Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching the "incel revolution" video has opened my eyes to why women will always be more privileged than men.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
The author of the video is a massive soycuck. Midway through the video, he claimed that women were somehow the victims of society just after talking about men's woes :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Victims of what? Chadlessness? Too bored of Tutorial Island?

It is evident that he included that section of the video just to farm updoots and subs from his largely normie audience.

I now understand why men and women can never be on the same level. No matter how bad women fuck things up, they will always be the victims. Always in the right. Always the ones showered in sympathy.

Brotherhood of men :lul:

Link to video?

Sounds like a cuck. Talks like a cuck. Nothing surprising there.

Women most affected

The author of the video is a massive soycuck. Midway through the video, he claimed that women were somehow the victims of society just after talking about men's woes :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Victims of what? Chadlessness? Too bored of Tutorial Island?

It is evident that he included that section of the video just to farm updoots and subs from his largely normie audience.

I now understand why men and women can never be on the same level. No matter how bad women fuck things up, they will always be the victims. Always in the right. Always the ones showered in sympathy.
not a surprise

I knew it'd be normie tier shit, glad I didn't watch a second of it

I clicked off the video after he started going on about how he is socially and financially sucessfull and also (in his words) relatively attractive. He only said that because instinctively he knows that nobody cares about his opinion if he was a lonely loser ugly guy which proved lookism once more and thats all you really need to know

normies will never be able to comprehend inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back