Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a Cutecel has deprived me of the chance to ever live a normal life.

Yep. I luckily never got into femdom though. I want a cute chubby girl who I can dominate. Is that really too much to ask for?
I want an older, taller, and way stronger foid to call me a good boy. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yep. I luckily never got into femdom though. I want a cute chubby girl who I can dominate. Is that really too much to ask for?
Same though I'm not into fat girls. I want a submissive and shy pale skinny girl

Same though I'm not into fat girls. I want a submissive and shy pale skinny girl
Based. Chubby girls are the hottest to me, but skinnier girls can be hot too

Chad only dude, im so fucking sorry. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yeah, very few if any of us will ever get to be with our ideal female. At best, we'll have the opportunity to betabuxx, but even that's a stretch.

Yeah, very few if any of us will ever get to be with our ideal female. At best, we'll have the opportunity to betabuxx, but even that's a stretch.
And betabuxxers? They get coldly cucked every way possible.

Brutal truth

you could try to find a dominant alpha lady who likes being the boss and you can be her little slave. These women are rare but for them, you would be exactly what they are looking for. You will be her bitch but at least you will get to eat her poonani and get some sex.

I had a babyface in my teens and 20's and use to think being called cute was good.
The cringe I experience now in my 30's thinking about it...there are no words in the English language.

you could try to find a dominant alpha lady who likes being the boss and you can be her little slave. These women are rare but for them, you would be exactly what they are looking for. You will be her bitch but at least you will get to eat her poonani and get some sex.
Being a giga autist ruined any chances of that happening.

I had a babyface in my teens and 20's and use to think being called cute was good.
The cringe I experience now in my 30's thinking about it...there are no words in the English language.
Yeah I can relate....

That's brutal. You'll never get treated as an adult till your face begins aging

Despite being 18, I DEADASS LOOK 14, LIKE A FUCKING CHILD, A KID, the definition of non-threatening, I dont even look like a man, at all, you would even think i would still be in middle school if you saw me irl.
im 29 and still look how i did when i was in highschool and still the same height at 5ft8
but uglier
i think its best to remain a manchild since thats what you look like to people anyway
i feel like if was taller and had a mogger frame i wouldnt be here

Really brutal, I don't even know what to say