Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm coming out... as Transracial

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
This morning I did a perfect standshit with no poop residue left on my sphincter, I felt a sense of accomplishment and well being, I knew this was another good sign in my self improvement journey. Someday I will be able to street standshit in front of a Masonic lodge with a SWAT team nearby and nobody will do anything about it because of how masterfully I pull it off, they will instead be inspired to join me. After digging into Hinduism and Vedic thought and history, I have decided that I was a Hindu Muslim all along. I'm not a curry by blood, I'm Sicilian, but after trying Ghee I came out to my parents as a Transcurry. I must get those dank Vedas on Amazon and learn the yogic powers, this will help me on my stat maxxing mission. After I looksmax and karmamax, I will seek a rich virgin curry princess and attempt the Just be Italian method. As a transcurry man, I will dedicate myself to fighting for currycel rights and raise Gana of currycels and Rakshasacels and we will achieve Vijay together. Currycels are the frontline of the incel army and the most woke among the incels. Oh currycels, accept me as a brethren among your ranks!

Also... if there is a curryneetcel reading this... Can you tell me if it would be offensive to make an image of St.BlackOpsIIcel as a Deva with a third eye and stuff? I think that suits Sri St.BlackOpsIIcel Rishi even better than the Jesus outfit. Anyway, I have to go wageslave for looksmaxbux now, may be be upon ye oh currycels!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

transitioning into a curry sounds legit

@chudur-budur

quality shitpost sir

This morning I did a perfect standshit with no poop residue left on my sphincter,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You have achieved something that lot many white-pussy-chasing curries can never achieve in their whole deluded incel lifetime. When I first saw your comment about your eagerness to street-shit, from that moment I knew you are a born natural street shitter and woke as fuck. You have achieved a tremendous feat, spitting out all shit from sphincter with minimal training is exceptional. You have earned it, I am not worthy of judging your curryness. You have reached the nirvana, you are a Brahmachari now, you are free from all worldly attachments.

Welcome to the family.

giphy.gif

Can you tell me if it would be offensive to make an image of St.BlackOpsIIcel as a Deva with a third eye and stuff?

Surprisingly I also had a similar idea about deifying St. Blackops2cel in a Vedantic way. Yes, we should make him a deva and worship him, because he is the supreme deva for any incel indeed.

I always wanted to see him as the re-incarnation of lord Shiva the slayer of the normies:
skanda_the_god_of_war_by_molee-d4dacbs.jpg

shiva_by_molee-d2ojops.jpg

Or the lord Brahma the restorer of anti-degeneracy:
brahma_god_of_creation_by_molee-d4tkg58.jpg

b063c60d937ed6596d9d14295e47a50a-d9tvu3t.jpg

Last edited:
We are reaching new levels of shitposting everyday

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You have achieved something that lot many white-pussy-chasing curries can never achieve in their whole deluded incel lifetime. When I first saw your comment about your eagerness to street-shit, from that moment I knew you are a born natural street shitter and woke as fuck. You have achieved a tremendous feat, spitting out all shit from sphincter with minimal training is exceptional. You have earned it, I am not worthy of judging your curryness. You have reached the nirvana, you are a Brahmachari now, you are free from all worldly attachments.

Welcome to the family.

giphy.gif

Surprisingly I also had a similar idea about deifying St. Blackops2cel in a Vedantic way. Yes, we should make him a deva and worship him, because he is the supreme deva for any incel indeed.

I always wanted to see him as the re-incarnation of lord Shiva the slayer of the normies:
skanda_the_god_of_war_by_molee-d4dacbs.jpg

shiva_by_molee-d2ojops.jpg

Or the lord Brahma the restorer of anti-degeneracy:
brahma_god_of_creation_by_molee-d4tkg58.jpg

b063c60d937ed6596d9d14295e47a50a-d9tvu3t.jpg

Realshit6

Fuck yeah bro, I feel like I was part of the family and incel caste all along. Your third eye was woke dude, you knew I wasn't shitposting, you felt the splat of my standshit and heard the cheers I made when my butthole was found to be spotless. I've only had minimal practice, including squatshitting into plastic Kroger bags when the toilet was clogged up and sidewalk shitting where I shitmogged a dog in the process. Someday if I train my spiritual powers enough, I will be able to standshit in the middle of the highway while dodging semi trucks.

I was thinking the same thing, a St.BlackOpsIIcel in the style of Lord Shiva would be epic. His verticle Ajna eye being woke to the Black Pill, and his torso having six arms that hold a rope, a game controller, a fleshlight, a bong, a gun, and a manifesto. Maybe there should be a Mahabharata style epic in which Lord BlackOpsIIcel assists the incels in a war against the normies. Since he has taken a vow of non violence, he will assist Sri Elliot in battle by driving him around in his vahana which is a thot patrol car. He will teach Sri Elliot morals and ethics detailed in the Bhagavad Incelda and gift him the ultimate astra, The Atomic Black Pill.

Last edited:
View attachment 5561
Fuck yeah bro, I feel like I was part of the family and incel caste all along. Your third eye was woke dude, you knew I wasn't shitposting, you felt the splat of my standshit and heard the cheers I made when my butthole was found to be spotless. I've only had minimal practice, including squatshitting into plastic Kroger bags when the toilet was clogged up and sidewalk shitting where I shitmogged a dog in the process. Someday if I train my spiritual powers enough, I will be able to standshit in the middle of the highway while dodging semi trucks.

I was thinking the same thing, a St.BlackOpsIIcel in the style of Lord Shiva would be epic. His verticle Ajna eye being woke to the Black Pill, and his torso having six arms that hold a rope, a game controller, a fleshlight, a bong, a gun, and a manifesto. Maybe there should be a Mahabharata style epic in which Lord BlackOpsIIcel assists the incels in a war against the normies. Since he has taken a vow of non violence, he will assist Sri Elliot in battle by driving him around in his vahana which is a thot patrol car. He will teach Sri Elliot morals and ethics detailed in the Bhagavad Incelda and gift him the ultimate astra, The Atomic Black Pill.

Lord St.BlackOps2cel once said:

"A curry dwells in the heart of every human being, you just need to wake him up".

Neither race nor geographical boundary can bound the eternal curryness. When I close my eyes I feel like I am hearing the splatting sound of your final turd hitting the water in the ceramic shit bowl. It seemed like I am witnessing the graceful execution of your standshitting in front of my eyes.

You made us proud.

5xhmEai.jpg

You should not limit yourself into kroger bags or shitmogging a dog only. Streetshitting opens an infinite arrays of possibilities for you. You can shit diarrhoeal liquid poop in a sock with a hole, hold it over your head and swing it like a fan and witness the tumult you can create among the stacies in starbucks. And yes, every diligent street-shitter's final dream is to perform highway-shitting, hope you will achieve that very soon.

I genuinely hope incel uprising will become mainstream and turn into a full fledged war (dharmayuddha/jihad). I am pretty sure it will be spearheaded by the legion of street-shitters. Your depiction of the lord St.Blackops2cel is accurate, but I would like to see ER's BMW car as his vahana. May the power of Paramanavika-Krishna-Vatika (Atomic Blackpill) terrorizes every norm-cuck's polluted heart.

Jay Baba St.Blackops2Cel! Jay Baba ER!

@tehgymcel420 , look he made it.