Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many white british girls have Indian and Pakistani ancestry.

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
In the south of England where I'm from many girls have some Indian/Pakistani ancestry especially true for people living close to the port cities and towns. They obviously look 100% white but they are often 10-15%(sometimes more) Indian/Pakistani I don't know why or how that is the case.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown explain?

Yeah I was surprised that Emilia Clarke and Diana Spencer had Miniscule Indian ancestry but that's mostly because their ancestors who went to india when it was a colony had children with some locals and brought them back home

Yeah I was surprised that Emilia Clarke and Diana Spencer had Miniscule Indian ancestry but that's mostly because their ancestors who went to india when it was a colony had children with some locals and brought them back home
why am I not surprised brits would fuck a femjeet

Just Be curry proven once again
curries are the true chad

Lascars were rather negligible, it was mostly because of British colonists bringing their mutt offspring back home with them
Overall it was negligible but OP said he's from a coastal town in the South, so it's not too far fetched for it to be Lascars.

Clarke is Anglo-Indian, of maternal Indian origin. Her maternal grandmother was the child of a secret affair between Clarke's great-grandmother and a man from the Indian subcontinent

Just be curry strikes again

why am I not surprised brits would fuck a femjeet
Plenty of anglo women used to fuck currycels too, apparently there is even a community of anglo mutts in india. They call themselves anglo indians.

Yea Britain ruled the Indian subcontinent continent for almost 2 centuries so it seems plausible.

Plenty of anglo women used to fuck currycels too, apparently there is even a community of anglo mutts in india. They call themselves anglo indians.
how do you let yourself get cucked by pajeets man :feelsseriously:

how do you let yourself get cucked by pajeets man :feelsseriously:
Anglo women are low tier trash. Most of them are ugly, promiscuous and masculine . The pajeets can have them.

Celts are hardly white in the 1st place.

Take your meds
The UK and Ireland are the only european countries where white youth stab eachother on the Streets in other european counties its just ethnic migrants doing that.

Thus Celts are white ethnics.

The UK and Ireland are the only european countries where white youth stab eachother on the Streets in other european counties its just ethnic migrants doing that.

Thus Celts are white ethnics.
Sub 0 iq reply

Sub 0 iq reply
No its true the Irish were described as white ethnics when they came to the US, they were seen as violent drunkards and 19th century racial theories say that the Celts have ethnic origins.

Because only whites can be incels.
Just be ethnic is law

No its true the Irish were described as white ethnics when they came to the US, they were seen as violent drunkards and 19th century racial theories say that the Celts have ethnic origins.
the reason they thought that was because of the catholic vs protestant situation england and ireland had. Alao in the current age there are very poor areas of white people in West Virginia(maybe Mississipi or Arkansas) , Scotland and parts of england that live in extreme poverty, but they don't have the crime rates of blacks. And looking from a historical perspective, there wasn't that much violent crime among the white share croppers that lost everything in the dust bowl/depression of the 1930s, and of course other historical examples. Calling them white ethnics is an insult. They are 100 times more civilized than ethnic scums.

In the south of England where I'm from many girls have some Indian/Pakistani ancestry especially true for people living close to the port cities and towns. They obviously look 100% white but they are often 10-15%(sometimes more) Indian/Pakistani I don't know why or how that is the case.
How the fuck do you know what their genetics are?
@Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown explain?
Isn't it your country? You should know.

Then again, you also said how you didn't even know the difference between arabs and pakis

Lascars were rather negligible, it was mostly because of British colonists bringing their mutt offspring back home with them
This sounds the most logical. Plenty of white colonizers also brought back kenyan and somali children back to europe as well

@DarkStarDown the end result of christcuckery

How the fuck do you know what their genetics are?

Isn't it your country? You should know.

Then again, you also said how you didn't even know the difference between arabs and pakis
Don't u niggas know about 23andme? Look it up on reddit. Many people I know had Indian/Pakistani show up on their ancestry results

This sounds the most logical. Plenty of white colonizers also brought back kenyan and somali children back to europe as well

@DarkStarDown the end result of christcuckery
Yup, and part of the reason I dislike it.

I would now share a meme I have comparing Christianity to Paganism, with the end message being "and you wonder why the European nations do not revolt?" but it's written so poorly I don't want to share it.

Plenty of anglo women used to fuck currycels too
Do they still? Yes most pommy foids are ugly and masculine looking but their voices and accents are hot af :ahegao::ahegao:

Do they still? Yes most pommy foids are ugly and masculine looking but their voices and accents are hot af :ahegao::ahegao:
Yes but they are still hypergamous af. If u don't look good and aren't NT it's over for you but if somehow ascend to chadlite+ and are statusmaxxed u can fuck them too regardless of your ethnicity.

British-French but I look more British than french
What pheno do you have?

Mine is Atlantid, which is commonly found in France & is officially a "Nordic-Mediterranid" hybrid:

69931613 652527015239118 6181491479874109440 n

A lot of French also have Mediterranid phenos and/or influence of it on them.

What pheno do you have?

Mine is Atlantid, which is commonly found in France & is officially a "Nordic-Mediterranid" hybrid:

View attachment 1138568

I'm not really sure but I think paleo atlantid. I look like a more ogre version of this with lighter eyes.

British-French but I look more British than french
What pheno do you have?

View attachment 1138568

This guy’s a lying faggot. He’s claimed to be curry before on multiple occasions:

Good chance this is a @kingcobracel alt, so you can throw this LARP thread in the dumpster too

Last edited:
And I should take you at your word because..?

Others have already speculated you and @kingcobracel are the same person. You’re 100% a troll
I can post a picture of my wrist with my username if u want?

They obviously look 100% white but they are often 10-15%(sometimes more) Indian/Pakistani

No.

Someone with 15% indian genotype will never look "100% white".

No.

Someone with 15% indian genotype will never look "100% white".
Not true at all. Most quadroons and octaroons look white and they are mix3e with negroid skulls. curries are caucasoid so it shouldn't even be visible

ethnics calculating racial makeups that don't even matter
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

WE WUZ CURRIES N' SHIEEETTT

Who are u bullshitting

Nigger fuck off. My hand looks whiter than yours. LAPERER nigger
I'm darker than the average european yes but I am still white. I don't know how else I could prove it to u tbh. I literally have the exact skin as this composite and people with this phenotype are generally swarthy.

I'm not really sure but I think paleo atlantid. I look like a more ogre version of this with lighter eyes.

View attachment 1138570

Don't u niggas know about 23andme? Look it up on reddit. Many people I know had Indian/Pakistani show up on their ancestry results
give examples or i dont believe you