Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a Cutecel has deprived me of the chance to ever live a normal life.

I'm in your spot man, 18 and look about 14 which got me bullied by normgroids. Giga cutecel, yet I also have a recessed hairline :feelskek:
Autism too. It's absolutely brutal.
Fucking brutal bro, adding norwood on top allat.:feelsrope:

Fucking brutal bro, adding norwood on top allat.:feelsrope:
My head is deformed also, the cranium is super wide. Yakub tier. It was so bad about a year ago that these normgroids would surround me going "aww he's so cute" and taking pics. Some fucking childhood right there; definitely did not help my already shit social skills.

My head is deformed also, the cranium is super wide. Yakub tier. It was so bad about a year ago that these normgroids would surround me going "aww he's so cute" and taking pics. Some fucking childhood right there; definitely did not help my already shit social skills.
Niggas often gave me condescending headpats, talked down on me like a child. (Not in a affectionate way, but condescending.)

This also happened every day I tried to make friends with them. I of course never was successful and was driven out of the soyciety in my highschool entirely, preferring to talk to nobody

This also happened every day I tried to make friends with them. I of course never was successful and was driven out of the soyciety in my highschool entirely, preferring to talk to nobody
I Either get ignored, or get condescending treatment, Im seen like a 5 year old kid, not an equal. (Which they do so not to express affection, but to bully me.)

Niggas often gave me condescending headpats, talked down on me like a child. (Not in a affectionate way, but condescending.)
Even if we do become normies smv wise, we will never be low inhib enough to fit into soyciety due to a lack of social development in childhood

I also dont grow a lot and the little that does, also makes me look like a pedo, so im forced to constantly shave it off.
I literally have 0 facial hair, only 3 short invisible strands on my chin

I’d rather be a cutecel than a oldcel i’ve been told i look 30 i am 18 norwooding doesnt help either doesnt help that i look like a pedofile atleast you can be around kids and noone will question you i have a very shitty patchy beard my eyes are baggy and they’re wrinkling (fucking brutak wrinkling at 18) guess the only cool thing is that i can get alcohol with no problem i’d rather look 12 at 18 than to look 30 but i could give you some reccomendations tho smoke tobacco and drink you’ll age quicker if thats what you want