Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Idea of non-virgin females fills me with disgust

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
How does soyciety expect me to start a family with a fucking cumsock, a breathing ona-hole, an organic used fleshlight?
Just the thought of having to bear children with a degenerate creature that took double digit amount of different cocks is enough to make me vomit.
fucking disgusting. society actually expect me to eat the bugs and provide this, cum bucket its living and have children with it?
I will never have children with a non-virgin female. absolute disgrace and degeneracy.
and who ever defends this is a fucking cuck.
(note: this isn't about just sex, its about living and companionship, so it doesn't make me a volcel. I don't mind having sex with a non virgin foid)

How does soyciety expect me to start a family with a fucking cumsock, a breathing ona-hole, an organic used fleshlight?
Just the thought of having to bear children with a degenerate creature that took double digit amount of different cocks is enough to make me vomit.
fucking disgusting. society actually expect me to eat the bugs and provide this, cum bucket its living and have children with it?
I will never have children with a non-virgin female. absolute disgrace and degeneracy.
(note: this isn't about just sex, its about living and companionship, so it doesn't make me a volcel. I don't mind having sex with a non virgin foid)
A non-virgin foid will eventually cheat on you due to the correlation between partner count and infidelity. Tho i dont see why you would even want one if you think shes a living cumstock, just bang her and get out JFL

Based and agreed

Tagging this cuck for this thread: @spr33

no foid these days are a virgin after the age of 12

Same. But atleast I'm not getting married anytime soon.
I will never have children period. Also it's not like I'm getting a virgin either.
(note: this isn't about just sex, its about living and companionship, so it doesn't make me a volcel.
I agree.
I don't mind having sex with a non virgin foid)
Same.

A non virgin is already michrochimerized so by default they cannot bear your children. Men have already left their genetic imprint on her, and if you impregnate her those kids will have more than one father.

Yeah, they are disgusting, I'm physically disgusted by them. Just think about how many times they've been covered in cum, or how many times they sucked a guy off. I don't mind fucking them though, but that's the extent of it. To me these whores are nothing more than a walking fleshlight.
Based and agreed

Tagging this cuck for this thread: @spr33
Cut him some slack, he's still new here. We were all blue pilled at one point. He's still making this transition. But he admitted that virgin women are superior to non virgin ones.

You dirty inkwell, how dare you slut shame women!

I see what you're saying, I agree now. I wasn't really thinking about what she could have done with other guys explicitly. It would never be the same as a virgin girl.
@Wizcel

t
A non virgin is already michrochimerized so by default they cannot bear your children. Men have already left their genetic imprint on her, and if you impregnate her those kids will have more than one father.
this too

fucking disgusting
bold of you to think most of them don't have triple digit counts by the time they come out of college

Don’t worry, even roasties have high standards now.

bold of you to think most of them don't have triple digit counts by the time they come out of college
yeah I thought about that but I usually take the "worse case" for things, a failed foid or "femcel" will likely have at the VERY LEAST a double digit amount of cocks under her belt

beautiful lolipill :feelscomfy: I've always known something is fucked with society, this feeling only grew as time went on. how can one be content wifing up a cumslut? :dafuckfeels: well normies are easily brainwashed after all :feelsEhh: god bless you kikecel and all the jews of Israel shalom

Over. Yet they keep telling us otherwise. You sure we haven't died and we are in hell?

The only thing you could do to get a virgin is become a pedophile

beautiful lolipill :feelscomfy: I've always known something is fucked with society, this feeling only grew as time went on. how can one be content wifing up a cumslut? :dafuckfeels: well normies are easily brainwashed after all :feelsEhh: god bless you kikecel and all the jews of Israel shalom
thank you

The reason people ask you to respect women who have had a lot of sex is purely out of cope, most "men" who have a gf are fucking a hole through which at least a dozen cocks have passed

The problem is that we can’t get virgins in the west. Only way is to sexpatmaxxx.

As much as I hate the thought of contributing to the degeneracy of females, I would fuck one and maybe have a relationship even if shes not a virgin if only to no longer be a KHHV. But I could never be happy marrying and having kids with a whore. I don't even think I could be confident they were mine without DNA tests because I couldn't trust that a woman would stop riding the CC for anyone, even a Chad, as long as a man with higher SMV existed. Non-virgin or not, Id still always be a beta bucks at best.

I won't talk about disgust, but about how you just admit you are an ugly subhuman unworthy of a virgin like you if you lost it to a non virgin.