Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many white british girls have Indian and Pakistani ancestry.

No.

Someone with 15% indian genotype will never look "100% white".
Nah, I've seen pakis who were half white and looked white as hell. 15% curry is next to invisible if the rest is 85% white british
 
there was a wiki about phenos i used to go to that shut down like 6 months ago
I think it was the same one

Regardless, it makes sense for there to be an “Atlantid” pheno since there’s a “North Atlantid” pheno which amounts to concede another has to exist


 
Anglo women are low tier trash. Most of them are ugly, promiscuous and masculine . The pajeets can have them.
Sadly they're needed to make anglo men and nobody contributed more to humanity than the anglo male otherwise id agree with you.
 
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor
is that you?
 
Why did he ban himself :cryfeels:
 

Similar threads

comradespiderman29
Replies
19
Views
542
GimmeShockTreatment
GimmeShockTreatment
gotet
Replies
74
Views
2K
DeliriousMerchant
DeliriousMerchant
IncelCream
Replies
24
Views
1K
faded
faded
comradespiderman29
Replies
18
Views
653
comradespiderman29
comradespiderman29

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top