Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Incel Revolution has begun my brothers!

It says that I do not have permission to view it. How many posts do I need?
PM me and I will send you a direct link my comrade. Also, access to the Bunker seems to be predicated on a combination of post count and join date, hence your inability to access it.

Wrong. It is still there. I just checked and just posted in the thread. Also, there is no violation of the T & C in that thread so it ought to remain.

And you won't be able to view it since you haven't been here long enough. Access to the Bunker is predicated on both post count as well as join date.

And you won't be able to view it since you haven't been here long enough. Access to the Bunker is predicated on both post count as well as join date.
bunker as in chat ?? Top right chat bunker

intEResting

what's the minimum post count?
I don't honestly know but I think the join date is six months from the current date and the post count threshold is around 600, though you have to ask one of the mods.

bunker as in chat ?? Top right chat bunker
No man. Go in to the forums at the top left of the page here and the Bunker should be listed as one of the sub-forums. It is akin to the Sewers or the lounge. And as I said, I am pretty sure you haven't been here long enough to be granted admittance to the Bunker anyways.

Brocel, I think you need to avoid the word "revolution" because people are gonna take that as a threat.
I agree though I could spin it is though it is just a metaphor for a personal and internal revolution just as my Islamic brothers in arms can construe the Jihad verses in the Quran as allegorical and not a literal incitement to kill and enslave all the infidels. Also, we on the inside of the IPF all know what our words actually mean.

For those of you who have proven yourselves worthy of viewing the elite content that is contained within the inner sanctum of the Bunker on these forums, I invite you to behold and marvel at the inaugural video production of the Incel Protection Force. This is raw and completely unedited so as to add greater authenticity and provide a more captivating and compelling narrative. Here is the link: https://incels.is/threads/real-world-video-of-incel-protection-force-operations.557548/
what do you mean its already happening.

what do you mean its already happening.
I'm not sure I understand the import and implication of your statement comrade. until now, the incel movement has consisted exclusively of forums and online venues such as this unless you include the lone wolf type operators who pledged themselves to the cause, which I do not. We need a real, viable and tactically functional movement; one that can mobilize our forces around the US and across the world. One that can provide solidarity, inspiration and leadership to our brocels in arms who otherwise lack motivation and who might likely end up roping instead of coping by way of joining the mighty IPF.