Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Is SEAmaxxing still viable in todays world? I feel like if I went the zogbots would arrest me for whatever reason, or I'd get herpes. Also Thai "women" have penises

Is SEAmaxxing still viable in todays world? I feel like if I went the zogbots would arrest me for whatever reason, or I'd get herpes. Also Thai "women" have penises
SEAmaxxing isn't a "thing" in the way Incels make it sound like it is. For this type of venture to be successful you have to committ in a lot of other ways. SEAmaxxing hardly works and takes some effort. I have (in India) seen white Chad/Normie do it easily. For white Low smv or ugly men, it requires a much longer stay and much more expense.

Kek. Guy is probably the most illiterate member of .is and must have been born in a fermentation tank..
fuck you shitskin not everyone is as smart and book fancy as you!!!!

SEAmaxxing isn't a "thing" in the way Incels make it sound like it is. For this type of venture to be successful you have to committ in a lot of other ways. SEAmaxxing hardly works and takes some effort. I have (in India) seen white Chad/Normie do it easily. For white Low smv or ugly men, it requires a much longer stay and much more expense.
So what you're saying is it's not just a cheat code and you actually have to put effort in? Seems like jbw is a cope after all.

So what you're saying is it's not just a cheat code and you actually have to put effort in?
Exactly ! Good analogy..
Seems like jbw is a cope after all.
Well.. JBW is not exactly a cope. It's depends on the smv level along with family pedigree, in my estimation. Connections, financial capital and of course, being above a certain threshold of smv. It is true that white men of low smv can come to SEA and touch foid easier than say, an a curry/sand looking person or perhaps a black. Latino Idk. Hard to say.

Last edited:
Exactly ! Good analogy..
too much for lazycels like me, I can barely wake up and get out of the bed every morning
Well.. JBW is not exactly a cope. It's depends on the smv level along with family pedigree, in my estimation. Connections, financial capital and of course being above a certain threshold of smv. It is true that white men of low smv can come to SEA and touch foid easier than say, an a curry/sand looking person or perhaps a black. Latino Idk. Hard to say.
Thanks for the advice, I'll consider it

too much for lazycels like me, I can barely wake up and get out of the bed every morning.
Exactly. Even if you could push yourself to get past that point, it's not like the effort you must put in stops at any point. Travel requires effort and brain power, strategy, adjustment and of course, money. For white youngcels without family connections to the land they are visiting, there is a lot of loneliness and effort required. I'm not saying it's impossible, some people are resourceful and can pull it off. I would suggest trying to visit other places once and stay for a time (at least 3-6 months) before you will be able to know for sure. You need some financial capital and a strong will.
Thanks for the advice, I'll consider it
Welcome.

Exactly. Even if you could push yourself to get past that point, it's not like the effort you must put in stops at any point. Travel requires effort and brain power, strategy, adjustment and of course, money. For white youngcels without family connections to the land they are visiting, there is a lot of loneliness and effort required. I'm not saying it's impossible, some people are resourceful and can pull it off. I would suggest trying to visit other places once and stay for a time (at least 3-6 months) before you will be able to know for sure. You need some financial capital and a strong will.

Welcome.
I have no money and all my family is in this country, I live near the pacific so I guess travel wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, it's just that I don't have motivation to do it.

I have no money and all my family is in this country, I live near the pacific so I guess travel wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, it's just that I don't have motivation to do it.
The Pacific? You mean the West Cost of America?

I assumed you were in America. Idk why. Australia. Trip would be less expensive for you. But afterwards comes the harder part.
Hard part in Australia is that we're infamous for going to SEA to do terrible shit (just take a look at Peter Scully and that'll give you a good idea of why people hate us)

Hard part in Australia is that we're infamous for going to SEA to do terrible shit (just take a look at Peter Scully and that'll give you a good idea of why people hate us)
In curryland the average middle class and lower class foids will overlook that reputation, in fact they won't even be aware of it. That won't be an issue here. You will have other issues though.

So if asian women are easier and we do end up getting one there does SEA actually work?

So if asian women are easier and we do end up getting one there does SEA actually work?
I've been to Thailand just for holiday and I saw a lot of old, fat white dudes with thai chicks, no idea if straight out prosties or if they just buy fancy dinner and clothes for them in exchange for sex. I also met a drunk german 4/10 manlet (Greetings to Sebastian if you lurk here!) and he asked me if I want to bang his holiday gf. She was ugly as hell, even for a SEA foid. Terrible facial symmetry. From what I saw you still only get the lower tier women there.

I've been to Thailand just for holiday and I saw a lot of old, fat white dudes with thai chicks, no idea if straight out prosties or if they just buy fancy dinner and clothes for them in exchange for sex. I also met a drunk german 4/10 manlet (Greetings to Sebastian if you lurk here!) and he asked me if I want to bang his holiday gf. She was ugly as hell, even for a SEA foid. Terrible facial symmetry. From what I saw you still only get the lower tier women there.
atleast your getting something

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
View attachment 26786

View attachment 26789

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
View attachment 26794

View attachment 26790

View attachment 26793

View attachment 26797

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
View attachment 26792

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
One last note about this:

You know what is really happening back when someone posted this guy's stuff on .is right? You were giving him a hard on, so that he could perform with these foids.

Getting an erection and being able to keep doing this in Thailand was (in large part) thanks to whoever created these threads. It's a manner of credit approval by other males which makes the one fucking the girls feel like an Alpha male. Imitating and thinking of oneself as the Alpha male is EXACTLY what helps get a man an erection and function like the Alpha male with these Thailand girls. So the fact he knew he could fuck these Thai foids and then have his story posted on .is functions as worship of him, hence gives him the sexual energy to continue doing it and reporting back here. Again, it's no different than what Normies and Chad's to in locker room talk or at parties or in close social circles. Since "ItsOver" couldn't get it the validation in real life, he used the Incel community to get it and give advice. As a result he comes out like the ladies man Alpha and all of the people who supported him are is worshipping congregation. Full stop!

Last edited:
Itsover has been an inspiration for a whole generation of SEAmaxxers, unfortunately it did not work out that well for most of us.
I started my journey almost a year ago and I am still in SEA, still posting here, still incel...
SEA is a cope, you don't get a real relationship here, all they want is your money.
My sexual market value in SEA is BELLOW that of an 70 year old balding and overweight cumskin grandpa.
Why? Because that grandpa has likely more money than me and will be more likely to support the foid and her family.

As a non-chad cumskin you will only get the sub 4 leftovers that even the ricecels don't want and you will have to betabux hard for her!

Itsover has been an inspiration for a whole generation of SEAmaxxers, unfortunately it did not work out that well for most of us.
I started my journey almost a year ago and I am still in SEA, still posting here, still incel...
SEA is a cope, you don't get a real relationship here, all they want is your money.
My sexual market value in SEA is BELLOW that of an 70 year old balding and overweight cumskin grandpa.
Why? Because that grandpa has likely more money than me and will be more likely to support the foid and her family.

As a non-chad cumskin you will only get the sub 4 leftovers that even the ricecels don't want and you will have to betabux hard for her!
That's funny, cause some of yall still worship this douche bag like he's a King. Thereby making him a King, thereby helping his dick to get hard when he leaks material to be posted here on .is. I mean this "anything to get some pussy" is the stupidest nonsense ever and in the end will leave you even more empty than you began with.

The whole thing is pathetic worship.

That's funny, cause some of yall still worship this douche bag like he's a King. Thereby making him a King, thereby helping his dick to get hard when he leaks material to be posted here on .is. I mean this "anything to get some pussy" is the stupidest nonsense ever and in the end will leave you even more empty than you began with.

The whole thing is pathetic worship.
Yeah pretty much. Praising this motherfucker that pumps and dumps toilets is no better than praising an abusive chad

z85fXUe.png

View attachment 26783

View attachment 26786

View attachment 26789

View attachment 26794

View attachment 26790

View attachment 26793

View attachment 26797

View attachment 26792

Whats his public discord

Yeah pretty much. Praising this motherfucker that pumps and dumps toilets is no better than praising an abusive chad
It's even worse than that. It is what GIVES him the sexual energy to perform in the future.

He’s gigachad

I hope every foreigner stay off my country, it already hard enough for padthaicel and we have whitecel (fakecel) like these coming in and jbw lol and get our ricewhore :feelsree::feelsree:

his kids will be posting here when they come of age

z85fXUe.png

View attachment 26783

View attachment 26786

View attachment 26789

View attachment 26794

View attachment 26790

View attachment 26793

View attachment 26797

View attachment 26792

A plane ticket costs 1800 back and forth plus i need 1000 in food money and 1800 for the flight back

From oslo to manila, Its over

I remember itsover. He's an old g from back then. So many users are gone. I don't recognize anyone anymore.

Jbw in an Asian country Is unstoppable

I tried setting my tinder for multiple asian countries (korea, hong kong, vietnam, thailand) and didnt get a single match yet I mog the shit out of itsOVER.
Times have changed...

Try places like Yangon, Jakarta or Kampala and Nairobi.

Only chances for GEOmaxxers now adays

everytime i feel like being bored i always come back to this thread because i have never seen a man in my life managed to get so much fucking success just from geomaxxing and it really shows you that the jbw is undefeatable
whitecels will be crying in this forum but the moment they change their location they will be slaying pussy asf.
even when they get angry that you say jbw is legit or shit like that, their words don't even hold any meaning at all. they're larps and infiltrators in this forum. they're here to waste time then when they pass their edgy bored phase they will be going back to fucking their deathnic whores the same way they have been already doing it in the past.
it requires a much longer stay and much more expense.
yeah but it works anyway
isn't curry toilets trying to bleach their childs by getting lighter skinned dudes. maybe these dudes you're seeing are not really interested in getting into a relationshit anyway
too much for lazycels like me, I can barely wake up and get out of the bed every morning
well that's your problem then
you can't wait for a girlfriend to come to your lap and give you blowjobs, you need to do something to make her interested or atleast change your location to a place when she can give you blowjobs
passport bros these days are helping SEAmaxxers to date girls easily
i bet they could get you a goof social cercle and a place to stay in if you pay them the money

god tier thread anyway, good job OP

everytime i feel like being bored i always come back to this thread because i have never seen a man in my life managed to get so much fucking success just from geomaxxing and it really shows you that the jbw is undefeatable
Yeah because he was a fakecel piece of shit who could get pussy basicly anywhere
whitecels will be crying in this forum but the moment they change their location they will be slaying pussy asf.
Cope I get no attention from ethnic whores. Plus you are actually whiter then some whitecels sense you have green eyes unlike most white men who have brown eyes.
even when they get angry that you say jbw is legit or shit like that, their words don't even hold any meaning at all. they're larps and infiltrators in this forum.
JBW is bull shit
they're here to waste time then when they pass their edgy bored phase they will be going back to fucking their deathnic whores the same way they have been already doing it in the past.
"Deathnic whores" (put in quotation marks sense race or anything else doesn't affect whores at all). Hate my guts just as much as the average coal burning race traitor mayowhore.
yeah but it works anyway
isn't curry toilets trying to bleach their childs by getting lighter skinned dudes. maybe these dudes you're seeing are not really interested in getting into a relationshit anyway
Yeah I'm not really interested in betabuxxing and getting cucked by a third world roastie
well that's your problem then
you can't wait for a girlfriend to come to your lap and give you blowjobs, you need to do something to make her interested or atleast change your location to a place when she can give you blowjobs
There is nothing I can do to get here interested though as I am an ugly, currently deformed autistic truecel. And I am already in a place were in theory there are a lot of whores to give me blowjobs. But they do not want to
passport bros these days are helping SEAmaxxers to date girls easily
i bet they could get you a goof social cercle and a place to stay in if you pay them the money
I don't fit in with niggers Or anybody but especially not niggers.

Yeah because he was a fakecel piece of shit who could get pussy basicly anywhere

Cope I get no attention from ethnic whores. Plus you are actually whiter then some whitecels sense you have green eyes unlike most white men who have brown eyes.

JBW is bull shit

"Deathnic whores" (put in quotation marks sense race or anything else doesn't affect whores at all). Hate my guts just as much as the average coal burning race traitor mayowhore.

Yeah I'm not really interested in betabuxxing and getting cucked by a third world roastie

There is nothing I can do to get here interested though as I am an ugly, currently deformed autistic truecel. And I am already in a place were in theory there are a lot of whores to give me blowjobs. But they do not want to

I don't fit in with niggers Or anybody but especially not niggers.
lol ... i wasn't really serious, bro

yeah but it works anyway
No that is not what I'm seeing and thinking of. Trust me I know way more about this than you guys. The majority of middle caste Indians foids in India will always prefer their own kind over white mixing any day. You have no experience in this area, whereas I have watched this play out in the mainland over many years. You confusing Western Indian toilets with mainland Indian ones.

No that is not what I'm seeing and thinking of. Trust me I know way more about this than you guys. The majority of middle caste Indians foids in India will always prefer their own kind over white mixing any day. You have no experience in this area, whereas I have watched this play out in the mainland over many years. You confusing Western Indian toilets with mainland Indian ones.
i couldn't say the same about sandnigreess tbh
every time there's some euro tourist, he always get a ton of whores thirsting over him and trying to be his gf. and i am talking about mainland original arabians and not the one of the west
maybe i am generalizing a lot