy paste a post made by a fellow curry who's speaking honestly from the bottom of his heart and pretend you find it funny and you don't think in the same way deep down theory :feelsseriously:

What I find ridiculous is OP acting as if he's above whoever posted that stuff originally. "Look at me, I'm so not affected by anything said in this post that I am reposting it in the sewers, I'm so ironic guyz" :soy:

another lame attempt to be funny. Not gonna change the fact that I'm right

bruh, you're curry. Don't tell me you are unironically acting as if you're superior cuz your skin is light? if so, you're no different than pakis who act like they're Scandinavian nordics and while shitting on south indians claiming to be indo aryan (another example of self hate btw)

OP is coping hard tbh

whatever floats your boat buddy. Keep coping

Says the guy who has defended and simped for sex havers and fakecels in multiple occasions in the past lol

What I saw here was you posting a copypasta that most if not all people on this site were gonna interpret in the say way I did. I pointed out your hypocrisy more than I showed any sympathy for anyone.

btw I couldn't care less if he bullied and threatened lookism and looksmax users, those fags don't deserve any less :feelsjuice:

The only legitimate reason self-hate shouldn't be expressed on this forum is that there's a lot of white cunts with no sympathy that take pleasure in the misfortune of lesser races. You're basically stroking their egos by posting self-hating content. And that's exactly what you're doing with this thread so way to go retard

Bruh, you changed your avi recently, you used to have a white dude and you still have his name as your username. The reason you have a curry as your avi rn is that another user pointed out your hypocrisy about it JFL

You always bring up your skin tone thinking it makes you look better than regular curries which I find even more pathetic than those "self haters" you claim to mock, at least they're honest with themselves.

The levels of disingenuous coping in this post is truly laughable my man. I hope you have the strength to stomach the truth when you finally get your reality check in the future, if you ever overcome your delusions that is.

You know what I'm saying is true and I'm not gonna argue with you after you just blatantly deflected and denied a couple of points I made in a very dishonest way. JFL at you if you think I care about the people reading this shit enough to play along with your pretense of being an ironic troll, I can see through your stupid act. You already know what think about you and that's all I wanted.

Reminder this is what you posted under a copypasta in the Sewers so you calling others autistic is highly hypocritical

your threads aren't funny they are just cringe
And how does that mean I'm an autistic because I don't find your cringe threads funny?
Again, you don't understand my humor cuz it's directed to an NT audience. More proof that you're an autist :lul: brutal
just copy paste a post made by a fellow curry who's speaking honestly from the bottom of his heart and pretend you find it funny and you don't think in the same way deep down theory :feelsseriously:

What I find ridiculous is OP acting as if he's above whoever posted that stuff originally. "Look at me, I'm so not affected by anything said in this post that I am reposting it in the sewers, I'm so ironic guyz" :soy:

bruh, you're curry. Don't tell me you are unironically acting as if you're superior cuz your skin is light? if so, you're no different than pakis who act like they're Scandinavian nordics and while shitting on south indians claiming to be indo aryan (another example of self hate btw)

OP is coping hard tbh

Says the guy who has defended and simped for sex havers and fakecels in multiple occasions in the past lol

What I saw here was you posting a copypasta that most if not all people on this site were gonna interpret in the say way I did. I pointed out your hypocrisy more than I showed any sympathy for anyone.

btw I couldn't care less if he bullied and threatened lookism and looksmax users, those fags don't deserve any less :feelsjuice:

The only legitimate reason self-hate shouldn't be expressed on this forum is that there's a lot of white cunts with no sympathy that take pleasure in the misfortune of lesser races. You're basically stroking their egos by posting self-hating content. And that's exactly what you're doing with this thread so way to go retard

Bruh, you changed your avi recently, you used to have a white dude and you still have his name as your username. The reason you have a curry as your avi rn is that another user pointed out your hypocrisy about it JFL

You always bring up your skin tone thinking it makes you look better than regular curries which I find even more pathetic than those "self haters" you claim to mock, at least they're honest with themselves.

The levels of disingenuous coping in this post is truly laughable my man. I hope you have the strength to stomach the truth when you finally get your reality check in the future, if you ever overcome your delusions that is.

You know what I'm saying is true and I'm not gonna argue with you after you just blatantly deflected and denied a couple of points I made in a very dishonest way. JFL at you if you think I care about the people reading this shit enough to play along with your pretense of being an ironic troll, I can see through your stupid act. You already know what think about you and that's all I wanted.

Reminder this is what you posted under a copypasta in the Sewers so calling you others autistic is highly hypocritical
What in the hell is this tldnrd? :feelskek:

Again, you don't understand my humor cuz it's directed to an NT audience. More proof that you're an autist :lul: brutal
Apparently being NT is spamming someone's profile
and posting a vid of you trying to box while wearing a green handkerchief :lul:

Apparently being NT is spamming someone's profile
and posting a vid of you trying to box while wearing a green handkerchief :lul:

View attachment 480318
Posted like 4 comments on your profile, don't get so anxious about it sweetheart, I'm not gonna torture you too much :lul: I NTmog the fuck outta you. Stay mad :cool:
Amnesias me. You’ve written every single word here yourself
Then it must have been dedicated to you. You know how much I appreciate you :heart:

OP is coping hard tbh

Reminder this is what you posted under a copypasta in the Sewers so you calling others autistic is highly hypocritical
:shhh:

Please don't be so angry son
It will all be okay
No reason for you to cry anymore
I've been laughing quite enough thanks to you buddy (xD) stay mad :cool:

idotms vs idlevillagercel, we have another forum beef ladies and gentlemen

Urugayan Muhammad Ali

I don't beef with anyone
He is my Son
He just needs to control his emotions
Glad to see you compare me with the big ones. My badass image is already implanted in your brain.

Ain't no thoughts
he is my son
please be patient with him

you should work on your footwork
I could beat your ass with one hand tied on my back. Can you do a handstand fatty?

Wait. @Liszt put several replies together in one single post. Sneaky one :feelsEhh:
It was under a single thread. Idk why you’re claiming to be NT when you sperged out over a literal copypasta and have written paragraphs to me about how I’m passive aggressive

Larp or post proof
You know it's true. But how does it feel to never have been in a fight? You should try getting in one before you die bro
It was under a single thread. Idk why you’re claiming to be NT when you sperged out over a literal copypasta and have written paragraphs to me about how I’m passive aggressive
I was just trying to annoy you and it worked, you're still crying about it. As for the passive aggressive thing, you wanted an explanation and I felt like you deserve it. Now we see it's confirmed, you could have talked about this with me privately if you really cared about it but you're being childish here instead. Un-befriending you was the right choice, you can't be trusted unfortunately