Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Third reminder that I'm the shit (video)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Lol you’re a kickboxing kyke
:feelskek:

:feelsjuice:

Jew and I’d put all sorts of rounds through your frame
Giphy 27

Alright dummy. Seems like I triggered your insecurities with this one. Just keep in mind I'm way more of a real nigga than you'll ever be :feelsjuice:

Cope you’re target practice

@Algeriancel I gotta thank you bro cuz you gave me the idea. You called me "Mr hot shit" once in a sarcastic way and I thought it was funny so I decided to start making the "I'm the shit" threads after that and I've been laughing my ass off at the reactions I've been getting :feelskek:
:feelsYall:

Pure muscle fiber beneath those clothes. You cope fatty :feelsdevil:
you have the width of a piece of paper

force = MASS X acceleration

eg
you have no mass therefore exert no force go back to physics class you dumbass narcissistic twat.
eg you could hit someone a thousand times and it would feel like you were wiping their face with a cloth

also wrapping your hand to make a loud sound and sound hard is not hard

also how heavy is the bag, an empty bag carries no moss

eg anyone can make a bag weighing the same as a piece of paper move

how does this expound upon the blackpill

why do the normie flex unnnnnnleesssssss YOUR A NORMAN

douche out

I dont have a roid head complexion cuz I'm natty. My muscles aren't that big but they kick ass

eg
you have no mass therefore exert no force go back to physics class you dumbass narcissistic twat.
eg you could hit someone a thousand times and it would feel like you were wiping their face with a cloth
LMAO at this nerd shit. Bich I have fucked up dudes before, the last one ended up with a kekfuel scar across his face, I got hands brah. You clearly never been in a fight buddy. This is embarrassing
Everybody wraps their hands when they hit the punching bad retard. And the loud sound you hear is cuz of the metal sheet roof + my strength

Bag is pretty heavy, I would buy a bigger one if I could afford it but this is the best I could find after I fucked up my previous bag years ago

douche out
I posted the vid to remind everyone here that I AM the shit. You bitches seem to forget pretty quicky. Nice to see I triggered another beta soy boy with my badassery. Stay mad loser.

u brown niggas make me laugh

do you live in mexico or some other third world shit hole? if so, goodluck getting out :feelskek:
I live in basedland Uruguay. I wouldn't want to move to whatever soyland you live :cool:

I dont have a roid head complexion cuz I'm natty. My muscles aren't that big but they kick ass

LMAO at this nerd shit. Bich I have fucked up dudes before, the last one ended up with a kekfuel scar across his face, I got hands brah. You clearly never been in a fight buddy. This is embarrassing

Everybody wraps their hands when they hit the punching bad retard. And the loud sound you hear is cuz of the metal sheet roof + my strength

Bag is pretty heavy, I would buy a bigger one if I could afford it but this is the best I could find after I fucked up my previous bag years ago

I posted the vid to remind everyone here that I AM the shit. You bitches seem to forget pretty quicky. Nice to see I triggered another beta soy boy with my badassery. Stay mad loser.

eg

douche out

can i be the shit too

Your dick must be giga short if you feel the urge to post a video like this on a forum for ugly virgins.

Your dick must be giga short if you feel the urge to post a video like this on a forum for ugly virgins.
Wouldn't brag about that but if you care so much about benis size you can watch again and see how big's my bulge (no homo) :feelskek:

Wouldn't brag about that but if you care so much about benis size you can watch again and see how big's my bulge (no homo) :feelskek:
Well it was more like a metaphor but you didn’t get. Ouch.