Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there is nothing cringier than a curry actully trying

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
if u are a curry u have 3 options

1. try to get arranged curry marriage

2. studycel and get a post prime fat saggy white femerroid

3. be the lucky 0.0001% exception and get a non curry gf

currycels should just ldar

This.

They actually have an advantage because their culture allows this.
giphy.gif

meanwhile you can get a curry girl if you tried.

if u are a curry u have 3 options

1. try to get arranged curry marriage

2. studycel and get a post prime fat saggy white femerroid

3. be the lucky 0.0001% exception and get a non curry gf

currycels should just ldar
4. Rope
5. ER

Why are whitecels shitting on ethics Everytime when jbw has been proven countless times

lol no1 cares that ur white, but u should gtfo from an incel site if u are white unless u want to waste ur time

ur a delusional paki

brb police at my door

Why are whitecels shitting on ethics Everytime when jbw has been proven countless times
idk they think its some kind of a game/war between us and them when in reality we are truecels and they are just lazy/sheltered

>Brings up race in every topic
>"Just go to Asia bro"
>"Lulz fucking cumskin gtfo"
>Gets a response
>"Aaaah! Discrimination! Help!"

>Brings up race in every topic
>"Just go to Asia bro"
>"Lulz fucking cumskin gtfo"
>Gets a response
>"Aaaah! Discrimination! Help!"
why dont u go to asia for effortless sex though?

Why you always talk about curries?

idk they think its some kind of a game/war between us and them when in reality we are truecels and they are just lazy/sheltered
You're a turbo autist if you actually believe this, I see uglier ethnics than you and Bushladen in relationships all the time. Especially Bushladen, everyone knows he's not ugly.

Why you always talk about curries?

Because he looks like one although he is not a geographical curry, he has quite a close resemblance to the plane fapping curry in my avi.

Because he looks like one although he is not a geographical curry, he has quite a close resemblance to the plane fapping curry in my avi.
true i pretty much consider myself at the same level of curries which is why i try to blackpill other curries

tho in my defense vs non sheltered people i look more morocan

Is OP AlphaDestiny?

true i pretty much consider myself at the same level of curries which is why i try to blackpill other curries

tho in my defense vs non sheltered people i look more morocan

There is a curry sleeping inside every human being, you just need to wake him up. The only way to do so is to stop coping.

If you look like a moroccan, then tan your skin more or start street-shitting, or eat more spicy curry.
What is the point being a half curry? Be a full curry.

Look at this user @Sparrow's Song and read his post, he is sicilian although I would say his curryness is stronger than mine.

https://incels.is/threads/im-coming-out-as-transracial.31436/#post-535929

currycelism is a meme. I know 6/10 curries who slay in the uk and 4/10 curries with white gf's

Here we are boys,the secret curry homo has returned
bfl.gif

There's a lot of homos here, there's that other homo who really loves to look at pics and vids of AlphaDestiny's ass in tight briefs.

currycelism is a meme. I know 6/10 curries who slay in the uk and 4/10 curries with white gf's

I know one 3/10 curry who rides a unicorn-pegasus to his work, he also has a pet sphinx in his home.

Yup, exactly, JBW is not a theory or hypothesis any more, it's a law now.
Or mathematically you could say JBW is an axiom, a self evident truth.

I'm not the one bringing up race all the time.
what IM saying is that whites are literally superior in the dating market, and instead of stopping ur whitecel cope and improving ur life and use ur inherit privelege u prefer to attack my race and start victimizing urself, im not hating u bro, im hating the fact u and other whites are harming themselves by LARPing as incels

Hehe xd secretly likes curry boys i can swear it
man stop this retarded cope, i like pale feminene curvy trannies, i dont like curries, i am pseudo curry myself that is all

There is a curry sleeping inside every human being, you just need to wake him up. The only way to do so is to stop coping.

If you look like a moroccan, then tan your skin more or start street-shitting, or eat more spicy curry.
What is the point being a half curry? Be a full curry.

Look at this user @Sparrow's Song and read his post, he is sicilian although I would say his curryness is stronger than mine.

https://incels.is/threads/im-coming-out-as-transracial.31436/#post-535929
i'd feel like a fake curry tho

man stop this retarded cope, i like pale feminene curvy trannies, i dont like curries, i am pseudo curry myself that is all
Just be gay theory works 100% of the time. Why are you still incel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back