Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The end of the West and white people

dont worry bro
i plan on latinomaxxing and marrying a hot latina in Culombia:hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:
Why not marry some curry foid in India? They must think America is some wonderful paradise not realising it is also a shit hole. But still you will be a super star in curryland. Especially the younger foids will call you the "American" and who ever gets you there status amongst the othe other curries will rise 10x

I have to agree that OP is correct. The doom of the west is largely self-induced by poor liberal policies

In my mind I would think to myself "who said anything about been bare footed and if women dont factory the children then where do white people expect them to magicaly appear from?".

:feelshaha: Congrats on having common sense. It's a rare quality, these days.

Overall, good posts. White ethno-nationalists often complain about immigration and how it outbreeds them, but the fact of the matter is that White people just don't breed, and ethnics are replacing them because nature hates vacuum. Ethnics do nothing to prevent White women from having kids. White people are committing collective suicide, they are not being killed. They have no-one to blame but themselves.

Last edited:
White women should only breed with curries:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Why not marry some curry foid in India? They must think America is some wonderful paradise not realising it is also a shit hole. But still you will be a super star in curryland. Especially the younger foids will call you the "American" and who ever gets you there status amongst the othe other curries will rise 10x
Nah
Latina chicks>>>>:feelskek:

Last edited:
White women should only breed with curries:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Nah
Latina chicks>>>>:feelskek:
Why would you want latin chicks over your own people? Do what you want anyway but for me I dont get it unless you want passport.

Cuz Latinas are hotter and have juicy fat asses:feelsseriously:
Why would you want latin chicks over your own people? Do what you want anyway but for me I dont get it unless you want passport.

Cuz Latinas are hotter and have juicy fat asses:feelsseriously:
Yeah but in the long term the culture differences are huge unless you both born in the same country and can use that culture as your base culture to work with

Yeah but in the long term the culture differences are huge unless you both born in the same country and can use that culture as your base culture to work with
I’m willing to learn bro:cryfeels:
But I’ve faced nothing but hate from both niggers n spics in NYC since I was 4
But I actually am quite fluent in Spanish and am goin to take another year of Spanish in college
Jaja:feelskek:

Is this another way of the christcuck ministers to say they're onto the next step in going full degenerate? :feelskek::feelskek: no wonder people don't give a shit about Christianity no more.
Yeah mainstream christianity is corrupted. The only way for christians to live the true faith is seperated from society in private, secret gatherings.
I’m willing to learn bro:cryfeels:
But I’ve faced nothing but hate from both niggers n spics in NYC since I was 4
But I actually am quite fluent in Spanish and am goin to take another year of Spanish in college
Jaja:feelskek:
Oh that changes everything. You are in essence are an American culturally if you moved there when so young. In that case you understand South American culture at least to a decent degree.

Curryland for you is completely foreign unless you travel like every 6 months which I doubt because of costs.

Last edited:
Yeah mainstream christianity is corrupted. The only way for christians to live the true faith is seperated from society in private, secret gatherings.

Oh that changes everything. You are in essence are an American culturally if you moved there when so young. In that case you understand South American culture at least to a decent degree.

Curryland for you is completely foreign unless you travel like every 6 months which I doubt because of costs.
my problem is in USA indians are seen as complete joke and hated by everybody/i've had some positive exp with dominicans puerto ricans n colombians in da bronx wherei grew up
but im in white asf long island now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
last time i was in pakistan was in 2018 4 a buttugly cuzzins wedding lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk::smonk:

Last edited: