Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a Cutecel has deprived me of the chance to ever live a normal life.

All I needed to read was 5'4" to know it never began for you

Have you considered LL or any other surgeries.
LL is cope, tens of thousands (im thirdworldcel) to only gain a few inches, be in inmense pain, be disabled for months if not years, fuck up my proportions, no surgery for Non NT anyways.

I see a lot of outliers these days. Bloated, obese Asian men with skinny White girls and some other subhuman with decent women. Honestly, I really don't think betabuxxing some run-through girl is worth it. I'm not sure what exactly defines the conditions of these outliers but it just isn't worth the hassle. Luck matters most. Some of these guys are just lucky enough to have social groups and the social skills necessary to meet women.
The NTpill, the low inhibitionpill, it takes zero prisoners.

Framepill destroys any semblance of confidence you can have in yourself as a man.
Of course face trumps all, but if you're rated 7 or below having a shit frame will completely tank your self-esteem.

ER might've been a cutecel but he was also a 5'9" richfag.
I honestly don't know what to tell you brocel, hang in there, this clown world won't have mercy on us.

Framepill destroys any semblance of confidence you can have in yourself as a man.
Of course face trumps all, but if you're rated 7 or below having a shit frame will completely tank your self-esteem.
Small Frame + babyface + autism = guaranteed death sentenced.

ER might've been a cutecel but he was also a 5'9" richfag.
I honestly don't know what to tell you brocel, hang in there, this clown world won't have mercy on us.
Ive already learnt that the hard way....

can I fuck or nah

Straight to it? No foreplay?

Brutal. Being a cutecel is absolutely brutal. For the longest time, in middle school, I was the skinniest and one of the shortest kids in class. I also had a squeaky high pitched voice. Nobody took me seriously either. I'm so fucking glad puberty changed a lot at age 16, or I would have stayed the same way. Many users here think being viewed as creepy is bad. What's far worse, is like you said, being viewed as cute. Being viewed as more or less a harmless child your whole life has got to suck like crazy.
I’m late to the party but how tall are you?

I’m late to the party but how tall are you?
First of all, in that reply, when I said being a cutecel was brutal, I was referring to how I was perceived in the past a bit and to how OP still is. I’m not a cuticle right now. Height is 6’0” BTW

First of all, in that reply, when I said being a cutecel was brutal, I was referring to how I was perceived in the past a bit and to how OP still is. I’m not a cuticle right now. Height is 6’0” BTW
How tall were you in middle school, and how big was your growth spurt, in terms in inches?

How tall were you in middle school, and how big was your growth spurt, in terms in inches?
Not sure height in middle school, but I was 5’6” in 10th grade. Grew 6 inches in 1 year from halfway through 10th grade to halfway through 11th grade. My dad and everyone that knew me thought I was gonna be short like my grandpa, but I somehow miraculously got tall. I was only 78 pounds in middle school btw. I’m 155 pounds now

Not sure height in middle school, but I was 5’6” in 10th grade. Grew 6 inches in 1 year from halfway through 10th grade to halfway through 11th grade. My dad and everyone that knew me thought I was gonna be short like my grandpa, but I somehow miraculously got tall. I was only 78 pounds in middle school btw. I’m 155 pounds now
How old are you?

So it wouldn’t have made a difference if you decided not to go?
Not that, but high school sucked, so I was really glad when it was over. Hopefully that certification program pays off and I can easily get a job soon