Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Scariest Thing About Being Ethnic is We Can Drop SMV just by going out in the Sun.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
We can go outside and we'll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. So we have to be super careful with how much sunlight we get.

Is there anything good about being currie?

Dravidians often have Chad faces but are extremely dark, whilst North Indians have shittier bones with lighter skin. What's up with that? :feelswhat:

Even worse, white men who are already higher SMV gain instead of lose points for doing the exact same thing.

We can go outside and we'll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. So we have to be super careful with how much sunlight we get.
I'm so white I literally can't get any darker, I don't even get sunburns

I thought if you were ethnic you didn’t tan easily:feelsjuice:

Is there anything good about being currie?
You make nice labour

You always want to run away from your shithole countries and they can use this desperation as cheap labour. Sandmen do that already, and cumskins take a slightly different approach by bringing in Tech nerd ones.

That's the only good thing about having curries.

I thought if you were ethnic you didn’t tan easily:feelsjuice:
Myth. I can go from light beancel to burnt currycel to borderline nigger within 1 month of laboring outside :cryfeels: