Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no greater curse than being slavic

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
For thousands of years slavs used to reproduce in peace and live happy lives undisturbed by male model WASPs but with Tinder and the internet becoming mainstream this way of life is finally coming to an end. Being exposed to superior western men most slavic girls dont want anything to do with their Smeagol countrymen

Slavs have always been subhumans though, years of interbreeding with gooks in the east and arabs from the south have deformed their skulls to the point where they look like someones failed attempt at sculpting a human

While technically white due to how ugly they are they dont get any of the benefits that come with being white
At least when you are visibly ethnic some people will expect less of you and you can stick with your own race, not if youre slavic though

I have yet to see one normal looking slav too, they just look disgusting

Part-DV-DV2178932-1-1-1.jpg

9510184267_5ed59f0f35_b.jpg

vitalyzdtv-channel-1397421858-1-s-307x512.jpg

Tell me, is there anything worse than being slavic in this day and age?

Slavs should be allowed to apply for ethnic status. We are the prototypes of white people.

Attachments

• averageslavicman.jpg
    averageslavicman.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 64
If you talk shit about slavs again I beat your ass bro.

Slavs have ugly faces just as every other race (some more than others, amirite? :feelshmm:) but the average- and high tier skulls of slavs are strong af. They are known for their strong jaws and the women are especially beautiful.

:fire::fire::fire::fire: SLAVIC PRIDE WORLDWIDE :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Jfl I'd kill to be a slav and escape ethnicdom

There is - being Slavic from the Balkans. I speak a Slavic language, but I look like a mongol Turkish oil wrestler faggot.

Cherry picking, slavs look fine.
Belarus-group-1.jpg

One of these threads again... All the ethnicities have people with infantile/soft facial features whether it being germanic, iberian, finno ugric or w/e. I've seen slavs with chad faces.

strong jaws? are you insane? slavs known for gay shit weak bonestructure, all sorts of over/undrrbite nonsense that's like inexplicable sometimes. inhuman

JFL at not being a half slav high trust high charisma prettyboy jb slayer
12fdd428db1587676211fc9117042594.jpg

The men are ugly. The women are surprisingly beautiful.

Put it this way, the third world has been imported to Europe, not long now until they are all ugly like us.

The two boxer brothers from Ukraine have way better lives than us