Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Incel Revolution has begun my brothers!

Darth_Homosexualis

Darth_Homosexualis

Power bottom
★★★★
For those of you who have proven yourselves worthy of viewing the elite content that is contained within the inner sanctum of the Bunker on these forums, I invite you to behold and marvel at the inaugural video production of the Incel Protection Force. This is raw and completely unedited so as to add greater authenticity and provide a more captivating and compelling narrative. Here is the link: https://incels.is/threads/real-world-video-of-incel-protection-force-operations.557548/

INCEL POWER ! incel powER !

Apparently I am not worthy enough despite my ansarallah revolutionary zeal that rivals the martyrs of Al Aqsa Storm
You must post max my brother or otherwise request one of the moderators for special dispensation from the rules out of consideration for your services to these forums and obvious commitment to the glorification of Allah.

why cant i see ur post??

youre the realest brocel ive seen on this forum so far

why ur limiting me :cryfeels:

Attachments

• image_2023-12-26_215454025.png
    image_2023-12-26_215454025.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
can't see shit but glad the revolution is on his way

why cant i see ur post??

youre the realest brocel ive seen on this forum so far

why ur limiting me :cryfeels:
Ask the mods to let you view the content in the Bunker. I am not going to post the video here unless I think there are very strong and compelling reasons why I ought to risk it being picked up and rebroadcast over on IT. You should be able to see that post as I think you have satisfied the minimum post threshold and met the requisite time in grade criteria. Also, I would have uploaded it to the IPF discord server but fucking discord has an 8 mb file limitation and this video is more then 3 minutes long. It is basically me giving an inspirational speech to my soldiers in the IPF and then shooting a paper target with the flag of Israel on it with my AK-47.

You should compress the video into one of inferior picture quality, it should still adequately propagate your message to the wider masses.
I did compress it and it is still too large to upload to either Discord or imgur. Also, there are many traitors to the cause and infiltrators in these forums who would seek to identify me and to silence me as I am one of the worlds most notorious and feared incel leaders at this point so I must exercise great discretion and care. I also am a lawyer and academician irl and so I have much to potentially lose, though if I inspire a global incel revolution then it will have all been worth while.

. It is basically me giving an inspirational speech to my soldiers in the IPF and then shooting a paper target with the flag of Israel on it with my AK-47.
HOLY SHIT I WANNA SEE THIS

glad its the mods limiting me not u

if ipm u my emailadress could u send it to me?

No Revolution for your face

HOLY SHIT I WANNA SEE THIS

glad its the mods limiting me not u

if ipm u my emailadress could u send it to me?
Absolutely my comrade. Also, I do have a full Serbian camo uniform which features the insignia of the glorious White Eagles Paramilitary force but I choose to wear my official Incel Protection Force Captains uniform for this video, just fyi.

No Revolution for your face
You could have said the same thing to Napoleon, our Fuhrer or even Octavian, at least according to what the ancient Roman historical primary sources suggest about his own incel type face.

Should always conduct propaganda with a balaclava and digitally altered voice as to not be identifiable to the enemies of the revolution,
I did wear the perfunctory balaclava and in point of fact, the same one that is featured in my pfp. My voice is not particularly unique or recognizable and I likewise made a concerted effort to avoid anything that could have even been remotely construed as transgressing upon any state or federal laws.

if everything you do in the video is law abiding, then why not put it in inceldom discussion?

not many can see it in the bunker
That is true but the greater the exposure I have, the greater the probability that someone, somewhere may be able to identify me personally. Likewise, just because it is consonant with the laws of the US doesn't mean that there wouldn't be significant reputational and professional liabilities. I am the commanding officer and hold the high rank of captain and you soldiers must therefore trust my judgement and respect my authority in matters of leading the IPF.

That is true but the greater the exposure I have, the greater the probability that someone, somewhere may be able to identify me personally. Likewise, just because it is consonant with the laws of the US doesn't mean that there wouldn't be significant reputational and professional liabilities. I am the commanding officer and hold the high rank of captain and you soldiers must therefore trust my judgement and respect my authority in matters of leading the IPF.
The next step is to form an incel political party, the Incel Protection Force can be the military that protects the incel party. It would be like the waffen SS or the brownshirts which served the Nazi Party
What do you think of this idea? @General Alek

Last edited:
Send me it in my DMs, it won't let me in
Dude I can't fucking believe that. You meet the post threshold as well as the join date prerequisite. I don't think I can upload the video in a PM but I will try. I actually name drop you and some of our other more venerable comrades in the video.

you wanted me to share the video in Inceldom Discussion anyway!

but people couldn't get access to it that way
Fair enough brother. I might reconsider after I discuss this with our internal security director and get his insights. But thank you for your advice and support.

Tumblr lppub4zI5I1qhtqtjo1 r2 500

I got a feeling this isn't gonna end well

i thought incel was a state of being. there wont be any revolution would be nice but come on dude.

The next step is to form an incel political party, the Incel Protection Force can be the military that protects the incel party. It would be like the waffen SS or the brownshirts which served the Nazi Party
Absolute and that is what I had always been planning. See my original Incel Movement irl thread for greater elucidation of our ideology, objectives and mission. Here is the link to that thread: https://incels.is/threads/why-incels-should-organize-irl.532806/

View attachment 1017871
I got a feeling this isn't gonna end well
Go in to the Bunker and tell me to my face that I am a fed or infiltrator you vile jew scum. I will not tolerate any impudence from you and the others who doubt my resolve. Until you hold an AK-47 in your hands and declare loyalty to the incel cause of liberation you must stfu and get out of our way.

Go in to the Bunker and tell me to my face that I am a fed or infiltrator you vile jew scum. I will not tolerate any impudence from you and the others who doubt my resolve. Until you hold an AK-47 in your hands and declare loyalty to the incel cause of liberation you must stfu and get out of our way.
Ooh someone's touchy. You're either delusional or a fed, these posts r gonna get some poor naive sap jailed by the pigs

Ooh someone's touchy. You're either delusional or a fed, these posts r gonna get some poor naive sap jailed by the pigs
Did you see the video I uploaded to the Bunker you jew cunt?

Did you see the video I uploaded to the Bunker you jew cunt?
I can't access it obv, doesn't disprove shit either. Like I said, the way you describe all of this shit is laughable. Theres not gonna be any incel militia jfl. And yeah, nice, I see you've been on /pol/ before bc every faggot there that disagrees with someone's stance resorts to calling them a jew

I will; post it here and then let you download it but will delete it within five minutes of creating the post. I see of no other way to workaround the problem of my not having the ability to actually send you the video via PM. Let me know if you will be in this thread waiting.

For those of you who have proven yourselves worthy of viewing the elite content that is contained within the inner sanctum of the Bunker on these forums, I invite you to behold and marvel at the inaugural video production of the Incel Protection Force. This is raw and completely unedited so as to add greater authenticity and provide a more captivating and compelling narrative. Here is the link: https://incels.is/threads/real-world-video-of-incel-protection-force-operations.557548/
You should recruit members of the US military to join your incel milita. Just imagine if you manage to recruit hundreds of men to join our cause, we will be powerful.

you should post it in the sewers then
Good suggestion but I am concerned that some jew faggot IT infiltrators will have access to it and take a screen cap and then disseminate it for the rest of the world to see.

You must post max my brother or otherwise request one of the moderators for special dispensation from the rules out of consideration for your services to these forums and obvious commitment to the glorification of Allah.
The people who would be best physically fit for your private military would probably not be spam posters

You should recruit members of the US military to join your incel milita. Just imagine if you manage to recruit hundreds of men to join our cause, we will be powerful.
I agree and have been consistently advocating for selective targeted recruitment operations on the basis of individual skill sets and the utility function which a candidate might bring to bear on behalf the organization as a whole. We will be a meritocracy and leadership positions, rank and promotional advancement will be predicated on skill, aptitude, experience and/or relevant educational bona fides.

The people who would be best physically fit for your private military would probably not be spam posters
Well then I must be the exception to that rule because I have had the benefit of both rw military training (4 years of JROTC and 3 years of ROTC) and paramilitary training (I was a captain in the original Michigan Militia) and yet I am fairly well established as a highly prolific poster in these forums. If you have no social life or gf, then you find that you will have abundant time to devote to the cause of incel liberation.

I agree and have been consistently advocating for selective targeted recruitment operations on the basis of individual skill sets and the utility function which a candidate might bring to bear on behalf the organization as a whole. We will be a meritocracy and leadership positions, rank and promotional advancement will be predicated on skill, aptitude, experience and/or relevant educational bona fides.
Oh interesting.
btw, I cant join as a soldier but i can serve serve you as the Minister of Propaganda. I can be like the Joseph Goebbels of the Incel Party

Last edited:
Well then I must be the exception to that rule because I have had the benefit of both rw military training (4 years of JROTC and 3 years of ROTC) and paramilitary training (I was a captain in the original Michigan Militia) and yet I am fairly well established as a highly prolific poster in these forums. If you have no social life or gf, then you find that you will have abundant time to devote to the cause of incel liberation.
Not hitting 10k posts but you can always add me to the discord

Oh interesting.
btw, I cant join as a soldier but i can serve serve you as the Minister of Propaganda. I can be like the Joseph Goebbels of the Nazi Party
We have use for such individuals with the proper qualifications and whose skill set and selective aptitudes warrant the conferral of higher rank and status. As of right now, given our relatively small size, the ranks which we will be assigning to valuable individuals will be relatively low (I am the commanding officer and am only a captain). As we expand in numbers and influence, so too will the leadership caste of officers achieve progressively higher and more exalted ranks. I hope that makes sense. Also, if you want consideration for advanced placement, you will have to join our discord server and then give me a summary of your reasons (qualifications) for admitting you as a higher ranking member.

You're a legend in the making! A true freedom fightER

Incel Militia with DA in charge has my full support

You're a legend in the making! A true freedom fightER
Thank you my comrade. It won't be long before all of our brothers in the IPF have AK-47's of their own and come together to meet for a large scale incel paramilitary gathering and training operation attired in the all black BDU's of the IPF which are so purposefully evocative of the terrifying uniforms of the mighty SS. Incel Power and may the Revolution continue!

Incel Militia with DA in charge has my full support
Thank you my brother, I personally appreciate your support and will look forward to working with you in the future in our collective endeavors to realize our objectives and aspirations in the real world. Incel Power.

It says that I do not have permission to view it. How many posts do I need?

Why is it not in the bunker