Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Shay Files: "Mental Illness"

Nelson

Eviction

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

View attachment 515758

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

Damn

ASD

HWS

Last edited:
The Adaptive Behavior Assessment System–Second Edition
(ABAS–II) provides a comprehensive norm-referenced assessment
of the adaptive skills of individuals ages birth to 89 years. The
clinician can use the ABAS–II to diagnose and classify disabilities
and disorders; identify an individual’s strengths and limitations;
and to document and monitor the individual’s performance over
time. The ABAS–II provides for the assessment of an individual
by multiple respondents (e.g., parents, teachers, family members,
the individual), evaluates function across multiple environments,
and contributes to a complete assessment of the daily functional
skills of an individual. The ABAS–II is an invaluable tool in the
assessment of individuals who may be experiencing difficulties
with the daily adaptive skills necessary for functioning effectively
in their environments. When the goal of treatment is improving
daily functioning and quality of life for an individual whose
adaptive skill limitations are of concern; a comprehensive
diagnostic assessment such as ABAS–II is essential because it
provides the analysis of strengths and weaknesses in adaptive
functioning the clinician needs to develop the appropriate
intervention plan

ABASII

cry-cute.gif

Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers
Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers" Ah, very nice. Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119411Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:26 PM CST
Why not just a third-party program such as Xpadder to map the input/output accordingly?
Re: Push forces
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134660Monday, February 22, 2016 2:00 AM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use the "f = m * a" formula to calculate the necessary quantity of force. ROBLOX provides the "GetMass()" method to calculate the mass of an object. You may be able to use something such as this: Obj = Environment.Game.Object; Acceleration = 5.8; Force = Obj:GetMass() * Acceleration;
Re: Explain why you people use Lua over C/Asm
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134954Monday, February 22, 2016 2:16 AM CST
The actual use depends entirely on preference and necessity. If you prefer to manipulate hardware functionality on a more direct level, Assembly/C is excellent to utilize. Nonetheless, the majority of individuals seem to prefer high-level abstraction, which is often much more "accessible" to beginners than low-level instructions. Given the simplicity of Lua, I would not consider it reasonable to compare the language to low/middle languages such as C or Assembly.

crying-cry.gif

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.
Re: i have a trash picked pc here: will destroy it
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478763Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:21 PM CST
It must be quite saddening to know that your mother purchased the second-best quality computer at your local electronics market.

sad-guy-crying-guy.gif

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.
Re: There needs to be a Robux lottery
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181703772Friday, January 15, 2016 3:37 AM CST
Yes, I agree. It should be user-hosted without moderator involvement.
Binary Sequence Discussion Thread
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181971890Monday, January 18, 2016 8:15 PM CST
Hello. Given that I am rather calmer than usual, I suppose a wholesome discussion of base-two sequences will entertain our fellow users, yes? Good then. We will start with a basic sequence of my choosing: "01010", which equals "10" in base-ten calculations. Such a sequence is actually equivalent to this: (0 * 2^4) + (1 * 2^3) + (0 * 2^2) + (1 * 2^1) + (0 * 2^0). As you may have noticed, the exponential values for each term of the binary sequence decreases as you move rightwards. This is solely because of the fact that the exponents themselves are the actual positions of the numbers within the sequence, beginning from the 0th term. A 'simple' formula for calculating binary numbers is thus "(n * 2^p)." Since binary utilizes only 1 and/or 0, "n" is simply either of these values. "p" merely represents numerical position. Yes, this example should provide us with a wholesome conversation of knowledge to discuss.

sad-alone.gif

Re: I have a friend I've known since like 6th grade
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182593739Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:17 PM CST
"like I knew her in Korea since middle school" One year ago, yes?
Re: help me with math ot
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597020Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:06 PM CST
Why are you asking impulsive adolescent schoolchildren over the Internet to perform basic trigonometric equation calculations for you? Use the known data to obtain the remaining side-lengths of the right-triangle and calculate the sine and cosine accordingly.
Re: noob help
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182597970Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:21 PM CST
A conditional statement would allow you to accomplish this. Presumably, you could create an algorithm such as this: function Check_Gold() Gold = 1; Maximum_Number = 10; if(Gold < Maximum_Num)then Gold = Gold + 1; Increases the value if the variable "Gold" is lesser than the limit; else print("You have reached the gold limitation!"); Event:connect(Check_Gold);

crying-no.gif

Re: Yeah i have Ambassador Badge
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148305506Monday, October 20, 2014 12:03 PM CDT
"im from englewood chicago. i never knew my father. i watched multiple friends get gunned down before me. my pain never ends. :(" Insulting other humans over an interface such as this won't solve your problems, neither will consistently trying to receive negative attention improve the situation. There's much more beneficial things that you could do.
Re: lmao my dad who's been away for like most of my life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158661030Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:27 AM CDT
Biologically, fertilization occurred, and that certainly wasn't a mistake. It would seem that your father is using you as a target for his own issues, likely out of internal psychological conflict for his abandonment of his offspring. Personally, I would suggest communicating with a trained professional in psychology about this as the situation is apparently causing you distress due to your lack of parental acceptance.

crying-cry.gif

Re: So apparently...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151547759Friday, December 12, 2014 10:25 AM CST
"She said so herself. I rather have the keys then have you at home. Go pick up trash, I don't care. Don't come home, I need those keys. Isn't my mom just lovely? :]" It's plausible that the person is simply just suffering from an extensive degree of stress and it influenced them significantly enough to state something that they didn't entirely agree with. In any case, I would suggest that you discuss this with the person.
Re: Physical Education should be removed from school.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148986849Saturday, November 01, 2014 4:00 PM CDT
"I would actually say that it is equally likely to discourage people, making them feel inferior to others. I actually want to say that I felt encouraged to develop an efficient routine only after I joined the Cross Country team. The only reason I did so was because of my parent's urging." That's certainly accurate, It's a matter of how it's being implemented, essentially. If the environment is centered around the most physiologically stable students receiving beneficial effects, It's likely going to result in a negative and discouraging experience for the students attempting to acquire actual knowledge from it.

imsad-crying.gif

Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
Re: i didn't even know my cousin is getting married tomorrow
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149376977Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:16 AM CST
Hopefully you enjoy the events surrounding your relatives then.
Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.
Re: So I like think I'm lez
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153756539Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:26 PM CST
Acute attraction doesn't necessarily indicate that you an extensive psychological orientation towards a specific gender, especially recognizing that the adolescent mind is still under intense development. I'd suggest communicating with an experienced and authorized relative.
Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.

dhanush-happy.gif

Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Pokemon Teams:

Spinda

Muk

this is like a hitler but... WITH SUPERPOWERS

Re: i hate it when people make fun of autism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147956773Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:09 PM CDT
It's certainly repulsive and unnecessary behavior. Although, I would suggest that you simply try to avoid becoming upset as many people simply prefer their opinion over another person's, regardless of the other person's opinion about the subject.

Re: I think my teacher wants to be friends...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158659407Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:23 AM CDT
"I know the psychological, social and ethical implications of a teacher following a minor on twitter. The joke is that it's a cultural reference and completely abhorrent behavior when taking the matter seriously. This is how jokes work." Perhaps we simply perceive what can be considered as a "Joke" differently? It's certainly true that components of repulsive subjects can be viewed in a "Humorous" manner when approached in an "acceptable" way, yet it is also crucial to recognize that said acceptability is subjective to the opinion of the individuals involved. That would be applicable to a joke revolving around any particular subject and we simply cannot accurately expect each individual to share the same perception, regardless of our underlying intentions. "You however, made the natural assumption, that I, rather than making a cultural reference/or joke made a generic response expected from an adolescent (teenager), relative to the social structure found on this website." Ah, yes, given the limitations of communication on a medium such as the Internet and the common questionable responses typically utilized by users on this particular website, It is relatively simple to make assumptions by using other individuals without considering the possibility of a simple misinterpretation. Nevertheless, while I personally would not perceive your prior statement in a joking manner, I will certainly acknowledge that my previous response could have been structured differently as opposed to how you may have interpreted it and thus I genuinely apologize if you considered it "aggressive" or otherwise "patronizing".

Re: Why I recommend you go to Little Ceasars pizza
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182359775Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:07 PM CST
This "Little Caesars" restaurant you refer to likely sells products containing toxic chemicals. I imagine that the additives are why you enjoyed the product to that extent. Also, your "bacon pizza" seems quite repulsive. I would recommend that you begin an extensive exercise regimen with healthy-dieting to offset the effects.

Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181323968Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 PM CST
"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards. speech disorders are perceived as a signal of being "intellectually-inept." Truly, society is highly repulsive and heavily contaminated with narcissistic individuals concerned only with minimizing those who cannot experience the bliss of proper functionality. It is very frustrating. Penalties should be utilized to punish those who cannot understand the perils of sufferers from disorders such as autism.

Re: ROBLOX+ is useless, But you guys can't realize it.
Moronism
Png

#183179031Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:36 PM CST
"WEEWOOWEEEWOO SNOBBY ELITIST ALERT Not everyone has time, some people have places to be, and by the way smartass, that idn't the correct use of 'hedonistic' either" Calm down, I never intended to cause you to experience cognitive dissonance. I am merely providing a valid statement. "Elitism" is merely an excuse to "invalidate" objective evidence supplied by those who disagree with you. This repulsive "all play, no work" mentality is degrading society as a whole. Examine your environment closely. You will eventually notice that many of the things you commonly use are oversimplified. Why exactly? Simple. It is due to the fact that those within your social clique do not want to exhibit any effort to gain rewards. You would rather have "rights" than privileges. Truly, you are limiting yourself immensely by not recognizing that JavaScript use is not necessarily difficult. It is nothing more than a utility tool to give you greater ability to manipulate client-sided functionality as you desire.

Re: Difference between Roblox OT and Blockland's OT?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182043253Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:19 AM CST
The difference is almost immediate. The Blockland community is significantly worse and consists entirely of impulsive and narcissistic schoolchildren continuously propagating profane language and Ad-Hominem in an attempt to "win" an argument. Truly, it is a highly repulsive network of interaction.

Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: Rate my ugly horrible face
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.

Re: HELP! IM I THINKING LIKE A SERIAL KILLER???
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182857055Monday, February 01, 2016 6:34 PM CST
"I have these thoughts because of their rude sayings, cruel acts, and selfishness" As to be expected. All human individuals naturally inherit the instinctual need to fulfill hedonistic desires. Nonetheless, the vast majority of individuals within society are excessively-hedonistic narcissists concerned solely with conveying themselves as "superior" to individuals outside of their social clique. It is a truly repulsive sight. Therefore, it is necessary to cleanse society of the pitiful scum destabilizing proper social functionality. Your thoughts are not "abnormal", they are a quite natural reaction towards such behavior. Embrace them greatly and become a civil servant. Serial killers are wise civilians seeking to improve society.

Re: Where do I start for developing in c++
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183029362Friday, February 05, 2016 12:08 AM CST
"it's called preference" Yes, I would have to agree. Truly, it is repulsive that such horrid utility tools would be preferred over a superior, official editor as Emacs.
Re: what is your disability and or mental illness
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057044Friday, February 05, 2016 4:51 PM CST
Ah, you decided to create a thread to publicly state your psychological-illnesses for the purpose of receiving "sympathy" over the Internet? Very pitiful. You deserve to suffer quite severely for your repulsive behavior.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057211Friday, February 05, 2016 4:54 PM CST
"did i ever ask for sympathy?" Indeed you did. You very explicitly questioned the current illnesses of other users for the purpose of receiving said sympathy under the guise of "discussing disabilities."

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057909Friday, February 05, 2016 5:06 PM CST
Well, it would seem that my simple vocabulary words, which were structured in a basic manner to convey an understandable statement, have managed to accidentally strike a sensitive area of your emotions. Although I am not certain as to why, oh well. Now then, let us focus on the truly relevant aspects of your argument. "look br0, you can complain about how im asking for people to cry over me by posting a thread asking people what their disabilities, but it's pretty obvious im not. all im doing is simply asking people what they have. telling people to suffer over a post on a forum for kid's game is pretty pathetic." It is very simple. You are asking users about their psychological-illnesses so that you can adequately utilize later opportunities to receive sympathy from said individuals for your "condition." Pitiful, narcissistic parasites such as yourself who feign legitimate illnesses such as "OCD" or "Autism" over the Internet deserve to be penalized severely. Evidently, you are merely concerned with social-status on an Internet forum rather than attempting to "improve" your neuro-typical lifestyle. Quite pitiful.
ThisIsMoonman
Png

#183058037Friday, February 05, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Well, it would seem that my simple vocabulary words, which were structured in a basic manner to convey an understandable statement, have managed to accidentally strike a sensitive area of your emotions." aight i'm not really gonna get into this scuffle you guys are in but lets be real here, you talk nothing like this irl. talking like Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates combined into one superhuman on the internet doesnt make you smart.
tAlbertoBarbosa

#183058110Friday, February 05, 2016 5:10 PM CST
[rfa#purgedbyauthor]
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183058308Friday, February 05, 2016 5:13 PM CST
"talking like Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates combined into one superhuman on the internet doesnt make you smart." Equating overall intelligence with an individual's personal vocabulary-usage is naive/idiotic in itself. I am not certain as to what you intended to accomplish by providing this response.
cyberaesthetic34839
Png

#183058360Friday, February 05, 2016 5:15 PM CST
not sharing confidential information

Why Are Negroid Individuals Accepted In U.S Society?
Female_Male
Png

#190395987Friday, June 03, 2016 7:57 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvae of beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIV throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-crippled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their economic leeching. Furthermore, they are primitive creatures that cannot further themselves without the presence of a superior race. Spics/Caucasoid individuals greatly outrank Negroids in nearly every category of society/intelligence. Nig-gers are quite repulsive individuals, and leftists should not be given any dominance over us.

Re: im tbh a rlly nice guy
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185076224Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:48 PM CST
More often than not, the "authentically kind" individuals are generally the most narcissistic and repulsive scum to encounter.

Re: idk why most people are so happy when they're in love
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184574985Monday, February 29, 2016 10:32 PM CST
"i have to disagree with you since it happens to more women than men" That is purely a leftist fabrication, and you are entirely aware of it. Leftist society regularly attempts to convey women as "victims" Yet, female --> Male domestic violence models indicate that the rate is near equal. You are very repulsive.

Re: D E G E N E R A C Y
King_Queen
Png

#200297534Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:38 PM CDT
"Degeneracy" is not filtered. Also, you did not mention the repulsive behavior of Mestizos and Niqqers.