Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There aren't enough women.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I'm surprised more people don't know this, but there simply aren't enough women to solve the incel problem, the male to female birth ratio is naturally 105-107 male births per 100 female births, this means that fertile women will ALWAYS have the choice of who they'd like to date as the sex ratio really only starts to even itself out when most of the women hit the menopause. Every fertile woman has at least 6 potential partners to pick from.

You can check how fucked your own country is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

See below for an ACTUAL GOVERNMENT STATISTIC
https://assets.publishing.service.g...Gender_birth_ratios_Great_Britain_2011_15.pdf
>There were 3.8 million births registered in Great Britain and a ratio of boys to girls of 105.3, which is below the expected upper limit of 107.

Basically, the education system has lied to you, the ratio of men to women isn't 50/50.

Men in China are fucked

Wrong, this is balanced out by the fact that men have a shorter lifespan and are also overwhelmingly the ones that are victims of workplace deaths, criminal violence, suicide, or any type of harm..

More women wouldnt fix the problem at all. Chad's wouldn just have larger harems

lmao, India is 1.12; it’s over for you know who

Kazakhstan, interesting... just go to Asia theory once again proven

It's also more to this ratio, is that human's nature is different to some animal species' nature, and in human's nature females do choose partners, unlike in lion's nature male chooses who to mate with.

Gigacope.

In the link you gave yourself the world average is 1.01 males/females, or 101 males/100 females. Sorry but this is an extreeemely insignificant difference to explain the huuuuge disparity in dating advantage.

This is really insignificant especially when you take into consideration that more young males die by suicide/alcoholism/drunk driving or that more than 5% of them are out of the dating market by being neets or things like that.

That's why i asked you for the ratio of people our age, that's what matters, if the world average is 101male for 100 female but at our age one male died in wars/suicide/drunk driving etc, it becomes a 1/1. And a 101/100 ratio like i said doesn't explain the huuuuuufe disparity, especially when you take a consideration the fact that there is thing like men neets but no female neets, and still the non neet (who will then have a ratio in their advantage in the dating market) suffer from a very unbalanced dating market.

Wrong, this is balanced out by the fact that men have a shorter lifespan and are also overwhelmingly the ones that are victims of workplace deaths, criminal violence, suicide, or any type of harm..
That doesn't balance itself out until the men/women reach their 40s. JFL at waiting til your 40 to become perceived as human by females. I'll rope long before then.

Anyways, in the west workplace deaths aren't really that prevalent and the impact of criminal violence/suicide is negligible as it still affects less than 1 in 1000.

It's also more to this ratio, is that human's nature is different to some animal species' nature, and in human's nature females do choose partners, unlike in lion's nature male chooses who to mate with.
source of your avi?

It could be 2 to 100 and if one is a chad and the other a incel, chad woul bang 100 foids and incel would rope

actually worldwide, women out number us by a 30% margin. those women better get busy making kids or get busy dying because I don't have all fucking day.

In college women outnumber men though so cope

Yeah, and all those "surplus" women are old/crusty.

that's debateable. you also have lesbos, women having pets as "kids", etc.

Real incels have bigger problems than the marginally unbalanced sex-ratio.

immegration is what skews that number to a large extent. the natural ratio is not that impactful (unless its in mud countries like qatar)

What matters is the 15-25 age ratio so i checked in my country Morocco and it's 0.99, therefore there isn't more young females than male here, i knew it was a gigacope.

marginally unbalanced sex-ratio.
Literally 1 in 21 men won't be able to secure a mate because there is a surplus of men, or like 5% of the male population.
The numbers are huge when you think about it on a bigger scale.
immegration is what skews that number to a large extent.
It's at birth so immigration wouldn't affect it.

Cope.

Chad gets them all anyway.

What matters is the 15-25 age ratio so i checked in my country Morocco and it's 0.99, therefore there isn't more young females than male here, i knew it was a gigacope.
Volcel tbqh la.

Volcel tbqh la.

Yeah ok bro, hypergamy is a myth and girls only have 0.04 more matches in Tinder than males, your ratio sure explains everything lol.

Yeah ok bro, hypergamy is a myth and girls only have 0.04 more matches in Tinder than males, your ratio sure explains everything lol.
Lol @ putting words in my mouth like a faggot.
I never even mentioned Hypergamy in my post.

All I am saying is that even if Hypergamy wasn't a thing, incels would still exist.

>Literally stating that some men are meant to be lonely as there is a surplus
>Get called a coper

How does that work? It's no different than the fact that some men are meant to be lonely due to their looks.

Collectivized sexuality only solution.

Its nature. Men were naturally supposed to die earlier because we are the hunters that protect the women and children of the tribes. To compensate for the loss of male nature made it so more boys would be born that girls at an average. Back in the day the numbers would even out, but today boys dont die, its causing an unbalance in the equilibrium. And we all know that biological responses can take many hundred years. So the next generation of boys will be even more cucked

Maybe nature will make enough boys rope to even out the numbers again :feelsrope: maybe that is gods plan