Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there is nothing cringier than a curry actully trying

Only good looking curries will have success in the west but that's common sense

I know one 3/10 curry who rides a unicorn-pegasus to his work, he also has a pet sphinx in his home.
Lol i'm not talking shit I promise. You should come to the UK

I know a winged curry.
jlbg06801jo01.png

Holy fucking kek. I told you guys, you see?

what IM saying is that whites are literally superior in the dating market, and instead of stopping ur whitecel cope and improving ur life and use ur inherit privelege u prefer to attack my race and start victimizing urself, im not hating u bro, im hating the fact u and other whites are harming themselves by LARPing as incels
I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just defending against accusations that a white can't be incel. You're thinking of the fakecels and generalizing.

Currycel=volcel just run yoga teacher game bro
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Currycel=volcel just run yoga teacher game bro
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Curries should run scat fetish game cause of their pro street shitter skills.

if u are a curry u have 3 options

1. try to get arranged curry marriage

2. studycel and get a post prime fat saggy white femerroid

3. be the lucky 0.0001% exception and get a non curry gf

currycels should just ldar
Option 4: Shotgun to the brainstem

I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just defending against accusations that a white can't be incel. You're thinking of the fakecels and generalizing.
whites cannot be incels because billions of asians will suck ur cock because of ur looks

We should start a curry gang like those in England.

4: join a grooming gang and get to take the virginity of cute blonde 9 year olds just for just £30

i don't think it's totally over for currys

Give currys a break some currys actually can do ok in dating I have no idea how but I've seen it

We all have an inner curry. The world was once one Vedic curry culture. Back when humans had curry superpowers, not only did we street shit but we would skyshit as we were flying Dragon Ball Z style in the sky. On of the first steps in currymaxxing besides shit yoga is moustache maxxing, my moustache is already Paki length, so it will be curry certified and I will make people uncomfortable just by being near them. A dedicated individual can go full Safavid length and gain extra upperlipcel powers.

You left out grooming gangmaxxing for curries.

cope, just be curry

Good times, I remember when this jew used to post.

Another option is to try getting your gov to nuke pakistan start a war. hope you survive it because the death toll would kill off all the men and then you profit.

Also currycels tend to go after western white women in specific. White Western women are probably the highest tier you can go.

It's like watching a total noob at a game go straight to the final boss. unless the fucker has hax its impossible.

Any ugly men trying looks pathetic

I feel so sad whenever I see a curry who doesn't have godlike features.
I mean, usually, you can't tell someone is incel, but a curry is always an incel actually.

lol no1 cares that ur white, but u should gtfo from an incel site if u are white unless u want to waste ur time
High IQ point, but see you in ban appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back