Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Shay Files: "Mental Illness"

Relatives:

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.
Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522959Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:19 PM CST
*"It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychologist as it may help you significantly." Ah, occasional errors in my statements.

Court Records:

C2

C3

Last edited:
WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?

It was one of my usual days in Minneapolis...I decided to record the night when few people were in downtown Minneapolis.

Past Purchases:

DC

DC1

DC3

Lua

Lua1

Lua2

Lua3

Lua4

Last edited:
IQ:

Re: can't tell if Moronism is tryharding or actually knows alot
Moronism
Png

#181273641Friday, January 08, 2016 5:40 AM CST
"So moronism have you carried out iq tests or field studies to objectively prove your superiority?" Yes I have. According to the results of said testing, I am within a percentage of cognitive functionality that you and your contemporaries are permanently incapable of attaining.

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

(Mine)

CCCC

CT

TCC

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

TotalGlobal11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
EuropeanSub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
AfricanSub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African OthersSub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African AmericanSub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
AsianSub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South AsianSub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

Senile plaques (SP) and neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) are the major histopathological changes that occur in Alzheimer's disease (AD). How these two different types of lesions are related to each other and to the dementia of AD is unknown. Recent studies lead to paradoxical conclusions: NFT and neuronal alterations such as synapse loss are much more closely related to the symptoms of dementia than are SP. However, mutations in the beta-amyloid protein of SP have been found in some patients with familial AD, suggesting that an abnormality in amyloid causes the development of SP, NFT and AD dementia. Examination of transgenic animals that produce amyloid precursor protein (APP), or altered forms of APP, may lead to the development of an animal model of AD, and ultimately to answers that link amyloid production to neuronal alterations, and cognitive impairments.

Many of the implicated genes are involved in neuronal function: DCC, APBA1, PRR7, ZFHX3, HCRTR1, NEGR1, MEF2C, SHANK3 and ATXN2L (see Supplementary Note for the GeneCards summaries).

In conclusion, we conducted a meta-analysis GWAS and GWGAS for intelligence, including 13 cohorts and 78,308 individuals. We confirmed three loci and 12 genes, and identified 15 novel genomic loci and 40 novel genes for intelligence. Pathway analysis demonstrated the involvement of genes regulating cell development. We showed genetic overlap with several neuropsychiatric and metabolic disorders. These findings provide starting points for understanding the molecular neurobiological mechanisms underlying intelligence, one of the most investigated traits in humans

rs11138902APBA1 intronic9q21.11ag0.545.494.12E-08+++++-++783071

TotalGlobal10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
EuropeanSub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
AfricanSub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African OthersSub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African AmericanSub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
AsianSub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East AsianSub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Last edited:
Brutal story. I think I've read it in the past already but read everything again. Seems like you got something similar to the Elephant Man treatment in your community. A fellow subhuman like myself would make sure to at least give u some respect as human decency. Sorry OP.

Massive blackpill though to read about the treatment given to you by normies :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Yahoo Answers:

{
"savedSearches": {"savedSearch": []},
"userInfo": {
"resume": "firm believer in equal rights and fair racial treatment across the globe.\n\n"\u201cThe cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.\u201d",
"openQuestionCount": 234,
"votingQuestionCount": 0,
"level": 5,
"created": "Jan 7, 2016 10:33:46 PM",
"bestAnswerPercentage": 14,
"bestAnswerCount": 286,
"points": 7166,
"totalQuestionCount": 300,
"totalAnswerCount": 2055,
"resolvedQuestionCount": 66,
"nickname": "Blackjack",
"starsReceived": 36,
"lang": "en-US"
},
"ugcLinks": [{"link": "https://answers.yahoo.com/download/...76519d5/yahoo-answers-datapack-2021-05-05.zip"}],
"discoverStreamPreference": {
"includeNetworkBestAnswers": "No",
"includeQuestionsRatedByContacts": "No",
"includeQuestionsAskedByContacts": "No",
"includeQuestionsAnsweredByContacts": "No",
"includeQuestionsFollowedByContacts": "No",
"includePopularQuestions": "Yes"
},
"preference": {
"restrictNetwork": "nobody",
"allowEmailContact": "No",
"emailSavedSearches": "No",