Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Third reminder that I'm the shit (video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

I was just trying to annoy you and it worked, you're still crying about it
So you wrote an entire PhD thesis just to annoy me? Got it
Now we see it's confirmed,
I didn’t know it was possible to detect things like this from words typed on screen
Un-befriending you was the right choice, you can't be trusted unfortunately
There’s nothing I know about you that I can leak

So you wrote an entire PhD thesis just to annoy me? Got it

I didn’t know it was possible to detect things like this from words typed on screen

There’s nothing I know about you that I can leak
We shared personal details about our lives in that GC, I couldn't have you around knowing you can't be trusted. I was just looking out for my homeboys.
Stay mad gordito :cool:

We shared personal details about our lives in that GC, I couldn't have you around knowing you can't be trusted. I was just looking out for my homeboys.

Stay mad gordito :cool:
abeed

JFL at the progress of this thread :feelskek:

Nigga's gotta train, feed the machine, and take care of his business :cool: I know you can't relate to this, loser :feelsdevil:

Utterly destroyed idotms .is career :feelsdevil:
u training browsing the forum lol
U up all night I made you that mad
:lul:

u training browsing the forum lol
U up all night I made you that mad
:lul:
Lmao you just made your profile private cuz I was roasting you there too :lul: never began for you man

Lmao you just made your profile private cuz I was roasting you there too :lul: never began for you man
I made my profile private because U have yours on private
u little bitch

I made my profile private because U have yours on private
u little bitch
I have mine in private cuz there are certain sections I post I don't want greycels to see. You made your private cuz you couldn't take the psychological warfare lol get mogged bitch

I have mine in private cuz there are certain sections I post I don't want greycels to see.
What a lame excuse plus it still makes u a hypocrite
U keep stalking my profile jfl
:smonk:

Pound by pound bitches :feelsBox:

View: https://streamable.com/5tauxw

Das rite, some of you punk ass niggas wuz callin me outta my name saying I'm weak and shiiit JFL JFL I be tranin like a mofo in dis bitch just so you know. I'd beat the holy mierda out of all the bitches that talk shit, that ain't no mothafuckin larp nam sayin...

@Diocel @gymletethnicel @FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @Idotms @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @FamilyGuy1999 @ChadThunderc0ck and all my other haters: you ain't shit. Stay mad losers :cool:

@incelerated thoughts on this thread :feelswhere:

What a lame excuse plus it still makes u a hypocrite
U keep stalking my profile jfl
:smonk:
You know you couldn't take my burns :lul: and you're lucky I have a heart cuz if I was more sadistic you would have roped already you fatfuck :feelsdevil:

Youre not bad, just dont lift your head and dont put the guard down when you hit.

View attachment 480382
oh no the normie is so tough threatening the camera :lul:

greycel discrimination:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Youre not bad, just dont lift your head and dont put the guard down when you hit.

Ahhh just got out of the shower feeling like a champ. Came back to check what's happenin', nice to see I'm still the shit on this forum :cool:

This thread will go down in the annals of .is history as the day the lardass got utterly destroyed. Physically mogged, IQmogged, NTmogged, and brutally humiliated, he will remember my name for the rest of his chonker life :feelsdevil: epic

Ahhh just got out of the shower feeling like a champ. Came back to check what's happenin', nice to see I'm still the shit on this forum :cool:

This thread will go down in the annals of .is history as the day the lardass got utterly destroyed. Physically mogged, IQmogged, NTmogged, and brutally humiliated, he will remember my name for the rest of his chonker life :feelsdevil: epic
:feelsjuice:

Incelistan zuperpower 2030

Damn, you got hands little homie.:feelsclown:

@Algeriancel I gotta thank you bro cuz you gave me the idea. You called me "Mr hot shit" once in a sarcastic way and I thought it was funny so I decided to start making the "I'm the shit" threads after that and I've been laughing my ass off at the reactions I've been getting :feelskek:

@Algeriancel I gotta thank you bro cuz you gave me the idea. You called me "Mr hot shit" once in a sarcastic way and I thought it was funny so I decided to start making the "I'm the shit" threads after that and I've been laughing my ass off at the reactions I've been getting :feelskek:
Algeriancel pretty Based ngl