Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Second reminder that I'm the shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Das rite bitches check this out

IMG 20210810 091848

You see that barely visible scar on my pinky knuckle? Ye I got that shit some years back before I was neet. You shoulda seen the other dude's face :feelsLSD:yall been talking shit about me without knowing I'm a badass mofo JFL keep that shit up n imma beat yo punk niggas up namsayin @incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 @Animecel2D @Idotms @Dregster666 you niggas ain't shit! Stay mad haters :cool:

Btw here's the first reminder that I'm the shit in case you didn't get the memo:

omg such a badass

omg such a badass
[IMG alt="Animecel2D"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/3/3107.jpg?1628274317[/IMG]

Animecel2D

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAWIZARD​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2018Posts71,099Online385d 8h 59m

[IMG alt="Animecel2D"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/3/3107.jpg?1628274317[/IMG]

Animecel2D

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAWIZARD​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2018Posts71,099Online385d 8h 59m

Why do you type like a negro

I got a scar from bumping into a broom handel it rubbed the skin on my arm and it stung and I got a scab and when it healed I ended up with this little whitish pinkish mark forever. :feelzez:

I got a scar from bumping into a broom handel it rubbed the skin on my arm and it stung and I got a scab and when it healed I ended up with this little whitish pinkish mark forever. :feelzez:
Show pics :feelsLSD:

Skinny boney fingers, and no hair. Low T. Not impressed

Cringe. I have knife wounds on both my left and right hand. On my hips, face, abdomen and back.

Your little pinky wound means nothing. Acting tough about it makes you look pathetic.
>literally a snitch.

JFL you better hide from real gangstas bro :feelsLSD:
Won't bother with a late 2020cel, i tagged him because he used to bully you.
Ye ye you ain't no rival for me :feelsjuice:
Skinny boney fingers, and no hair. Low T. Not impressed
I got the hairless genes from my native American warrior ancestors. Keep coping.

White boy trying to act tough.
I ain't white wtf :feelswhat:
Dude you're a an ugly virgin manlet living in poor shithole country. You do your shitty work then go home jerk off in the same bed you jerked off in when you were a teenager, just like most of us. We all know what you are so stop it because it's cringe.
Did you copypasta'ed that? why do I feel like I posted that before? :waitwhat:

Dude you're a an ugly virgin manlet living in poor shithole country. You do your shitty work then go home jerk off in the same bed you jerked off in when you were a teenager, just like most of us. We all know what you are so stop it because it's cringe.
Fuck why are you committing murder in broad daylight :feelskek:

Your hands look like a womans
You mean my hands look like a perfect combo between rough macho man hand and a classy artist hand?? Yeah you should correct that post

You mean my hands look like a perfect combo between rough macho man hand and a classy artist hand?? Yeah you should correct that post
WEak trolling ngl but a lot seem to be falling for it so well done

I have barely noticable on the knuckle of the little finger, on the left arm i cut myself on the saw, behind left ear scar from surgery also huge disgusting scar on my belly. Stretch marks scars on both biceps. One longer barely noticable scar on my cheek and little one on the upper lip, they are hidden behind beard.
IMG 20210810 153300537
IMG 20210810 153317723

WEak trolling ngl but a lot seem to be falling for it so well done
Wdym? You can't cope with the fact that my hands are objectively more attractive than yours? Ok buddy, you didn't have to make it evident but I guess you can't help showing your insecurities.
I have barely noticable on the knuckle of the little finger, on the left arm i cut myself on the saw, behind left ear scar from surgery also huge disgusting scar on my belly. Stretch marks scars on both biceps. One longer barely noticable scar on my cheek and little one on the upper lip, they are hidden behind beard.
View attachment 477631View attachment 477632
Brutal
We all know it's true.
Just lol at this cope. Can't handle the actual truth can you?

Wdym? You can't cope with the fact that my hands are objectively more attractive than yours? Ok buddy, you didn't have to make it evident but I guess you can't help showing your insecurities.

Brutal

Just lol at this cope. Can't handle the actual truth can you?
Mirin my chad ogre hands
20210810 165745

This is opry level mogging:feelsLSD:

Mirin my chad ogre hands
View attachment 477639
This is opry level mogging:feelsLSD:
LMAO look at that pathetic thing :lul: the epitome of an incel hand mwahahha

My hands are veiny, well defined, and they have beautiful thick bones. Anyone with a decent sense of aesthetics would I agree you just got mogged to self harm :feelskek: over for you man

LMAO look at that pathetic thing :lul: the epitome of an incel hand mwahahha

My hands are veiny, well defined, and they have beautiful thick bones. Anyone with a decent sense of aesthetics would I agree you just got mogged to self harm :feelskek: over for you man
My hands are much veinier, look at that prominent vein running down my wrist. Hairy to showcase my masculinity, not skinny bony fingers, but sturdy and strong enough to stand on.

You got mogged to death

My hands are much veinier, look at that prominent vein running down my wrist. Hairy to showcase my masculinity, not skinny bony fingers, but sturdy and strong enough to stand on.

You got mogged to death
Bruh I can barely see your vein, i just see some greenish decolorized area that looks like you're malnourished lol

IMG 20210810 111604

Here have another pic to admire and lose your mind over. Perfectly gorgeous alpha hand that makes your little hobbit hand look ridiculously pathetic. Seethe :cool:

Bruh I can barely see your vein, i just see some greenish decolorized area that looks like you're malnourished lol

View attachment 477644

Here have another pic to admire and lose your mind over. Perfectly gorgeous alpha hand that makes your little hobbit hand look ridiculously pathetic. Seethe :cool:
You have one vein and other than that it looks like a woman's hand.
20210810 173156

My hand is the essence of masculinity. I am a gorilla and you are a kitty. You also looklike you have pink nail polish:feelskek:

You have one vein and other than that it looks like a woman's hand.
View attachment 477648
My hand is the essence of masculinity. I am a gorilla and you are a kitty. You also looklike you have pink nail polish:feelskek:
Bro stop coping so hard it ain't good for you, trust me. I don't want you to end up hurting your little knuckles punching your makeup kit tonight. Your hand looks really fragile tbh. Btw, a reminder that it's extremely cold in the southern hemisphere and I ain't a snownigger. I get even more veiny during summertime, don't let this fact haunt you in your dreams sweetheart :feelsEhh:

hairy nigga hand thread

time to post my hairless hands

@Idlevillagercel i thought you were browner. Whats ur ancestry? BTW, what do you think about Juan Peron?
Lmao I post a pic of my hand that's a little pale because of the cold and this nigga is already trying to recruit me :feelskek: go spread your nonsense somewhere else cracka

Lmao I post a pic of my hand that's a little pale because of the cold and this nigga is already trying to recruit me :feelskek: go spread your nonsense somewhere else cracka
i think you are a mestizo. I don’t consider you white but if I had to guess you’d be 25-50 maybe max 60% European and I’m interested to know if that’s Spanish/portugese from 500 years ago or if that’s a European immigration country. Also I want to know what you think of Juan peron as a la platan

Last edited:
i think you are a mestizo. I don’t consider you white but if I had to guess you’d be 25-50% European and I’m interested to know if that’s Spanish or if that’s a European immigration country. Also I want to know what you think of Juan peron as a la platan
I guess I'm castizo then, I have a lot of brown relatives. And I don't care about politics man, I'm a hopless doomer tbh

I guess I'm castizo then, I have a lot of brown relatives. And I don't care about politics man, I'm a hopless doomer tbh
isn't castizo 75%? If you have brown relatives you're probably 25-50%.

also cope what do u think about juan peron

Unknown 11

pale mogged :feelsLSD:

View attachment 477631View attachment 477632
fuckin gorilla hands :feelshaha:

Those exactly the type of hands I'd expect one of light pigmentation to have.

I literally told you I don't care bro :what: but I get it, you admire my swag and want to kick it with me :cool: it's alright buddy, we can find other topics of mutual interest to bond
tell me what you think of peron you platinean fuckhead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back