Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Japan is starting to get annoyed of white people

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran

This pic is the Toky Metro where they show a white guy cutting in line.Meanwhile they also show a nigger being respectfull and in line.Jfl at japs.They are inviting millions of shitskins that rape and steal and break all kinds of rules yet their instict is to blame the waitu manu.Im starting to think they are no different than a lot of the shitskins.Still its sad to see them get kiked.

always those evil white men gangraping women and acting up in public

DEAR JAPANESE CUCKS I WILL COME TO JAPAN AND BREED EVERY JAP PUSSY I SEE WHETER U LIKE IT OR NOT I MOG U IM PAKISTAN

The funny part is look at the jaw they are portraying there. Those two gooks look like they creaming their panties just by looking at him.

Last edited:
ayo the black guy is standing in line but not the aryan? something's fishy here

View attachment 1135882
This pic is the Toky Metro where they show a white guy cutting in line.Meanwhile they also show a nigger being respectfull and in line.Jfl at japs.They are inviting millions of shitskins that rape and steal and break all kinds of rules yet their instict is to blame the waitu manu.Im starting to think they are no different than a lot of the shitskins.Still its sad to see them get kiked.
Remember Japan died in 1945

Good.
I was starting to contempt Japanese for being turbocuck faggots and letting white men move to Japan to JBWmaxx, live like a god, and fuck the shit out of their women while contributing nothing to Japan.
This means society is healing somewhat.

White guy in Japan has more smv than a celebrity.

View attachment 1135882
Look how tall is the white , they want his white cocku

Good.
I was starting to contempt Japanese for being turbocuck faggots and letting white men move to Japan to JBWmaxx, live like a god, and fuck the shit out of their women while contributing nothing to Japan.
This means society is healing somewhat.

They’re being brainwashed by the cuckerican apparatus to become anti-white nigger-lovers. Anyone who thought Japan wasn’t being culturally influenced by their shitmerican masters all these years is an idiot

Is this really news? They always hated foreigners or at least didn't trust them too much kek