Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries deserve inceldom

Why haven't you castrated yet then? Start it with yourself
I’m not going to have sex anyway you dumb poonigger. I’m an incel.
You literally follow this chart perfectly
1713380011971-png.1137111

You have the most cookie-cutter personality and takes, it’s as if you were made in a lab along with every other insufferable pajeet nationalist that barks online.
We both are incel
Yes, but you’re far more desperate and pathetic than I. Your level of sexual starvation isn’t like that of the average incel, but more like that of those four pajeets that raped a monitor lizard.
You are one going off the tangent now.
You asked if curries lack self-awareness; I illustrated to you how they do.
The point was EVEN curry nigger jeets know immigration would fuck up the country, while supposedly more intelligent whites seen to be oblivious to this
They don’t know nor care that it’ll fuck up the country. They only care that it’ll fuck up their reputations.
Good Russians are the most superior at war and combat
But I’m the cuck, right? :forcedsmile:

I’m not going to have sex anyway you dumb poonigger. I’m an incel.
Castrate to make sure you can't change your mind in the future. You might get an arranged marriage and pass your subhuman Jeet genetics from your own words, because of family pressure
You literally follow this chart perfectly
1713380011971-png.1137111

You have the most cookie-cutter personality and takes, it’s as if you were made in a lab along with every other insufferable pajeet nationalist that barks online.
No counter argument. You're a mental castrate that can't sleep at nights with all of the inferiority complex
Yes, but you’re far more desperate and pathetic than I. Your level of sexual starvation isn’t like that of the average incel,
Could be but at least I am better than many here
but more like that of those four pajeets that raped a monitor lizard.
Mental retardation causes that not sexual starvation
They don’t know nor care that it’ll fuck up the country. They only care that it’ll fuck up their reputations.
Cope, chinks were the least accepting and niggers didn't mind it the most of all. Funnily they are the top and bottom earners respectively. Unless you show me data proving this reasoning

Last edited:
Okay let's not fight sorry about that. Take a look at all of the actual studies I posted which have large sample sizes, which claim it to being between 16-20 depending on place. This is in line with what I observed, everyones fucking each other. Your knowledge of South Asia comes from /pol I actually live here.

You're just coping thinking arranged marriage in particular made you and us subhuman. Just like @Rapist copes thinking he's subhuman because of inbreeding. Meanwhile chinks, sands, niggers who practiced it are doing fine. But even other curries who didn't historically practice it are still subhuman. Ancient Greece had similar arranged marriage practices too. All conservative societies do and did, nothing of what we do is unique to only us.

You have child level assessment abilities. 100s of factors adding up fucked us up. But just pick up one random low-impact thing that shouldn't matter and keep crying about it daily.