Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Russian dating site experience

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Or rather my lack of experience.

I noticed something funny, you can find Asians anywhere, despite being an explicitly Russian dating site most of the toilets online are Thai or Pinay. Another interesting thing is that there are a number of Niggers online, ALL female Niggers on it are from Cuba. I did see a few White Cubana's, but most toilets from Cuba on the site are Black, perhaps they want to meet a Russian man to make Cuba Whiter (Blanqueamiento).

Some Thai and Pinay explicitly want a foreign man.

I haven't clicked on any Nigger profiles, every Cubana I checked out was White (no Niggers is literally my ONLY standard).

Every 100% free dating site only is just mostly Thai and Filipinx toilets, even here actual Slavic toilets (Russians, Serbians, Ukrainians, Etc.) are a minority. I am surprised by the number of Cubanx toilets, not surprised that most are Black as the White ones can get premium American dick and don't have to beg Russian men.

they're looking for huwhite betabuxxers

have you tried upward

How does anyone trust websites I don't know man I'm just so cynical