Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best websites to go burgermaxxing?

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to find a chubby American toilet with IBS and severe social anxiety. But I don't know what the best 100% dating sites are to find a burgerwhore as all I can find only host Slavs, Thai, and Pinay profiles.

I don't want to join a dating site where I need to (a) swipe left or right on profiles, those don't work for ugly men like me, or (b) have to pay to message or read messages. So it should be 100% free and plenty of burgerwhores go there.

No, I'm not willing to settle for a Canadian or a Mexican, 100% only going for burgerwhores, not maplewhores or tacowhores.

Exclude websites like LoveAwake, FDating, Etc. those are all Slavs and Gooks.

You'd have to go for really old fat ones. Foid + american passport is hard to beat in this world.

You'd have to go for really old fat ones. Foid + american passport is hard to beat in this world.

I'm willing to do it until I've gained citizenship, heck, I'd maybe even get a good inheritance out of it.

Honestly, in retrospect it's stupid to ask how to get a girlfriend on a forum for men who can't get girlfriends. If burgercels knew how to get a burgerwhore they wouldn't be here...