Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Second reminder that I'm the shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
too lazy ngl I would have to type an extensive high iq essay and I feel more like chilling today
no you dont just say "hes good" or "hes bad" and maybe elab with like one paragraph

Das rite bitches check this out

View attachment 477601

You see that barely visible scar on my pinky knuckle? Ye I got that shit some years back before I was neet. You shoulda seen the other dude's face :feelsLSD:yall been talking shit about me without knowing I'm a badass mofo JFL keep that shit up n imma beat yo punk niggas up namsayin @incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 @Animecel2D @Idotms @Dregster666 you niggas ain't shit! Stay mad haters :cool:

Btw here's the first reminder that I'm the shit in case you didn't get the memo:

Why the fuck does your skin look white :feelswhat:

Why don't you post yours? :feelswhere:
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone here. :feelshmm:

Don't be mad at me you were born a balding small handed cumoid.
or are you afraid your gorilla larp will fall apart once we see your malnourished African kid hands?
Afraid of what exactly? What could you or anyone here possible do to me? Specially with hands like those :feelshaha:

I am an actually gorilla, therefore my hands mog yours immensely. I could rip you in half José.

Also wouldn't any kids hands be smaller than a regular man's hands, African or not? :feelshaha:

no you dont just say "hes good" or "hes bad" and maybe elab with like one paragraph
Bitch I don't do interviews for free, stop bothering me before I call my manager. You've been warned.
El frío
I have nothing to prove to you or anyone here. :feelshmm:

Don't be mad at me you were born a balding small handed cumoid.

Afraid of what exactly? What could you or anyone here possible do to me? Specially with hands like those :feelshaha:

I am an actually gorilla, therefore my hands mog yours immensely. I could rip you in half José.

Also wouldn't any kids hands be smaller than a regular man's hands, African or not? :feelshaha:
Damn, it seems like I got the nigger worked up now lol I knew you were too much of a pussy to post a pic of your hand. Well, not a big shocker tbh. Keep mirin' my hands brah, you will never have them :feelsdevil:

Why don't you post yours? :feelswhere: or are you afraid your gorilla larp will fall apart once we see your malnourished African kid hands?
Tenor 10

Damn, it seems like I got the nigger worked up now lol
You know I'm interested. Am I a nigger because I'm a Gorilla? Or is it because you don't know what race I am and need an ad hominem to throw at me. :feelshehe:

Please answer seriously

I knew you were too much of a pussy to post a pic of your hand.
Only a whitoid would call posting a picture of their hand on on obscure forum for lonley men a sign of toughness.

Well, not a big shocker tbh. Keep mirin' my hands brah, you will never have them :feelsdevil:
There's nothing to mire. I'd probably rope if I had your low T hand genetics. Keep coping. :feelshaha:

Brutal humiliation for @ThoughtfulCel ngl he's still afraid of showing his skinny nigger hand :lul: I can't comprehend how he's even able to keep up the larp. Over for him
Even with his FulltimeDaddy back he still insists in getting cornered with his gorilla larp humiliated :dab:

You cant make this up :feelshaha:

Bitch I don't do interviews for free, stop bothering me before I call my manager. You've been warned.
Elab on juan peron RN
la plata is the whitest part of South America. Ofc, Argentina is getting flooded with Bolivians but it might even be more white than the US currently. Uruguay is similar.

They never had a big nigger problem like Brazil/USA, and also they never had a large native base like Mexico, Bolivia, Peru etc. did. Although unlike the US who's Anglo/German their immigration mostly came from Spain and Italy and catholic countries.

You know I'm interested. Am I a nigger because I'm a Gorilla? Or is it because you don't know what race I am and need an ad hominem to throw at me. :feelshehe:

Please answer seriously
Bruh, it's so painfully obvious you're black. Negro please.
Only a whitoid would call posting a picture of their hand on on obscure forum for lonley men a sign of toughness.
It's not, that's why it's so absurdly pathetic of you to be afraid of doing that. Imagine being this insecure and then larp as a tough gorilla lmao never began for you man
There's nothing to mire. I'd probably rope if I had your low T hand genetics. Keep coping. :feelshaha:
I'm 100 percent certain I would beat you up in a fight with these hands. But you wouldn't know about that cuz you probably never been in a fight yourself.
Even with his FulltimeDaddy back he still insists in getting cornered with his gorilla larp humiliated :dab:

You cant make this up :feelshaha:
What else can you expect? dude has an underdeveloped nigger brain :feelskek:

Bruh, it's so painfully obvious you're black. Negro please.
Oh? So this isn't just you pig raging and throwing whatever you think will stick?

Please tell me how. Let's hear how you came to this conclusion.
:feelshmm:

It's not, that's why it's so absurdly pathetic of you to be afraid of doing that. Imagine being this insecure and then larp as a tough gorilla lmao never began for you man
It's extremely over when you think posting a picture of your feminine low T whitoid hand makes you tough :feelshaha:
I'm 100 percent certain I would beat you up in a fight with these hands. But you wouldn't know about that cuz you probably never been in a fight yourself.
LMFAO. Your hand is literally smaller than a 13 year old girl and you're trying to convince me you'd beat me up? In what world?

You're 100% certain because like all whitoids, you're behind a computer screen. Let's be honest, We all know you'd be running to mommy the second you left the safety of your room

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

Notice how I'm not posturing? I don't need to. It's usually low T weak effeminate men who need to pretend to be tough online. You aren't fooling anyone :feelshaha:

Oh? So this isn't just you pig raging and throwing whatever you think will stick?

Please tell me how. Let's hear how you came to this conclusion.
:feelshmm:
Everyone can see how triggered you get whenever someone dares to point out the flaws of your race. Everything about you screams black. And your blind hatred for whites is just typical of a butthurt nigger. It amazes me that you're pretending not to be black but then again you been larping as a gorilla for a year
It's extremely over when you think posting a picture of your feminine low T whitoid hand makes you tough :feelshaha:
You still think the OP was serious? Holy shit man, you really are an autist.
LMFAO. Your hand is literally smaller than a 13 year old girl and you're trying to convince me you'd beat me up? In what world?

You're 100% certain because like all whitoids, you're behind a computer screen. Let's be honest, We all know you'd be running to mommy the second you left the safety of your room

af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10-jpg.477679

Notice how I'm not posturing? I don't need to. It's usually low T weak effeminate men who need to pretend to be tough online. You aren't fooling anyone :feelshaha:
JFL at this projection :lul: you're the pussy ass nigga that's never been in a fight in his life and larps as a badass gorilla on an incel forum. Get fucking serious bruh, I would beat the living shit out of your skinny negro ass in less than a minute

Everyone can see how triggered you get whenever someone dares to point out the flaws of your race. Everything about you screams black. And your blind hatred for whites is just typical of a butthurt nigger. It amazes me that you're pretending not to be black but then again you been larping as a gorilla for a year
LOL. WRONG. What kind of retardation is this?

Heres what really happened. You wrote your own narrative for me and stuck with it like every whitoid here because I hurt hurt fee fees by shitting on your race. Get over it pig boy.

You want to believe I'm mad and butthurt so you have a reason to justify your useless ad hominems.

You're as blind as everyone here about my race (not human:feelshmm:), and it makes you mad because you have no idea how to insult me. Therefore you reach into that void you call a brain and throwthe same ad hominem you've done for the majority of your life in hopes it'll do anything.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize you're reaching hard. If your logic is that im black because I hate cumskins then you're honestly a retard. :feelshaha:

JFL at this projection :lul: you're the pussy ass nigga that's never been in a fight in his life and larps as a badass gorilla on an incel forum. Get fucking serious bruh, I would beat the living shit out of your skinny negro ass in less than a minute
How is it projection when you're doing exactly what I pointed out? You're still posturing to no effect whatsoever, you're still making empty threats and claims, and you're still attempting to appear tough.

Let me bring you back to reality for a second. No one is scared of your twink body, No one thinks your tough, and no one is afraid of you. :feelshaha:

I have barely noticable on the knuckle of the little finger, on the left arm i cut myself on the saw, behind left ear scar from surgery also huge disgusting scar on my belly. Stretch marks scars on both biceps. One longer barely noticable scar on my cheek and little one on the upper lip, they are hidden behind beard.
View attachment 477631View attachment 477632
View attachment 477654
pale mogged :feelsLSD:

fuckin gorilla hands :feelshaha:
Bruh I can barely see your vein, i just see some greenish decolorized area that looks like you're malnourished lol

View attachment 477644

Here have another pic to admire and lose your mind over. Perfectly gorgeous alpha hand that makes your little hobbit hand look ridiculously pathetic. Seethe :cool:
You have one vein and other than that it looks like a woman's hand.
View attachment 477648
My hand is the essence of masculinity. I am a gorilla and you are a kitty. You also looklike you have pink nail polish:feelskek:
FE7A7B23 5C9A 4F69 A957 3467DA056FD1

I’m sorry for mogging but mog is what I do

LOL. WRONG. What kind of retardation is this?

Heres what really happened. You wrote your own narrative for me and stuck with it like every whitoid here because I hurt hurt fee fees by shitting on your race. Get over it pig boy.

You want to believe I'm mad and butthurt so you have a reason to justify your useless ad hominems.

Heres another dose of reality. You're as blind as everyone here about my race (not human:feelshmm:), and it makes you mad because you have no idea how to insult me. Therefore you reach into that void you call a brain and throwthe same ad hominem you've done for the majority of your life in hopes it'll do anything.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize you're reaching hard. If your logic is that im black because I hate cumskins then you're honestly a retard. :feelshaha:
Mirin's the meltdown brah :feelskek: everyone can tell you're a nigger, and the fact that you're denying it makes it even more hilarious hahah to think you're being just as self hating as the ethnics you usually mock is pathetic man, for real. Also, learn to read dumbass, I've said I'm latino hundreds of times :feelsthink:
How is it projection when you're doing exactly what I pointed out? You're still posturing to no effect whatsoever, you're still making empty threats and claims, and you're still attempting to appear tough.

Let me bring you back to reality for a second. No one is scared of youe twink body, No one thinks your tough, and no one is afraid of you. :feelshaha:
Last dude that fucked with me irl ended up with a beautiful scar across his nose and he was so butthurt scared by the brutal beating I delivered upon him that he reported me to the pigs :feelsLSD:you probably won't be able to wrap your abused monkey mind around the fact that I'm not larping cuz that's all you do. You're a larper and a pathetic excuse of a human being.

Mirin's the meltdown brah :feelskek: everyone can tell you're a nigger, and the fact that you're denying it makes it even more hilarious hahah to think you're being just as self hating as the ethnics you usually mock is pathetic man, for real.
Calling your bullshit out = meltdown. You have no idea what a meltdown is. More useless projection to convince yourself you have any stake in this argument :feelshaha:
Also, learn to read dumbass, I've said I'm latino hundreds of times :feelsthink:

Learn to read? You think I'd waste time reading your garbage threads? I didn't even know who you were before this thread, but you sure knew who I was. :feelshmm: I was rent free in that head of yours hmm?

You being Latino makes this even more pathetic. You're basically dragster 2.0. Sucking the dick of cumskins and hoping they'll see you as white. Sorry diego, they won't :feelshaha:

You're arguing with me for literally 0 reason other than defending your white overlords. And you call yourself a man LMAO :feelshaha:
Last dude that fucked with me irl ended up with a beautiful scar across his nose and he was so butthurt scared by the brutal beating I delivered upon him that he reported me to the pigs :feelsLSD:
W-woah no way bro, you serious?

T-The last guy who messed with you ended up with a scar? That's terrifying bro. I guess you are really strong.

You probably won't be able to wrap your abused monkey mind around the fact that I'm not larping cuz that's all you do. You're a larper and a pathetic excuse of a human being.
You are larping though :feelshaha:

We both know that didn't happen. What retard would believe the story of an autist spouting about how tough he is on a forum for lonley men?

Me being a Gorilla (which I am) is more believable than your kindergarten fairy tale story.

Learn to read? You think I'd waste time reading your garbage threads? I didn't even know who you were before this thread, but you sure knew who I was. :feelshmm: I was rent free in that head of yours hmm?
Oh but you're reading this one thread aren't ya? I must have really struck a nerve :feelsEhh:
You being Latino makes this even more pathetic. You're basically dragster 2.0. Sucking the dick of cumskins and hoping they'll see you as white. Sorry diego, they won't :feelshaha:

You're arguing with me for literally 0 reason other than defending your white overlords. And you call yourself a man LMAO :feelshaha:
Do you even know what you're talking about? point out to me where have I ever simped for whites?
W-woah no way bro, you serious?

T-The last guy who messed with you ended up with a scar? That's terrifying bro. I guess you are really strong.
Stronger than you, yes. You mad?
You are larping though :feelshaha:

We both know that didn't happen. What retard would believe the story of an autist spouting about how tough he is on a forum for lonley men?

Me being a Gorilla (which I am) is more believable than your kindergarten fairy tale story.
Lemme tell you a little secret, I don't live in soyland or whatever bitch place you inhabit. Around here, almost every man has been in fights. It's totally normal bro. And the fact that you can't comprehend how a "lonely man" has had the balls to throw hands in the streets makes me think you believe there's a correlation between your pussy character and your sexual failure. Maybe the people here accusing you of being a fakecel were right after all :feelswhere: also, you're the bigger autist, keep coping :feelsdevil:

Oh but you're reading this one thread aren't ya? I must have really struck a nerve :feelsEhh:
How does the thread

Second reminder that I'm the shit​

Strike any nerve :feelshaha:.
Do you even know what you're talking about? point out to me where have I ever simped for whites?
That's the whole reason we're arguing right?

I mean why else would we?
Stronger than you, yes. You mad?
If that were true I probably would be
Lemme tell you a little secret, I don't live in soyland or whatever bitch place you inhabit. Around here, almost every man has been in fights. It's totally normal bro. And the fact that you can't comprehend how a "lonely man" has had the balls to throw hands in the streets
Blah blah more posturing
What really caught my eye was "Throw hands?" And im the nigger? :feelshaha:

makes me think you believe there's a correlation between your pussy character and your sexual failure. Maybe the people here accusing you of being a fakecel were right after all :feelswhere: also, you're the bigger autist, keep coping :feelsdevil:
How can I be a fakecel and a sexual failure. Make up your mind

Also How is being a sexual failure on A SITE FOR LONLEY MEN, an insult? :feelshaha:

Not bad. Mogs idle;s feminine girly hands. But not as hairy mine tho
Still mad about the brutal mog I see. You know I could easily be a hand model if I wanted. Stay mad :feelsEhh:
How does the thread

Second reminder that I'm the shit​

Strike any nerve :feelshaha:.
That's the whole reason we're arguing right?

I mean why else would we?
I reminded you about your insecurities when I replied to your first post and you've been triggered since then :feelsdevil:
If that were true I probably would be
Yes u mad
Blah blah more posturing
What really caught my eye was "Throw hands?" And im the nigger? :feelshaha:
Bruh learned this language like 4 years ago. You think I give a shit about using fancy words? you probably do that to pretend you're not a dumb nigger but I don't have that problem so I can speak however I want :cool:
How can I be a fakecel and a sexual failure. Make up your mind :feelshaha:
Fakecel meaning the reason for your sexual failure is that you're too big of a pussy to go out there and get laid. That's what you revealed by saying it's absurd for an incel to be tough. Ugliness is what determines inceldom, not lack of character.

Still mad about the brutal mog I see. You know I could easily be a hand model if I wanted.
A hand model, this fucking guy :feelshaha:

This is the same turd who is totally capable of beating me up btw :feelshmm:

You have gotta be trolling me.

I reminded you about your insecurities when I replied to your first post and you've been triggered since then :feelsdevil:
You replied to me first :feelshaha: You were sad I insulted your baby girl hands. Clearly you're insecure about it.
Yes u mad
Not really but okay
Bruh learned this language like 4 years ago. You think I give a shit about using fancy words?
Yes
you probably do that to pretend you're not a dumb nigger but I don't have that problem so I can speak however I want :cool:
Guess you're just a nigger then :feelshaha: An honorary nigger using nigger language.
Fakecel meaning the reason for your sexual failure is that you're too big of a pussy to go out there and get laid. That's what you revealed by saying it's absurd for an incel to be tough. Ugliness is what determines inceldom, not lack of character.
I still don't see how this is an insult. You're still basically saying I'm good looking enough to get laid :feelshaha:

Man you're boring me at this point. The posturing and projecting just isn't entertaining anymore. I'm literally wasting my time arguing with you over nothing.

Message me when you've got something interesting to talk about, Kay?

Last edited:
A hand model, this fucking guy :feelshaha:

This is the same turd who is totally capable of beat me up btw :feelshmm:

You have gotta be trolling me.
Nice mental gymnastics bro. I was being funny with him, but make no mistake, I'm totally serious with you. You know I'm hitting you with the hard truth and you're seething :feelsdevil:
You replied to me first :feelshaha: You were sad I insulted your baby girl hands. Clearly you're insecure about it.
Show yours and let's see who mogs who :feelshehe:
Guess you're just a nigger then :feelshaha: An honorary nigger using nigger language.
I'm way more of a real nigga than you will ever be. I know that's bothering you cuz it reminds you of your failure as a black "man" :lul: you will never be a real nigga, that's why you larp as a gorilla you fucking loser. What a shameful individual you are.
I still don't see how this is an insult. You're still basically saying I'm good looking enough to get laid :feelshaha:

Man you're boring me at this point. The posturing and projecting just isn't entertaining anymore. I'm literally wasting my time arguing with you over nothing.

Message me when you've got something interesting to talk about, Kay?
Alright then sweetheart. I'm gonna give you some credit for not blocking me after this terrible humiliation, I know how sensitive you are :feelsEhh: let this be a reminder of who you are not to fuck with in this bitch. Next time think twice you dumb monkey.
I think it’s funny how you make obvious sarcastic threads like these but were typing out essays for me when I posted that self hating currycel copypasta
cope

Elab on juan peron RN
la plata is the whitest part of South America. Ofc, Argentina is getting flooded with Bolivians but it might even be more white than the US currently. Uruguay is similar.

Im still stunned tbh

I knew Argentina had alot of white immigrants but always imagined the other countries connected to Brazil having indian ancestors or something :feelswhere:
They never had a big nigger problem like Brazil/USA, and also they never had a large native base like Mexico, Bolivia, Peru etc. did. Although unlike the US who's Anglo/German their immigration mostly came from Spain and Italy and catholic countries.
This changes everything I had noted on VillagerSlayer :fuk:

Screenshot 20210625 163004 Chrome

I cant imagine him being atttacted to foids like these anymore :feelswhat:

Im still stunned tbh

I knew Argentina had alot of white immigrants but always imagined the other countries connected to Brazil having indian ancestors or something :feelswhere:

This changes everything I had noted on VillagerSlayer :fuk:

View attachment 477746

I cant imagine him being atttacted to foids like these anymore :feelswhat:
Why wouldn't I be attracted to them? I'm not gay. Btw are u gonna worship me now that u know I'm Arian brotherhood? :feelsEhh:

Cool story dood
20210810 161715

What do you think of my thumb scar?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back