Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The end of the West and white people

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I went to the doctor today to ask how the process of getting a vaccine exemption works. The guy answered in a way that gave me the impression that he really and truly believes vaccines are safe and that covid really exists.

My visit to the doctor got me thinking about white peoples behavior and belief systems because I live amongst them. This experience really perplexed me as an ethnic none white and I want to share my observations anonymously online because this topic is some what taboo , well not taboo but not recommended because normies in soyciety are cucked to the max.

I think the vaccine will make people infertile and kill of many people. This is the reason why somebody who is a doctor should know better and it surprises me how dumb even so called "educated" white people are.

Obersavtion one:

According to Klaus Schwab in his book the "Great Reset" on page 56 third paragraph the United States can no longer fund its expenditures based on its taxation of its citizenry. What does that mean? It means that in the long run America cannot sufficiently fund wars to the degree required to actually see the war through to the bitter and final end. Sure America can fight but winning takes funding over many years and this it cannot no longer sustain.
So what does that mean? It means that within the next 10 - 20 years the power and reach that we know of America as of today will have receded and possibly drastically.

Observation two:

I as an ethnic believe in having many children, if I could I would.
I always look at the kindergarden children when they move in groups in public and the majority are none white. This is the future of the West. In 20 years the majority of young adults in Europe will be none white. The most common names on birth certfificates issued in West Europe are Mohhamed, Aisha, Ali etc etc.

Before I really got to know how cucked and foolish white people are I was always shocked when white women in their late twenties and thirties would tell me they have no children or at the very most just one. They would even tell that their dogs are their babies. I would always reply in my naivety that they should make 5 or 6 children. The reply I got from both white men and women was that women are humans and not baby factories bare footed in the kitchen. In my mind I would think to myself "who said anything about been bare footed and if women dont factory the children then where do white people expect them to magicaly appear from?".

Obersavtion three:

The majority of European and American boomer workers are going into retirement as of now. By 2028 this process will largely be complete. So the West will keep importing third worlders to do the crappy jobs. Talk all you want about automation but robots cant clean toilets or pick fruit and vegetables in the cheap way that desperate illiterate third worlders can considering that those robots need constant fuel or electricity and maintenance and spare parts from qualified, highly skilled technicians. The jobs that will be automated are the jobs that white people love because of relative ease on the body and good pay in comparison to the jobs ethnics have to settle for.

Conclusion

There is way more to say on this topic but every body with eyes can see it for themselves and also it is no longer hidden because even MSM reports on it daily.

In my opinion I believe that white people are a paste tense people and they brought it upon themselves. They follow their masonic leaders and adopt their masonic ideas and life styles like faggotry and living a very good life like eating out at fine restaurants etc(reason for no kids). Well that way of living is not a life style as they think it is actually a death style because it is something only wealthy people can afford.
The average white financed everything hey own from bank loans. The car is leased, the house is been payed off with monthly installments on the mortgage, the fancy phone in their hands is a contract phone, the clothes they wear was payed for with credit cards.
So following masonry influenced ideals and lifestyles is not for commoners. This is the reason why I look at Americans and Euros who blame immigrants for all their problemsas ignorant. There would be no immigrants if they had children. By the way having children is not expensive because even those without children die at roughly the same time as those with children the world over.
The only people who should have less children are people in slums who are not menatlly capable of looking after those children.The majority of slum dwellers are mentaly apt for the task and actually care for their children, you see the parents emptying toilets using buckets with their hands to earn money and collecting trash for recycling to feed their families. The children grow up just fine.

Anyway I just wanted to get that off my chest. I do not hate white people, I do not wish them bad but I cannot believe how really screwed white people are, it really blows my mind. At least in my ethnic way of thinking I perceive white people as fools and deserve to replaced by ethnics solely based on their own decisions.

Last edited:
This is not the end of the west, some countries in latin america still have a replacement level (2.1 and above) birth rate

Latin countries are not the West unless you mean Argentina which according to my understanding is the only genetically white(pure) majority. Not those Latinos they say are white but are actually mixed race genetically.

This is not the end of the west, some countries in latin america still have a replacement level (2.1 and above) birth rate
he's talking about pure-blooded people of European ancestry.

OP, just accept that humanity is doomed and that it would be best if life on earth didn't exist. Existence sucks.

But robots , can clean toilets and pick fruit ..

Then Canada and USA aren't the west, just look at their demographics
are you this stupid or are you being disingenuous? Me and you both know that this wasn't the case until very recently, and that the foundations of those nations were built on thought from The West (Europe).

Latin countries are not the West unless you mean Argentina which according to my understanding is the only genetically white(pure) majority. Not those Latinos they say are white but are actually mixed race genetically.
How are they not? They have a western culture and you are worried about the destruction of the same (hence why you talked about muslims bringing their religion and native names there).

If your worry is about race, then Canada and USA are less western than argentina and uruguay:

Also, you forgot uruguay
are you this stupid or are you being disingenuous? Me and you both know that this wasn't the case until very recently, and that the foundations of those nations were built on thought from The West (Europe).
I was using your reasoning. that the term is based on race. If that's the case, then USA and Canada are less western than Uruguay and Argentina.

Also, wouldn't this make certain EE countries, western? Since they are whiter than Canada, Australia, NZ and USA

Last edited:
Third worlders are actually cheaper. Robots are high maintanance economically. Robots are well suited for heavy industry to make economic sense.
Why would common businesses automise low skill jobs. Sure in Mcdonalds the cashier can be replaced by a touch screen and credit card payment devices but the low iq guy flipping burgers is way cheaper in the long run than robots

We are moving to an era where human count doesn't matter, AI and robots will replace and also surpass humans.
The ones who matter in wars will be engineers, scientists, etc and only a very small percentage in any country choose that careers so it will depend on how many Americans choose those careers vs how many Chinese choose them for example but probably any country will be able to become a superpower in the future if there are no major wars

I was using your reasoning. that the term is based on race. If that's the case, then USA and Canada are less western than Uruguay and Argentina
Oh, that's right, you don't believe that intelligence is correlated with race. Can you tell me where the thought that created those states originated from and what the genetic make-up of those people were?

Oh, that's right, you don't believe that intelligence is correlated with race. Can you tell me where the thought that created those states originated from and what the genetic make-up of those people were?
Strawman, I just don't believe that race is the cause for those differences, but I never denied anything about a correlation.

It was created based on nationalism, which does not necessarily imply genetic similarity.

Ok, so are you admiting that those countries aren't western anymore?

Also:
Wouldn't this make certain EE countries, western? Since they are whiter than Canada, Australia, NZ and USA

Last edited:
Europeans have started closing borders.Also in uk muslims account only for about 6% of all births although in France they account for around 15 so its not true that ethnic children are in majority

@Ratchet

I agree with most of what you said.

Technology is tremndous but also limited. I read how the Taliban would hide from American drones and stealth bombers.
They would use those aluminium blankets you find in first aid kits. The drones use heat seeking sensors and the aluminium blankets kept the heat under the blanket. Thus the drones were useless at night.

Also to actually occupy a country and suck the resources you need boots on the ground(infantry). AI is excellent to defeat armies but is limited against guerilla warfare.

Last edited:
Also politicians did not open their borders because they want heccin BIPOC diversity.They did it because the elite wants cheap labour so their wealth can continue growing

Strawman, I just don't believe that race is the cause for those differences, but I never denied anything about a correlation.
We can't go any further in this convo until we establish that intelligence and race are correlated. What do you believe is the cause of this?

We can't go any further in this convo until we establish that intelligence and race are correlated. What do you believe is the cause of this?
Nutrition and education mainly

Technology is tremndous but also limited. I read how the Taliban would hide from American drones and stealth bombers.
They would use those aluminium blankets you find in first aid kits. The drones use heat seeking sensors and the aluminium blankets kept the heat under the blanket. Thus the drones were useless at night.

Also to actually occupy a country and suck the resources you need boots on the ground(infantry). AI is excellent to defeat armies but is limited against guerilla warfare.
Who are you responding to :feelswhat:

Who are you responding to :feelswhat:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

As an ethniccel in Burgerland, let me add some other observations I have about white people.

1. Most whites actually believe in climate change. As a result they think the planet will die off and there is no point in having children. Meanwhile ethnics in the 3rd world countries don't believe climate change is real and will continue having children.

2. Whites love animals the most out of any other race. Whites love dogs and cats, they see their pets as their "babies". All the vegans I see are whites, all the people protesting against illegal poaching are whites, and all the people protesting animal cruelty are whites.

3. Whites are more individualistic than other races. As a result they are not too tribal and don't adopt group loyalty as much as other ethnics.

4. Whites have the most oikophobia out of any other races. Other ethnics are proud of their history of conquest, expansion, slavery, genocide, rape, and ethnic cleansing. Meanwhile many whites feel that their past is shameful and become more self-hating.

When you put this all together the future doesn't look so good for whites. As an ethniccel looking at whites neutrally, I'm surprised how the most powerful peoples in world history are now declining into extinction.

@Ratchet

The UK is more diverse than just muslims btw.

If the figures are correct and my memory serves me correct, muslims are actually the minority amongst the immigrants to the UK.

That means Hindus, Sikhs, Carribeans, Africans and all the other immigrants are also breeding. So 6% muslims + x% hindu + x% africans + x% ....... = high none white birth rate

Last edited:
@Wellington

That dude in your avi. Isnt he the former rugby coach in South Africa? Is he from Zimbabwe I thought he is South Africsan?

That dude in your avi. Isnt he the former rugby coach in South Africa? Is he from Zimbabwe I thought he is South Africsan?
He is South African. He coached South Africa and Zimbabwe

I chose him as my avi because he is an ethnic manlet

He is South African. He coached South Africa and Zimbabwe

I chose him as my avi because he is an ethnic manlet
I didnt know he coached Zimbabwe. Do they even play rugby there? I know they had a good cricket side back in the days but never heard of them in rugby.

Also some white people do believe on having many children.They tend to be right leaning and live in rural areas.In high school a couple of people from my class were from rural areas and had a lot of siblings.And ethnic birth rates are going down rapidly.Morocco has a birth rate of 2.4.India has a birth rate of 2.2(that is only about 0.6 more than European Union.Saudi Arabia 2.2 Indonesia 2.2 Bangladesh is about 2.4.It is only black countries nowadays who have crazy amounts of children nowadays.(such as Niger Congo Chad)

Seriously wtf was that :feelswhat:

@Ratchet

@Ratchet

The UK is more diverse than just muslims btw.

If the figures are correct and my memory serves me correct, muslims are actually the minority amongst the immigrants to the UK.

That means Hindus, Sikhs, Carribeans, Africans and all the other immigrants are also breeding. So 6% muslims + x% hindu + x% africans + x% ....... = high none white birth rate
@Ratchet Respond to this, this nigga didnt tag you properly :feelsjuice:

Something I really like about sandcels and currycels is I can explain a complex thing that is not the official orthodoxy and they can get it right away.

Meanwhile even intelligent white people they cannot understand no matter how basic I make it things that are not what they were officially taught and the official dogma. Only a few whites have this ability to think outside of what they were taught.

A big mistake whites make is because they are very honest people, they project that onto other people. But it also goes beyond that into this inability to question authority and inability to think of paradigms outside and contrary to what they memorized growing up.

Thats why the Jews waltzed in and took over so easily. Whereas the Jews made zero progress in the Muslim world or Curry world despite trying for several thousand years.

It also seems to be where Europeans are from. There is a super intelligence I believe in England. Like I can feel it talking to some people who are English that their brain is conceiving what I am saying and understanding it to a high level. Their brains can work with these abstractions.

Some, but definitely not all of it is we aren't getting usual people from sandcel and currycel countries. Its an elite who are the rich and resourceful people from those countries. Still at least among those people they are coming in and doing very, very well in America. Because they can stay objective even for things they don't 'want' to believe, they can just switch their thinking to the new one.

For reproduction people including most whites aren't aware of how much lower the white sex drive is compared to sandcels, currycels and blacks(the black one in fairness is widely known).

Like testosterone the Euro average on the nominal scale is about 17. But in the Middle East it is 34, so double. It will be similar for women and their sex hormones.

Last edited:
Europeans have started closing borders.Also in uk muslims account only for about 6% of all births although in France they account for around 15 so its not true that ethnic children are in majority
Muslims+non muslim ethnics and non whites is probably a bit more than 6 and 15% right?:feelsjuice:

As an ethniccel in Burgerland, let me add some other observations I have about white people.

1. Most whites actually believe in climate change. As a result they think the planet will die off and there is no point in having children. Meanwhile ethnics in the 3rd world countries don't believe climate change is real and will continue having children.

2. Whites love animals the most out of any other race. Whites love dogs and cats, they see their pets as their "babies". All the vegans I see are whites, all the people protesting against illegal poaching are whites, and all the people protesting animal cruelty are whites.

3. Whites are more individualistic than other races. As a result they are not too tribal and don't adopt group loyalty as much as other ethnics.

4. Whites have the most oikophobia out of any other races. Other ethnics are proud of their history of conquest, expansion, slavery, genocide, rape, and ethnic cleansing. Meanwhile many whites feel that their past is shameful and become more self-hating.

When you put this all together the future doesn't look so good for whites. As an ethniccel looking at whites neutrally, I'm surprised how the most powerful peoples in world history are now declining into extinction.
They worlds most powerful people in the past few centuries alone, Europeans in most of history were fucking peasants who persecuted Jews because Jews didn't die of the black plague due to basic hygiene like taking bath more than once a decade.

that's because dumber people on average have more kids than smarter people, that's why niggers, gooks, sand niggers and currys have so many god damned kids they can't even feed

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 16 um 215233

Shlomo will be around for a long time and the ethnics and nogs will be his slaves.

Not all of us white people are idiotic liberals. Us right-wingers have been forced into dark corners out of the public eye. I don't support any of this (((globohomo))) shit.

How are they not? They have a western culture and you are worried about the destruction of the same (hence why you talked about muslims bringing their religion and native names there).

If your worry is about race, then Canada and USA are less western than argentina and uruguay:

View attachment 566943

Also, you forgot uruguay

I was using your reasoning. that the term is based on race. If that's the case, then USA and Canada are less western than Uruguay and Argentina.

Also, wouldn't this make certain EE countries, western? Since they are whiter than Canada, Australia, NZ and USA
True. At this point Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than U.S. We should keep mind that middle easterns and jews are count as white in U.S census. These two countries are more Western than London and Paris by all means.

Last edited:
Only a race of suckers constantly shit on themselves while praising a bunch of monkeys. That race is whites now.

View attachment 566967
Shlomo will be around for a long time and the ethnics and nogs will be his slaves.
I doubt this.

If you read history the jews never ever built a nation or anything on their own. What ever they have was and is built amongst and with the help of whites. Israel is funded by the West. I think Germany must pay some billions or trillions every year and America pays even more to Israel with tax payer money. Even the weapons Israel has are from the West.

Through history jews only ever succeeded in influencing Europeans and that is all. No way ever they will influence blacks except BLM , middle easterners , curries or chinks. What ever influence they have on those peoples is because American whites are ready to fight and die. But if read my post the days of America doing as she pleases are now over, or at least we are currently witnessing the decline of her power.
The fast approaching world will be like the balance of power before WW2 with multiple powers. But this time not just European nations. But ethnics as well.

If it is true that Jews want to take over the world then they miscalculated

IMO the adoption of Christianity as the mainstream religion of Europe was the beginning of White people's downfall. We used to worship Gods of war, Gods that stole and lied and drank and fucked. Then Christianity came along and we started worshipping a skinny man who tells us to "turn the other cheek" when afronted and died weak, executed on a plank of wood. Yes, I am aware that in the modern West, Christianity is shunned and it's worshippers seen as le "anti-science" and that atheism is the new hotness, but don't get it twisted- many of the more cucked moral frameworks that Western society is based on have their roots in Christianity. The NWO has succeeded in wiping out the positive aspects that the Church provided such as community, meaning, spirituality, and a focus on the importance of family, but the worst, most cucked aspects of it live on in Western society.

The World Wars were a huge turning point for Europeans also. Consider just how many fighting age men died in both conflicts- tens of millions. The society that came after was much more matriarchal, because in general there were just so few young men left, and women had taken up the mantle of workers in factories during the wars, especially the second, while men were away. The traditional roles of men and women in the Western world would crumble in the following decades and feminism would catapault it's way as a leading framework of Western civilisation.

Honestly, I could go on and on about the reasons Westerners, and in particular Whites, have been brainwashed into being self hating cucks. War and imperial guilt run in our blood now as pride and joy in our conquering used to.

But do I care? No. At the end of the day, if White people are going to be wiped out, I see no reason I should worry about it. I am on this Earth for a finite period of time, and I don't want to waste that time doomscrolling the /pol/ catalogue, endlessly anxious about the future of my race. I've had my /pol/ phase back in 2016 and it was miserable. Now I don't follow anything that doesn't effect me. The only shit that pisses me off in current events right now is covid, because as an unvaxxed I am basically a pariah. And guess what? Most of the people who would shun me are White themselves. IMO, 90% of people on Earth are NPCs, and that goes for every race. Quite frankly if an asteroid wipes out all life on this planet there will be no loss.

All I care about is that I can live my life in peace, and I will move to whatever rare sanctuary on this Hell planet affords me that. I only hope that I die before they start lynching Whites (or unvaxxed).

If you read history the jews never ever built a nation or anything on their own. What ever they have was and is built amongst and with the help of whites.
So what you're saying is that Jews are to whites what foids are to men. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelskek:

IMO the adoption of Christianity as the mainstream religion of Europe was the beginning of White people's downfall. We used to worship Gods of war, Gods that stole and lied and drank and fucked. Then Christianity came along and we started worshipping a skinny man who tells us to "turn the other cheek" when afronted and died weak, executed on a plank of wood. Yes, I am aware that in the modern West, Christianity is shunned and it's worshippers seen as le "anti-science" and that atheism is the new hotness, but don't get it twisted- many of the more cucked moral frameworks that Western society is based on have their roots in Christianity. The NWO has succeeded in wiping out the positive aspects that the Church provided such as community, meaning, spirituality, and a focus on the importance of family, but the worst, most cucked aspects of it live on in Western society.

The World Wars were a huge turning point for Europeans also. Consider just how many fighting age men died in both conflicts- tens of millions. The society that came after was much more matriarchal, because in general there were just so few young men left, and women had taken up the mantle of workers in factories during the wars, especially the second, while men were away. The traditional roles of men and women in the Western world would crumble in the following decades and feminism would catapault it's way as a leading framework of Western civilisation.

Honestly, I could go on and on about the reasons Westerners, and in particular Whites, have been brainwashed into being self hating cucks. War and imperial guilt run in our blood now as pride and joy in our conquering used to.

But do I care? No. At the end of the day, if White people are going to be wiped out, I see no reason I should worry about it. I am on this Earth for a finite period of time, and I don't want to waste that time doomscrolling the /pol/ catalogue, endlessly anxious about the future of my race. I've had my /pol/ phase back in 2016 and it was miserable. Now I don't follow anything that doesn't effect me. The only shit that pisses me off in current events right now is covid, because as an unvaxxed I am basically a pariah. And guess what? Most of the people who would shun me are White themselves. IMO, 90% of people on Earth are NPCs, and that goes for every race. Quite frankly if an asteroid wipes out all life on this planet there will be no loss.

All I care about is that I can live my life in peace, and I will move to whatever rare sanctuary on this Hell planet affords me that. I only hope that I die before they start lynching Whites (or unvaxxed).
Interersting perspective. Could you give me an example of how the postives of christianity were rempved from syociety and how they leave and utilise the negative aspects.

Do you thinkthey will start lynching the unvaxxed?

I went to the doctor today to ask how the process of getting a vaccine exemption works. The guy answered in a way that gave me the impression that he really and truly believes vaccines are safe and that covid really exists.

My visit to the doctor got me thinking about white peoples behavior and belief systems because I live amongst them. This experience really perplexed me as an ethnic none white and I want to share my observations anonymously online because this topic is some what taboo , well not taboo but not recommended because normies in soyciety are cucked to the max.

I think the vaccine will make people infertile and kill of many people. This is the reason why somebody who is a doctor should know better and it surprises me how dumb even so called "educated" white people are.

Obersavtion one:

According to Klaus Schwab in his book the "Great Reset" on page 56 third paragraph the United States can no longer fund its expenditures based on its taxation of its citizenry. What does that mean? It means that in the long run America cannot sufficiently fund wars to the degree required to actually see the war through to the bitter and final end. Sure America can fight but winning takes funding over many years and this it cannot no longer sustain.
So what does that mean? It means that within the next 10 - 20 years the power and reach that we know of America as of today will have receded and possibly drastically.

Observation two:

I as an ethnic believe in having many children, if I could I would.
I always look at the kindergarden children when they move in groups in public and the majority are none white. This is the future of the West. In 20 years the majority of young adults in Europe will be none white. The most common names on birth certfificates issued in West Europe are Mohhamed, Aisha, Ali etc etc.

Before I really got to know how cucked and foolish white people are I was always shocked when white women in their late twenties and thirties would tell me they have no children or at the very most just one. They would even tell that their dogs are their babies. I would always reply in my naivety that they should make 5 or 6 children. The reply I got from both white men and women was that women are humans and not baby factories bare footed in the kitchen. In my mind I would think to myself "who said anything about been bare footed and if women dont factory the children then where do white people expect them to magicaly appear from?".

Obersavtion three:

The majority of European and American boomer workers are going into retirement as of now. By 2028 this process will largely be complete. So the West will keep importing third worlders to do the crappy jobs. Talk all you want about automation but robots cant clean toilets or pick fruit and vegetables in the cheap way that desperate illiterate third worlders can considering that those robots need constant fuel or electricity and maintenance and spare parts from qualified, highly skilled technicians. The jobs that will be automated are the jobs that white people love because of relative ease on the body and good pay in comparison to the jobs ethnics have to settle for.

Conclusion

There is way more to say on this topic but every body with eyes can see it for themselves and also it is no longer hidden because even MSM reports on it daily.

In my opinion I believe that white people are a paste tense people and they brought it upon themselves. They follow their masonic leaders and adopt their masonic ideas and life styles like faggotry and living a very good life like eating out at fine restaurants etc(reason for no kids). Well that way of living is not a life style as they think it is actually a death style because it is something only wealthy people can afford.
The average white financed everything hey own from bank loans. The car is leased, the house is been payed off with monthly installments on the mortgage, the fancy phone in their hands is a contract phone, the clothes they wear was payed for with credit cards.
So following masonry influenced ideals and lifestyles is not for commoners. This is the reason why I look at Americans and Euros who blame immigrants for all their problemsas ignorant. There would be no immigrants if they had children. By the way having children is not expensive because even those without children die at roughly the same time as those with children the world over.
The only people who should have less children are people in slums who are not menatlly capable of looking after those children.The majority of slum dwellers are mentaly apt for the task and actually care for their children, you see the parents emptying toilets using buckets with their hands to earn money and collecting trash for recycling to feed their families. The children grow up just fine.

Anyway I just wanted to get that off my chest. I do not hate white people, I do not wish them bad but I cannot believe how really screwed white people are, it really blows my mind. At least in my ethnic way of thinking I perceive white people as fools and deserve to replaced by ethnics solely based on their own decisions.
Curries are the highest earners and earn more. But everyone hates them. They are just economy slaves.:cryfeels:

Curries are the highest earners and earn more. But everyone hates them. They are just economy slaves.:cryfeels:
okay thanks for the info.

i am not curry bro