Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The curry hate on this forum is cope

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★★
Ud think a race so badly affected by lookism would have sympathisers on a forum where everyone has supposedly been berated for their looks but nah. I think its cope that white pepo use to make themselves feel better about their subhumanity thats why i dont see white normies hating on me the same way white incels do.

@Rapist actually true. I feel like the trucel users here never berate me for being curry unlike those that are normie adjacent. The trucel white users dont care about muh racecoping but the failed normies or larping normies are actually the ones who do the most racist shit. thats why anti curry racism is so sus because why would someone whos been bullied and berated for their looks not have at least a modicum of sympathy for a race thats berated for the same shit

Last edited:
How do you know half of the white users here aren't normies themselves?

No one shits on Indians on this forum more than Indians themselves.

Ud think a race so badly affected by lookism would have sympathisers on a forum where everyone has supposedly been berated for their looks but nah.
You are forgetting that we are self-hating.

.IS users are typically self-loathing

the only way they can feel better about themselves if by offloading their self-loathing onto currycels, and mocking curries for being incels like them

You are forgetting that we are self-hating.
Speak for yourself. As much as I acknowledge that we're the bottom of the barrel I won't be pedestalizing a cumskin as he berates me like you would

.IS users are typically self-loathing

the only way they can feel better about themselves if by offloading their self-loathing onto currycels, and mocking curries for being incels like them
"You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other."

Speak for yourself. As much as I acknowledge that we're the bottom of the barrel I won't be pedestalizing a cumskin as he berates me like you would
Honestly a plethora of currys here would besides you would so I revoke that jfl @wereq

I'm Indian, and I hate Indians for breeding so much and coming to the West, thinking that whitey will love them and their sons will grow up to be millionaire slayers because "muh spelling bee and sat score".

Fair enough, right?