Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Okay genuine question. Why do some niggers hate white people, specifically white men SO MUCH ?

No, not all of us are retarded, woman-brained faggots like you. Those of us who’ve actually been beaten down by the world don’t care to hate folks who’ve done nothing to us, cause all that does is bring us unnecessary stress. You’re no different from low IQ school shooters who kill random kids instead of targeting the bullies who pushed them to that point
It's not about what happened but also the theoretical prospects of a potential situation.

They would have done something to you IF the situation came and was convenient. You hate curries because you went to a high school full of them and they annoyed you, had you went to a white school the same shit would've happened I guarantee (and even harder). They just learn to control themselves when they're older so you didn't feel hatred like you did from the curries back in school, but in their head all they're thinking every time they see you is some shitskin pajeet streetshitting subhuman like every other curry out there.

You hate curries because you went to a high school full of them and they annoyed you
Tf?? I’d be a giga-nigtard if that was the reason I hated curries.

Older & taller curries bullying me on the bus only caused me to hate one group of people: those curries. I hate curries as a race for a plethora of other reasons I’ve detailed in threads elsewhere on this site.
in their head all they're thinking every time they see you is some shitskin pajeet streetshitting subhuman like every other curry out there.
Water is wet, tell me something I don’t know

Last edited:
But even if you don't have any envy or hate against Whites, what's the point of hating niggers. some irrelevant group living thousand of kms away which have no effect on me and have zero political power, this is what I'm failing to understand :feelskek:
Because they have the same hatred they have for whites for other races too. They hate everyone and want us mongrelized and eradicated. Us South Asian men live the hardest lives. We only get peace in our land. Here is a nigger who came to our country, disregarded our pain and suffering, branded us as evil(the average Indian man doesn't have the luxury to think beyond putting food on his family's plate) and demanded that we disregard all our own needs to cater to his and his filthy ilk.

The absolute entitlement and disregard for the pain of us South Asian men is astounding. His Nigger brothers in USA regularly attack, abuse, bully and insult us btw and then brand us as racists. They are evil incarnate.

It's not about what happened but also the theoretical prospects of a potential situation.

They would have done something to you IF the situation came and was convenient. You hate curries because you went to a high school full of them and they annoyed you, had you went to a white school the same shit would've happened I guarantee (and even harder). They just learn to control themselves when they're older so you didn't feel hatred like you did from the curries back in school, but in their head all they're thinking every time they see you is some shitskin pajeet streetshitting subhuman like every other curry out there.
Is that so ? Then how come curries can suceed business wise in White countries ? If whites truly hated us then wouldn't they actively discriminate against us ? Lmao whites do not hate us. More like we are irrelevent to them. They don't care about us.

Tf?? I’d be a giga-nigtard if that was the reason I hated curries.

Older & taller curries bullying me on the bus only caused me to hate one group of people: those curries. I hate curries as a race for a plethora of other reasons that I’ve detailed in threads elsewhere on this site.

Water is wet, tell me something I don’t know
OK fair enough, I don't like many curries either and our country is a failed shithole because of the incompetency in the race. But where does the simping and defending Whites come into the picture then? This is literally the living Israel phul sapport meme if you aren't aware already

You don't have to have any hatred for them but not actively simp for them either, these aren't mutually exclusive actions. If you're going to tell me you don't simp for them them I'll be surprised.

I'm thinking your reply will be something like they're the greatest race needs some preservation or some logic along the lines of that

But where does the simping and defending Whites come into the picture then? This is literally the living Israel phul sapport meme if you aren't aware already

You don't have to have any hatred for them but not actively simp for them either, these aren't mutually exclusive actions. If you're going to tell me you don't simp for them them I'll be surprised.

I'm thinking your reply will be something like they're the greatest race needs some preservation or some logic along the lines of that
This is a complicated question people give me a lot and one I’ve honestly been thinking about writing an entire thread about to fully get my thoughts out

No, not all of us are retarded, woman-brained faggots like you. Those of us who’ve actually been beaten down by the world don’t care to hate folks who’ve done nothing to us, cause all that does is bring us unnecessary stress. You’re no different from low IQ school shooters who kill random kids instead of targeting the bullies who pushed them to that point
Let me explain my truecel philosophy:

1- From an objective unbiased selfless perspective, extreme lookism is the best thing, foids only choosing top 0.1% white giga chads is the best thing because it improves the gene pool and overall human quality of life in the long term, if I was a foid there'd be no reason to not choose the best looking option, if I was a chad I would hate and laugh at ugly men too, white GODS ruling over everyone and exterminating subhuman niggers and pajeets is the best thing, if I was white I would hate ethnics too

2- BUT (the biggest but in existence), nothing "objective" is EVER a problem, the objective unconscious world has no issues whatsoever, there's no one suffering on Mars, things can ONLY be an issue when there's a "self", when there's a self it because the most important thing in the universe, it's not me being narcissistic, ALL living beings are selfish as long as they're alive, being selfish is the definition of life, the philosophy of life is "all for one", at the end of the day it's YOUR place in the hierarchy that hurts, the same hierarchy that is OBJECTIVELY for the better, it's only MY predicament that I'm ever gonna show emotional reaction to (aka "care"), and that emotional reaction is hatred of those above me, it doesn't matter what logic says the only thing that matters is how I feel, I don't care about an ideal world that I (as I am) am no part of, I'm sorry that I haven't killed my ego, from a subjective perspective it's not about what's right, it's about what's FAIR :reeeeee:

This results in me constantly being in a super-position of logically supporting what's "for the better" and emotionally responding (wrath and envy) to MY subjective place in all of it, and I am no white so I can't ever emotionally defend whites

@CopingForBrutality thoughts

The same reason they hate hindus, seething jealousy and daddy issues

1- From an objective unbiased selfless perspective, extreme lookism is the best thing, foids only choosing top 0.1% white giga chads is the best thing because it improves the gene pool and overall human quality of life in the long term, if I was a foid there'd be no reason to not choose the best looking option, if I was a chad I would hate and laugh at ugly men too, white GODS ruling over everyone and exterminating subhuman niggers and pajeets is the best thing, if I was white I would hate ethnics too
Kek this is the guy who accused me of being a cuck ? I don't hate my race or want them exterminated btw. I get it. You either a subverting troon or a tiktok retard(most 2024fags are) who just wants to make hyperbolic statements for attention. You know nothing of life or struggle. And to think I took anything that came out of your mouth seriously.

IMG 3056

BUT (the biggest but in existence), nothing "objective" is EVER a problem, the objective unconscious world has no issues whatsoever, there's no one suffering on Mars, things can ONLY be an issue when there's a "self", when there's a self it because the most important thing in the universe, it's not me being narcissistic, ALL living beings are selfish as long as they're alive, being selfish is the definition of life, the philosophy of life is "all for one", at the end of the day it's YOUR place in the hierarchy that hurts, the same hierarchy that is OBJECTIVELY for the better, it's only MY predicament that I'm ever gonna show emotional reaction to (aka "care"), and that emotional reaction is hatred of those above me, it doesn't matter what logic says the only thing that matters is how I feel, I don't care about an ideal world that I (as I am) am no part of, I'm sorry that I haven't killed my ego, from a subjective perspective it's not about what's right, it's about what's FAIR :reeeeee:
I get feeling jealousy on some level when mogged, but feeling an intense hatred for everyone living better than you (the vast majority of the population if you’re a truecel) does nothing but make your own existence more unbearable. At the end of the day, your rage is impotent; even if you went ER you’d be talked about for a week at most before fizzling out into irrelevancy. While you needlessly seethe and make yourself norwood faster, nothing changes in the outside world

I don't hate my race or want them exterminated btw
There's your problem, your view is a grotesque mix-up of the 2 states I mentioned, but instead of understanding they're both true depending on the pov you've ended up with a paradoxical 1 dimensional philosophy that results in being a nigger-hating curry-lover :feelskek:, if you wanna talk logic curries are THE most subhuman of them all
You know nothing of life or struggle
You still have your retarded ethnic pride, you're the one who hasn't struggled

You either a subverting troon or a tiktok retard(most 2024fags are) who just wants to make hyperbolic statements for attention.
He’s surreal/Grotesk, a mod confirmed it

I get feeling jealousy on some level when mogged, but feeling an intense hatred for everyone living better than you (the vast majority of the population if you’re a truecel) does nothing but make your own existence more unbearable. At the end of the day, your rage is impotent; even if you went ER you’d be talked about for a week at most before fizzling out into irrelevancy. While you needlessly seethe and make yourself norwood faster, nothing changes in the outside world
You're still trying to make logic out of an emotional reaction, words don't mean anything, my anger is too strong, and envy is the biggest fuel to the fire, by that logic we shouldn't hate foids and envy chads either yet here we are

Is that so ? Then how come curries can suceed business wise in White countries ? If whites truly hated us then wouldn't they actively discriminate against us ? Lmao whites do not hate us. More like we are irrelevent to them. They don't care about us.
I went to a predominantly White school during my younger years so I know what I'm talking about, when people are younger their thoughts are more unfiltered.

It's easy to set up a business in White countries regardless of your race because they know it's good for the economy, money first and hatred later. That's smart. Doesn't mean they don't see you as a shitskin scum though. And that's what EiC did when they came to India to do business, money and logistics first, hatred second.

You think the Gulf Arabs don't view us the same away? They obviously do and I'm sure you've seen proof so I don't have to give personal anecdotes, but again money first and hatred second. That's why they have no problem flooding their country with millions of labourers and businessmaxxers from curryland, that's the smartest option for them because they prioritise development over hate, but it doesn't mean the hate isn't there. They are just smart about it, Whites are even more smart about it than Gulf Arabs.

Because they have the same hatred they have for whites for other races too. They hate everyone and want us mongrelized and eradicated. Us South Asian men live the hardest lives. We only get peace in our land. Here is a nigger who came to our country, disregarded our pain and suffering, branded us as evil(the average Indian man doesn't have the luxury to think beyond putting food on his family's plate) and demanded that we disregard all our own needs to cater to his and his filthy ilk.

1. Blacks have almost no political power, they can't do anything on a mass scale even if they individually want, their 'wants' is futile' and meaningless.
2. That's one guy in India, there's virtually no Blacks in India other than students.
3. There's Blacks in some White countries and East Asia who cause trouble but that's a White people's problem, I don't give a shit about a problem another race has to deal with unless it directly ties with me.

I'm not defending them, I'm just being realistic. Your combination of hating Blacks but not Whites gives me suspicion of this meaning something else, if you hated both Whites and Blacks then I could accept this because both have valid reasons for hate but leaving one of them out especially as you're Curry is extremely suspicious.

2- BUT (the biggest but in existence), nothing "objective" is EVER a problem, the objective unconscious world has no issues whatsoever, there's no one suffering on Mars, things can ONLY be an issue when there's a "self", when there's a self it because the most important thing in the universe, it's not me being narcissistic, ALL living beings are selfish as long as they're alive, being selfish is the definition of life, the philosophy of life is "all for one", at the end of the day it's YOUR place in the hierarchy that hurts, the same hierarchy that is OBJECTIVELY for the better, it's only MY predicament that I'm ever gonna show emotional reaction to (aka "care"), and that emotional reaction is hatred of those above me, it doesn't matter what logic says the only thing that matters is how I feel, I don't care about an ideal world that I (as I am) am no part of, I'm sorry that I haven't killed my ego, from a subjective perspective it's not about what's right, it's about what's FAIR :reeeeee:
We must be cynical of this world :yes:

We must be cynical of this world :yes:
If we were 100% robotic and selfless we would only think through the objective perspective and worship the "winner" despite what WE are

If we were 100% animalistic and "natural" we would only care about ourselves and rape and kill everyone for our own personal profit

But we're forced to live in the middle of the 2 because of unnatural modern human civilization × our nature still being the same, and that causes suffering

I went to a predominantly White school during my younger years so I know what I'm talking about, when people are younger their thoughts are more unfiltered.
That maybe so but they do not want to immigrate to curryland though.
It's easy to set up a business in White countries regardless of your race because they know it's good for the economy, money first and hatred later. That's smart. Doesn't mean they don't see you as a shitskin scum though. And that's what EiC did when they came to India to do business, money and logistics first, hatred second.

You think the Gulf Arabs don't view us the same away? They obviously do and I'm sure you've seen proof so I don't have to give personal anecdotes, but again money first and hatred second. That's why they have no problem flooding their country with millions of labourers and businessmaxxers from curryland, that's the smartest option for them because they prioritise development over hate, but it doesn't mean the hate isn't there. They are just smart about it, Whites are even more smart about it than Gulf Arabs.
I concur.
1. Blacks have almost no political power, they can't do anything on a mass scale even if they individually want, their 'wants' is futile' and meaningless.
Nope. They hold massive cultural and political power, especially in JEWsa.
2. That's one guy in India, there's virtually no Blacks in India other than students.
Nah Nigerians and other West Africans are clamoring to enter India en masse. They often mock us and our religion and do crimes and drugs. They also overstay their visas. All this while curries are attacked and killed en masse in South Africa.
3. There's Blacks in some White countries and East Asia who cause trouble but that's a White people's problem, I don't give a shit about a problem another race has to deal with unless it directly ties with me.

I'm not defending them, I'm just being realistic. Your combination of hating Blacks but not Whites gives me suspicion of this meaning something else, if you hated both Whites and Blacks then I could accept this because both have valid reasons for hate but leaving one of them out especially as you're Curry is extremely suspicious.
As I stated white hatred = leave us the fuck alone
Nigger hatred = Let us in your country, prostrate yourself infront of us, let us claim your history and culture and breed with us to mongrelize yourself. Kek they want domination over non nigger people. The only position acceptable from non nigger men for them is failure and humiliation. They have absolutely zero qualms about damaging, abusing or hurting non nigger males. Anything to beat us down. They also gaslight you into believing their hated for you is justified by saying you and your entire culture is racist for not treating them like Gods. Tbh any man who has normal functions will hate them after seeing how they interact. If you don't then you are severely naive or plain stupid. Here is an entire thread.

Tldr : The hate they have for white people/men is universal for all races.

There's your problem, your view is a grotesque mix-up of the 2 states I mentioned, but instead of understanding they're both true depending on the pov you've ended up with a paradoxical 1 dimensional philosophy that results in being a nigger-hating curry-lover :feelskek:, if you wanna talk logic curries are THE most subhuman of them all
Kek and you are the guy preaching about white beauty standards and shit ? Thanks for showing your true colors. Accuse whites of being hateful and then be racist yourself. "Heh look at me curry I am filthy negro ape who hates you and thinks you are subhuman but you should hate wypipo instead of me cause you know they is racist". You jigaboos don't have any other options do you ? If you can't break a guy down you will show your true colours. I have received 10 times more racism from shitskins in this forum than Whitecels.
You still have your retarded ethnic pride, you're the one who hasn't struggled
Why ? If anything I need more ethnic pride to fight against you hateful jigaboos.

I think a lot of it is hatred for the beta male, the beta makes money with being physical and they can't relate.

Kek and you are the guy preaching about white beauty standards and shit ? Thanks for showing your true colors. Accuse whites of being hateful and then be racist yourself.
I didn't mention "white beauty standards" as a form of social racism, they are natural, foids are naturally attracted to white features even without any social influence, it's a biological racism, nonwhites are biologically oppressed, so ANY woman preferring white men is never just in-group preference
"Heh look at me curry I am filthy negro ape who hates you and thinks you are subhuman but you should hate wypipo instead of me cause you know they is racist"
I'm not black I'm a pajeet-looking sand, I hate most races for different reasons, but even then I relate to niggers more than to whites, because I am my LOOKS not my words and actions, whites see me as a subhuman shitskin, they consciously or subconsciously feel superior to me, they will never see me a human, it's not their fault either, it's nature, it's also my nature to emotionally despise superior people while logically admitting their superiority, I hate the entire section of the universe that hates me and mogs me (which is most of it), it's nothing personal there just happens to be people in that section
I have received 10 times more racism from shitskins in this forum than Whitecels.
I can't relate, whitecels are extremely prideful, aggressive and narcissistic despite being ugly khhvs, they're only cool with you if you're a cuck and stroke their white ego, on the other hand most ethniccels are "racepilled" as opposed to racist (racepill has the element of sympathy while racism is pure hatred of the race you aren't yourself)
Why ? If anything I need more ethnic pride to fight against you hateful jigaboos.
Because Indians are giga subhuman, their fake pride and blindness to their inferiority is what has created their awful situation

I didn't mention "white beauty standards" as a form of social racism, they are natural, foids are naturally attracted to white features even without any social influence, it's a biological racism, nonwhites are biologically oppressed, so ANY woman preferring white men is never just in-group preference

I'm not black I'm a pajeet-looking sand, I hate most races for different reasons, but even then I relate to niggers more than to whites, because I am my LOOKS not my words and actions, whites see me as a subhuman shitskin, they consciously or subconsciously feel superior to me, they will never see me a human, it's not their fault either, it's nature, it's also my nature to emotionally despise superior people while logically admitting their superiority, I hate the entire section of the universe that hates me and mogs me (which is most of it), it's nothing personal there just happens to be people in that section

I can't relate, whitecels are extremely prideful, aggressive and narcissistic despite being ugly khhvs, they're only cool with you if you're a cuck and stroke their white ego, on the other hand most ethniccels are "racepilled" as opposed to racist (racepill has the element of sympathy while racism is pure hatred of the race you aren't yourself)
No white has called me a "giga subhuman" here but quite a few sands have like yourself just saying. Maybe you feel triggered by the words of whites because their is some truth to them ?
Because Indians are giga subhuman, their fake pride and blindness to their inferiority is what has created their awful situation
If you don't like white people you can always migrate to UAE or Saudi Arabia. There is always that option you know.

No white has called me a "giga subhuman" here but quite a few sands have like yourself just saying.
Why are you offended by those words in a forum that's built on self-deprecation and a competition to the bottom of trueceldom, also whites not saying it doesn't mean they don't think you are, how they feel isn't even the point, the point is how they feel while they themselves mog and know they mog, just like how a chad views a subhuman, a chad has never personally insulted me it was mostly normies, does that mean chads are great understanding humble people?
Maybe you feel triggered by the words of whites because their is some truth to them ?
Well duh, whites mock every ethnicity here and while the things they say might be true it still comes from a place of arrogance not sympathy, if you were a chad and some angry roastie called you short and ugly you wouldn't care because you know it's not true, it only hurts when you deep down believe it's true
If you don't like white people you can always migrate to UAE or Saudi Arabia. There is always that option you know.
I'm in my "own" country, racepill still applies, as if there's not a multi billion dollar skin lightening industry in India

Last edited:
That maybe so but they do not want to immigrate to curryland though.

As I stated white hatred = leave us the fuck alone
This is a cagefuel moment, thinking they're le innocent angels.

They don't bother India anymore because spices and textiles are a worthless trade in this day and age, but they sure did come knocking on your doors when they were valuable, you're Indian so I don't have to elaborate further, you know the history. Although you can blame the leaders in the subcontinent for being weak and uncoordinated pieces of shit so a foreign power could easily win, I'm not entirely blaming the British.

The Chinese however were more clear about it and I can't even blame their leaders, this is fully the blame of the British and their lust for hegemony and pure greed. Prior to the Century of Humiliation, the Chinese sent a formal letter to the Europeans in which they stated that they want to stay isolated and not trade with the rest of the world, so please stay away from our country. The EIC got angry and waged a war with them, the Chinese were forced to open up their trading ports all across their country and fed hard narcotic drugs in the process all whilst the EIC benefitted in millions and thousands of people died for something they clearly didn't want.

They sure as fuck didn't leave the Chinks alone. They aren't leaving the Middle East alone with all the puppet government installations.

Just because they don't do it NOW, doesn't mean they WON'T when/are conditions are right.

The only difference between them and Blacks is because when Black people talk about all the shit you mentioned it's all talk at best and isolated cases, they don't have the means to do it on a mass scale, Whites can ACTUALLY do it and at the same time hide their wrongdoings.

I hate both groups for good reasons, keep in mind, I won't spare one group.

tdlr; potential theoretical scenarios and realism matters more than how much talk you do

Last edited:
0 ethnics in the comments. You love being a victim

They don't bother India anymore because spices and textiles are a worthless trade in this day and age, but they sure did come knocking on your doors when they were valuable, you're Indian so I don't have to elaborate further, you know the history. Although you can blame the leaders in the subcontinent for being weak and uncoordinated pieces of shit so a foreign power could easily win, I'm not entirely blaming the British.

The Chinese however were more clear about it and I can't even blame their leaders, this is fully the blame of the British and their lust for hegemony and pure greed. Prior to the Century of Humiliation, the Chinese sent a formal letter to the Europeans in which they stated that they want to stay isolated and not trade with the rest of the world, so please stay away from our country. The EIC got angry and waged a war with them, the Chinese were forced to open up their trading ports all across their country and fed hard narcotic drugs in the process all whilst the EIC benefitted in millions and thousands of people died for something they clearly didn't want.

They sure as fuck didn't leave the Chinks alone. They aren't leaving the Middle East alone with all the puppet government installations.

Just because they don't do it NOW, doesn't mean they WON'T when/are conditions are right.

The only difference between them and Blacks is because when Black people talk about all the shit you mentioned it's all talk at best and isolated cases, they don't have the means to do it on a mass scale, Whites can ACTUALLY do it and at the same time hide their wrongdoings.

tdlr; potential theoretical scenarios and realism matters more than how much talk you do

Also Blacks have no power even with the Jews, power is about having political seats, coordination, money and technology. Blacks have none of them. Being a puppet on strings which the Jews hold is not power JFL.

Even a country like India could invade Africa tomorrow and take over it.

They are literally going extinct nigga. Funny how you talk about realism yet refuse to the see the BRUTAL demographic reality we are facing.

Also Blacks have no power even with the Jews, power is about having political seats, coordination, money and technology. Blacks have none of them. Being a puppet on strings which the Jews hold is not power JFL.

Even a country like India could invade Africa tomorrow and take over it.
And does that justify their blatant hatred of non black people ?

white hatred = leave us the fuck alone
"Leave us alone" is the most hilarious words that can come out of a white's mouth :feelskek:

Wiggers absolutely RAVAGED the entire planet for millennia, their entire philosophy has always been "leave no one alone" and like you said only NOW they want to be left alone (which isn't true btw, they still terrorize everyone) because only NOW they don't see enough benefit from torturing nonwhites due to automation

They willingly transferred millions of niggers from Africa to America (which wasn't even theirs in the first place, prior to that they genocided the entire continent) for the sole purpose of slavery and now that niggers aren't helpful anymore they complain about them

Muh "white genocide" what a fucking joke, the white race has always thrived on genociding others

It is their history, their culture. Genocide and atrocity is the very root of America. It is the culture of Western Europe.
:blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
They are literally going extinct nigga. Funny how you talk about realism yet refuse to the see the BRUTAL demographic reality we are facing.
Yes now, but that's because nobody wants to have kids as life quality increases. Whites industrialised their countries first so the birth rate fell quicker, East Asians are decreasing too and India is almost at sub-fertility rate as well.

Anyways what does that have to do with anything I said? 200+ years ago they decimated 1/3-1/4th of the population in Bengal and Orissa. That's the reality that actually happened, they didn't just say they were going to do it, they really did it. They did all this with hardly any numbers so them declining in numbers isn't an issue for their abilities or wants, EIC had a lot of local support from sepoys and zamindars.

My point is they hate us for reasons other than wanting to be left alone. They only want to be left alone NOW because they see no point in enslaving others, it's economically futile.

And does that justify their blatant hatred of non black people ?
You missed the point, I don't care if it justifies it or not

They can't do shit which is all that matters so my focus isn't on them

In the real world, I'm more scared of the person who actually did something than the person who talks shit all the time but produces nothing. I can hate both, but I have to be more aware of the person who demonstrated something.

"Leave us alone" is the most hilarious words that can come out of a white's mouth :feelskek:

Wiggers absolutely RAVAGED the entire planet for millennia, their entire philosophy has always been "leave no one alone" and like you said only NOW they want to be left alone (which isn't true btw, they still terrorize everyone) because only NOW they don't see enough benefit from torturing nonwhites due to automation

They willingly transferred millions of niggers from Africa to America (which wasn't even theirs in the first place, prior to that they genocided the entire continent) for the sole purpose of slavery and now that niggers aren't helpful anymore they complain about them

Muh "white genocide" what a fucking joke, the white race has always thrived on genociding others

People are going to say "but Slovenia had no colonies", whites all cluster the same in a genetic map, just like all curries are the same. it's all about genetics and looks not separate ethnicities within a larger cluster, poor Slav can larp as German and claim their history, Curry with Anglicised name and christian is still a shitskin and hindu.

Last edited:
deathnics bashing white guys for no fucking reason.
They're jealous. It's one of those things where people make fun of more attractive people to put them down to make themselves feel better. Each one of those guys on tinder has an SMV 50 times that of the average deathnic.

Yes now, but that's because nobody wants to have kids as life quality increases. Whites industrialised their countries first so the birth rate fell quicker, East Asians are decreasing too and India is almost at sub-fertility rate as well.

Anyways what does that have to do with anything I said? 200+ years ago they decimated 1/3-1/4th of the population in Bengal and Orissa. That's the reality that actually happened, they didn't just say they were going to do it, they really did it. They did all this with hardly any numbers so them declining in numbers isn't an issue for their abilities or wants, EIC had a lot of local support from sepoys and zamindars.

My point is they hate us for reasons other than wanting to be left alone. They only want to be left alone NOW because they see no point in enslaving others, it's economically futile.

You missed the point, I don't care if it justifies it or not

They can't do shit which is all that matters so my focus isn't on them

In the real world, I'm more scared of the person who actually did something than the person who talks shit all the time but produces nothing. I can hate both, but I have to be more aware of the person who demonstrated something.
This is literally SJW talking points. Muh wypipo bad cause colonialism. The average white is not going to assault you kek. You have way way more chances of being assaulted by a nigger than a whitey. There are hundreds of videos of niggers brutalizing non niggers right here in this forum. Bringing Historical grieviences in discussing current sociopolitical situations is stupid. By your logic of historical crimes curries should hate on Central Asian Turks the most since they invaded, massacred and forcefully converted us to Islam. Obviously a Curry hating a Tajik would be stupid. Not to mention if blacks and other deathnics resent whites so much then why do they want to be included in white spaces so MUCH ? Literally read my post. Deathnics feel entitled to white women, people, spaces and countries.

Cause a niggers knows white people are better than black so they try to focus anger on whites when whites are doing better than thugmaxxed niggers and sheeboon monkey coons

I saw this instagram reel where a white woman showed how she liked Swedish guys and all the comments below are deathnics bashing white guys for no fucking reason. And this isn't the only such post I have seen btw. Instagram is literally full of such anti white male rhetoric. Bruh why would you care if some mayofoid like mayo males ? Isn't that natural ?

-> White woman celebrates white male
: Angry deathnics, specifically nigger males come and start abusing her and her white male partner
-> Deathnic woman celebrates white male
: Angry Niggers again come and start abusing her. Meanwhile these same thirsty nigger males will be commenting 'Do you date outside your race ?' 'Do you like black guys ?' Under every single woman's post. JFL I literally saw a Curryfoid sharing her relationship with a white chad and niggers were lamenting in the comments how curryfoids are racist for not dating them and how we curry males gatekeep our women. We do not lmao. Hypocritically go under any black woman's account who is in an interracial relationship and you will see nigger males constantly denigrating their non nigger partners. I have seen it with non white men too kek. Nigger projections are hilarious.

Bruh it's as if niggers want white men to be tormented and completely eradicated from the face of the Earth. Their hatred truly knows no limit. What I want to know is why why DO niggers hate white guys so goddamn much ? Like I am a deathnic. My people have sufferef from European Imperialism too but I will never be able to hold this level of hate in my heart.
Why are niggers like this ? This phenomenon is not limited to blacks but they seem to hate the hardest.

@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

Because of years of racism and oppression nd rejection by beautiful white girl

All races hate all other races.

I don't know what surprises you