Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Shay Files: "Mental Illness"

Minor Update:

Jun

Jun1

Jun2

Jun3

Jun4

(Shortly before...)

Minor Update #2:

CSI

Parkview

Parkview1

Sunset

This thread will be updated once I've handled some important matters.

Minor Update:

Forge

C5

C4

C2

Giga fucking brutal tbh :cryfeels:
How do you cope?

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

Last edited:
Re: I have no ego whatsoever
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150854133Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM CST
"problem is I've cut off contacts with everyone outside my family except for a select group of people once a month at a club meeting so yeah" I would suggest attempting to retrieve an assessment from a qualified psychologist.
u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.
Re: i didn't even know my cousin is getting married tomorrow
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149376977Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:16 AM CST
Hopefully you enjoy the events surrounding your relatives then.
Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.

Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.

Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184232713Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:49 PM CST
Hello Off-Topic. Despite being twenty-two years of age and currently unemployed(Due to an economic recession), I spend countless hours viewing episodes from the original, English versions of the Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z television series. The constant, nostalgic battles are truly exciting. I have purchased many figurines and costumes from both shows, and I role-play with them frequently. Just a mere hour ago, I played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my Playstation 2. I hope to play Pokemon Crystal on my GameBoy next. I am hoping to travel to Japan once I receive sufficient funding from relatives so that I may meet Akira Toriyama personally. I enjoy his manga pages very much. Do you also enjoy good, original shows such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z? They are involved in the vast majority of my day.
Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181323968Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 PM CST
"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards. Learning/speech disorders are perceived as a signal of being "intellectually-inept." Truly, society is highly repulsive and heavily contaminated with narcissistic individuals concerned only with minimizing those who cannot experience the bliss of proper functionality. It is very frustrating. Penalties should be utilized to punish those who cannot understand the perils of sufferers from disorders such as autism.
Re: Why Are Pokemon And Dragon Ball Z Such Nostalgic Shows?
Moronism
Png

#184269859Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:10 PM CST
Alright. I finished winning Budokai Tenkaichi 3 by using Red Potara Broly against my younger, laborious cousin, who used regular Piccolo to battle me. I am very glad that I can easily enjoy both adult and childhood activities by receiving financial support from relatives. Dragon Ball Z is an amazing show.

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?" Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner. "Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?" Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.

Re: Why Do Atheists Deny The Divinity Of Christ?
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181487278Monday, January 11, 2016 3:08 AM CST
"Describe one of these interactions with your creator" Yes. Various years ago, I was a homeless 19 year old man seeking guidance after being verbally-abused. After prayer to the Lord, I was picked up by a stranger and taken to a Protestant church. Now, three years later, I am in a financially-stable position and able to depend exclusively on the hands of Jesus. I evangelize regularly about the mercy and righteousness of Jesus. I do not want to see you eliminated from society because of a simple judgement error. Repent and annex yourself to the Christ. He will redeem your worth.

Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56

(Break)

Present finances:

GH

(Break)

Slight hashboard errors:

Chain

Is this person you're talking to Grossbier? :feelshehe:

No. That was Shannon Rose's ex-boyfriend - She slept with him several times which led to his girlfriend being hospitalized for suicide.

No. That was Shannon Rose's ex-boyfriend - She slept with him several times which led to his girlfriend being hospitalized for suicide.
I see; are you still religious? :feelswhere:

I see; are you still religious? :feelswhere:

Re: is this really punishable?
Moronism
Png

#181230602Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:26 AM CST
Yes, you can blame leftists for conveying "Political Correctness." The process of desensitization towards religions such as Islam has begun, despite the fact that the Constitution strictly mandates separation of religion and government-functionality. Crude oil and foreign community support are the primary factors involved.
Re: i wish i didnt grow up in a religious household
Moronism
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.

Updates will be posted shortly.

Relatives:

Re: i didn't even know my cousin is getting married tomorrow
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149376977Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:16 AM CST
Hopefully you enjoy the events surrounding your relatives then.
Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.
Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181236357Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:10 PM CST
Yes, I do indeed have a "social life." Although, my preferred method of social interaction is to provoke impulsive users over the Internet for personal pleasure. It is not worth maintaining "friendship" when you can enjoy the presence of enemies.
Re: oh god i need to hang out with my friends more
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181239000Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:04 PM CST
You do not need the presence of psychological-slavery via "Friendship"; there is greater pleasure derived from provoking vulnerable users over the Internet.

(Relatives; Continued)

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen.

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

Yes...if only I was fortunate enough to lay back like Alexandria and Neisha in the home of their grandmother, enjoying SNAP, TANF and constant trips to Pick-N-Save.

Sadly, I was not...I was born into the home of two quarreling parents, who preferred violent acts over peaceful words.

I'd always cringe when Mother would become upset in public. My maternal grandmother taught her well.

With Larry's presence, she may have had more success.

Young Child:

Adolescent:

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

I was sixteen, and had recently left group therapy. I was anxious and depressed...I decided to see how I would feel about harming Mother, and decided to take scissors and start lightly poking her. I wrapped my legs and arms around her neck and shoulders. I tried to destroy my photo collection, but she took them away.

Mother and I lived with my grandmother and step-grandfather for several years.

My grandmother would often denigrate me for being anxious. Once, she was choking, and I disregarded it, so she referred to me as "Brain Damaged".

My lifelong condition of constipation meant that I had to use the downstairs bathroom of my grandmother's apartment for relief. The television noise from the open door prevented me from defecating properly.

My half-cousin was taught to count change by her grandmother.

Mother often spoke of "DNA", as did my father. I met my great-grandmother(Mother's father) and knew her better than my maternal grandmother, someone I met when I was around 10. She told me her name.

Mother's relatives are deceptive and envious.

Re: who here is a trump supporter

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: My Grandma just died.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

No, though I recall my half-aunt once remarking things about myself and my half-cousin.

And, of-course, those trips to Indiana with "Aunt Pebbles" and their many half-siblings, since their mother was much too stupid to use contraception, or simply practice abstinence.

My half-aunt dated a male that Mother tossed aside.

A Portuguese joke.

Anyway: Half-cousin Azaria is embarrassed by her black traits. She believed that her gutter-feces half-aunt's lighter-skin made her intelligent.

Yes. This is how my half-aunt/uncles/cousins were produced...a hideous Cumskin hole reproduced with a hideous Black male.

Well...my half-aunt often made remarks like:

"Intellau's mother wonders why she's so sick all the time...maybe she should stop visiting Wendy's"

"She's a cow...she sits around speaking about menstruation" (Half-Cousin)

Her half-siblings would wait for their father to return home - Mother would sit in the back, saying nothing.

When I was a young child, Mother moved into an apartment downtown. She also stayed with my half-aunt(Told me she was unwanted), we moved into an apartment when I was seventeen. It was...very nice.

Sadly, TANF abuse is only for Aunt Cherrita.

I'd spring up quickly when Mother would call before arriving.

When I was a young child, I was grateful to see them. Except, of-course, for the time my half-aunt said "Well, you told your parents about a problem we had, so we won't do anything today".

Yes. My half-aunt used to patronize me for walking slowly and misunderstanding social cues when I was a young child.

My maternal half-aunt has lived on TANF and SNAP for decades. Her younger brother was in prison several times for selling drugs.

My paternal cousins have college degrees, vehicle, employment.

My half-cousin threw a bucket at her great-aunt once.

Yes - My mother was the firstborn child of my grandmother. She has a different father from my half-uncles/aunt.

My half-aunt conceived her son to best her full-niece.

My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.

My half-aunt has rare and dangerous ethnic strains of HPV.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Ya. Cunt in the photo resembles my half-aunt, who had a young son so she could enjoy praise and attention from relatives(One-upping my younger half-cousin).

Kid is an autistic little ape:

View attachment 618894

Indeed.

My half-aunt gave birth to three children(Youngest is half-sibling). Her brother conceived three children with three different women, plus an aborted child.

Her half-sister had only one child and stopped immediately.

Ya...when I visited my half-aunt and her progeny, I chose to sit isolated in a kitchen chair for several hours each time.

(Late Notice)

Mother and her mother denigrated me because I was always extremely anxious.

I returned from group therapy once. My grandmother denigrated me while my half-aunt was present because I was too anxious to eat.

"Look. Intellau doesn't want to eat!"

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

I need to start coalescing the story in such a way that it mirrors my group therapy experiences...

(I am a rare outlier with higher intelligence. My Mulatto half-cousins, however, are defective trash)

You are welcome to remain here. When I was seventeen/eighteen, my lovely half-cousins(Mother instructed me to be kind to them) would frown if they ever encountered me under any circumstance.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

Insatiable Cumskin hole ancestry...they are also perceived by most as the superior race of hole.

Mulattas have the same problem. My younger half-cousin whined because she realized that she couldn't act vain and entitled like her older cousins because of her dark skin.

Nice. I once played an innocuous game with my much younger half-cousin:

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

Relative - A whore who offers "respect" in exchange for favors.

My half-cousins would accept the snacks I offered them and then disregard me.

My half-cousin was disfigured by a feeding tube. This didn't stop her hypergamous thoughts.

I'll give him more value since he is male.

Very lovely.

I recall an occasion in which my half-cousins stayed over my grandparents' house.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

(Hahaha...I probably resumed my C++ guide, afterwards.)

No. My elder half-cousin learned to count simple change at seventeen. Her sister was too incompetent to graduate from high school.

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Yes. As it turns out, opening her legs for a light-skinned Tyrone didn't help her mother much. Mother told me her half-sister had Dyslexia as a young child, which is not shocking.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

Her half-siblings would wait for their father to return home - Mother would sit in the back, saying nothing.

My half-aunt was carried like a deity by Mother's "lovely" step-father. She has spent her life manipulating relatives and denigrating them with her equally-vile children(Barring the youngest, as he is much kinder).

Very well. I'll begin today's demonstration - I've grown tired of idiocy.

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

(All 30X Whole Genome Sequencing)
HapMap

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 57 13

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 43 38

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 43 09

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 42 11

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 38 29

Yes...

Now...!

Re: ITT: programming stuff
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147792283Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:18 AM CDT
"programming is applied optimization, linear/matrix algebra and abstract algebra" While it's certainly accurate and correct that the core of computer programming involves a significant amount of mathematical interaction, many of the logical implementations of the core computer programming components vary quite noticeably from their mathematical counterparts in terms of both efficiency and the over-all "solution" to the problem. Just as mathematical interpretation requires consistent reformation of "logical thinking", the over-all knowledge of programming requires reformation based on a combination of subjects to properly understand certain concepts.
Re: Our algebra test was stupid
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148068676Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:54 PM CDT
"stupid math teachers who needs that stuff?" Practicing and developing solutions to "Algebra" problems help revise your ability to solve problems significantly, additionally, the majority of the "Algebra" skills you acquire you'll utilize much more often than you currently realize.
Re: So I was asked to skip a grade today
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151424687Tuesday, December 09, 2014 7:36 PM CST
"i have all as in calculus 5 ap trig college algebra ok all as in english french german omg i am clearly a superior individual so y dont u tell me what to do 2morrow for breakfast plz" Ah yes, "Calculus" and "Advanced-Placement Trigonometry", very interesting subjects to utilize in combination with "College-Algebra". Have you decided on a particular branch of "Mathematics" to research?
Re: so we have to write our own math test
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151517356Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:06 PM CST
"@anon algebra I" Alright, which aspect of "Algebra-I" do you enjoy utilizing?
Re: Look at what you've done.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180859651Friday, January 01, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Perhaps the essential "issue" is not the quantity of mathematical-knowledge, it is the quality of such knowledge. My usage of the term "quality" refers to the type of mathematical knowledge utilized. Typically, disregarding geometrical/physical manipulation, the primary sort of mathematical-knowledge commonly utilized would be a combination of basic-arithmetic and logical-symbolism, in conjunction with concepts often found within algebra. Thus, rather than focusing on whether it is existent in the systematic flow of computer-programming, we should simply focus on which aspect is necessary to utilize to accomplish a given task.

Re: Suggest stuff to be added to an advanced math library
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184100772Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:48 PM CST
Please provide us with more details regarding your "advanced math" library. Which branch are you referring to?
ForumsOff TopicBinary Sequences Discussion Thread
chevron_left
chevron_left
chevron_left

of 1
chevron_right
chevron_right
chevron_right

Binary Sequences Discussion Thread

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183483309Friday, February 12, 2016 10:32 PM CST
Hello ROBLOX users. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the construction and manipulation of base-two sequences. I will provide an example sequence to facilitate wholesome discussion. S = 101 This is the decimal equivalent of the binary sequence "S": (0 * 2^2) + (0 * 2^1) + (1 * 2^0) = (1 * 4) + (0 * 2) + (1 * 1) = 5 We would refer to each 0 and/or 1 digit within a binary sequence as a "bit" If we define the value of the bit as variable "b", and use variable "p" to refer to the position of each bit within the sequence, we can calculate the value of a specific term within the sequence with the mathematical expression (b * 2^p). The series of the sequence is the actual decimal value of the binary number. Since binary is read in a rightward-leftward manner, we could retrieve the decimal value of the binary sequence "010" in this manner: (0 * 2^2) + (1 * 2^1) + (0 * 2^0) As you may have noticed, the value of the exponent decreases as you read the expression in a rightward manner. This is consistent with my previous claim of binary being read in a right-to-left manner. This sequence is also equivalent to: "(0) + (2) + (0) = 2", assuming that we are referring to the base-ten counting system. Hopefully this results in a wholesome and positive discussion.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183483618Friday, February 12, 2016 10:38 PM CST
If any of the individuals participating has any further interest, I am willing to devise basic binary sequences that we can analyze collaboratively.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484734Friday, February 12, 2016 11:01 PM CST
Well then, I suppose that a computational example will garner interest. Computers utilize binary sequences to store data. Each bit represents a specific instruction to be manipulated by components of the CPU. This is accomplished by utilizing "0" and "1" to represent separate voltage states of a given segment of the hardware. "0" refers to low-voltage, and "1" refers to high-voltage. Thus, imagine a sequence such as "01010101" as merely representing the computer sequentially reversing the voltage states of various signals within hardware gates. Each gate represents the basic logical operations of AND, OR, NOT, XOR. Perhaps this will interest fellow users?