Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is there a more obvious betabuxx trap than selena gomez's

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
1. Nick Jonas (rumored relationship in 2008-2009)
2. Taylor Lautner (rumored relationship in 2009)
3. Justin Bieber (on-and-off relationship from 2010 to 2018)
4. Zedd (briefly dated in 2015)
5. The Weeknd (dated from 2017 to 2019)
6. Samuel Krost (rumored relationship in 2016-2017)
7. Niall Horan (rumored relationship in 2015-2016)

all of these are pretty boys kinda lookalikes to justin bieber.

So i guess her type is pretty boys which ofc are taller than her (thats a must to all types)

If you jewgle her with last boyfriend on the list which is niall she looks like this.

So we can assume that she always looked like that or even better since she was younger with past bfs.

Now that shes 31 and @Fat Link maxxed:

@Sneir 's younger brother becomes her boyfriend:

Mate, he literally looks like that soyjak meme guy, im sure shes not even attracted to him but thats what she can get, i guess better than staying alone. And him being an lgbtq clown kinda seals the deal as the perfect betabuxxer.

Im not blaming her, i mean nobody wana end up alone, good for her.
But anyone with some experience in life knows whats going on here.

How do sheep normies even argue with any ugly teen kid growing up with raging sexual frustration that the reason hes invisible to girls is because of his personality.

Meanwhile the actual reason is much more simple which is his femur bone length or ugly face.

Anyways no matter what you tell the kid deep down he knows its his looks and hes simply not being seen as a potential bf the first millisecond hes being introduced.

@luisforeveralone pin this bro

So i guess her type is pretty boys which ofc are taller than her (thats a must to all types)

If you jewgle her with last boyfriend on the list which is niall she looks like this.

View attachment 1124199

So we can assume that she always looked like that or even better since she was younger with past bfs.

View attachment 1124200

View attachment 1124201View attachment 1124202View attachment 1124203
View attachment 1124204

Mate, he literally looks like that soyjak meme guy, im sure shes not even attracted to him but thats what she can get, i guess better than staying alone. And him being an lgbtq clown kinda seals the deal as the perfect betabuxxer.

How do sheep normies even argue with any ugly teen kid growing up with raging sexual frustration that the reason hes invisible to girls is because of his personality.

Meanwhile the actual reason is much more simple which is his femur bone length or ugly face.

Anyways no matter what you tell the kid deep down he knows it’s his looks and hes simply not being seen as a potential bf the first millisecond hes being introduced.
Aye yi yi did Biebs ever dodge a bullet here or what.

Famous people’s relationships are even less stable than normie ones

dnr allat mango

Selena Gomez hit the wall HARD

189mdadbc6qc1.jpeg

JFL why do all women age like milk

She has a @Fat Pussy .

189mdadbc6qc1.jpeg

Not wearing as much eye-makeup here and more lens distortion.
her youth and her ego I suppose are leaving together.

Not wearing as much eye-makeup here and more lens distortion.
her youth and her ego I suppose are leaving together.
Her ES ratio has always been fucked and by Chad too.

View attachment 1124199

View attachment 1124200

View attachment 1124201View attachment 1124202View attachment 1124203
View attachment 1124204

Anyways no matter what you tell the kid deep down he knows its his looks and hes simply not being seen as a potential bf the first millisecond hes being introduced.
Kek celebrities always wear the most retarded looking clothing possible. That "The Weeknd" guy literally looks like a dumbass in every picutre you put in of him. Also lol that Selena is now 31 and fatmaxxed. She's definitely still in great shape, at least compared to how fat most Americans are these days (over 2/3s of burgers are overweight), but we will see how long those hispanic genes will hold out. In the next few years she will probably gain a shit ton of weight.

I mean, those figures are probably exaggerated, but she's definitely much wealthier than he is, dunno if that can count as betabuxxing:waitwhat:.

189mdadbc6qc1.jpeg

Bruh, that's literally been my fap material for the past few days:feelsUgh::fuk::feelsbadman:.

I mean, those figures are probably exaggerated, but she's definitely much wealthier than he is, dunno if that can count as betabuxxing:waitwhat:.

Bruh, that's literally been my fap material for the past few days:feelsUgh::fuk::feelsbadman:.
Betabuxx doesnt have to always be money. He can pay by being an emotional tampon. Since hes an lgbtq faggot he might be even a cuck who also lets her do whatever she wants. Ect..

:bigbrain::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Every single normie must burn.
Billions must die.

I don't think she needs betabux, isn't she rich?

who cares she can be 60 and fat and ugly will still be more able to get sex than us

selena gomez looks fucking disgusting if i was chad i would definitely not go for her. she looks too cakey, fake, soulless and artificial. if a nigga made a sexbot, it would definitely look like selena gomez. she just looks so uncanny valley. she looks like those foids that pop up on annoying android ads inside apps :lul:

Last edited:
That's a man and those "men" that dated "her" are faggots that love dick and getting fucked by a tranny

nice adam's apple bitch
male build with fake tits also enlargered due hrt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back