Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the people who target incels seem to be incel looking themselves, closet incels

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Interesting story told by Eggy that reminded me of some of the Incel Tears members.

Disclaimer people sometimes reply saying Eggy is a normy, Eggy has had sex before, females are biologically programmed to be attracted to famous figures, people who get attention in a group even ones on message boards like 4chan and youtube.

Pretty much all the fags that reported my vids were bittercels.

Yeah, most cucktears users are ugly as fuck themselves.

It's their way of coping.

It's true, kek. Cucktears, kiwikucks, they're all ugly incels in denial.

DAMN. Eggy looksmaxxed like crazy

When I was assigned to swiping people into dorms for work study, the people who would stare the most were the uglier people. It must be that subconsciously they are finally happy to see someone uglier than them. Without a doubt though, none of the stares ever came from Chads or Tyrones. Luckily it was a graveyard shift so I only actually had to expose my face to a few people.

Projection. They are just trying to cheer themselves up by targeting us. Which makes about as much sense as a burn ward patient with 3rd degree burns on 90% of the body making fun of a cancer ward patient with terminal cancer.

True. Chad is too busy slaying. Stacy is busy getting slayed. Only fat feminists and white knightcels really have it in for us.

They are coming fags. Every single one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back