Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Caucasian" sand and curry coping destroyed.

SEA at least have thinner noses and rounder eyes, so that makes them mog EA in that way

But yeah, I have seen some Chinese people who are very pale

Those are still all the same race, and I'm like 1.3% kazakh or whatever.

Arabs mog chinks and nigs, keep coping.
View attachment 1279786
View attachment 1279787

The fact that your dumbass tried to use kpooooooooop as an argument shows how much of a dumbass you are

Wow! Just look at these beautiful creatures! They totally mog Arabs! :soy:

The funniest part about surgeries like this is that these HORRID looking chinks literally end up just looking like Arab-Asian hapas, like the half-Jordanian girl I posted above

View attachment 1279792View attachment 1279793View attachment 1279794View attachment 1279796
You are too fucking retarded for this conversation. I have tried to make things as simple and clear as possible for your 60 IQ mutt brain.

1. Being Caucasian or closer to Caucasian does not matter when you are brown and look ethnic. Being brown and ethnic will put you below non caucasians.

2. Curries are phenotypically more Caucasian than both Asians and Blacks. It's not just the northern curries; curries, in general, are phenotypically more caucasian than Asians and Blacks.

3. Both Asians and Blacks mog curries. Not only African Americans but black immigrants in France, Canada, America, and Britain.

4. African Americans are still negroid despite small white admixture because black genes are dominant.

5. Asians are mongoloid and Blacks are negroid. They look less Caucasian than both Sand and Curry. They have a higher SMV than both.

I will now list all of the evidence proving above. Keep in mind you have provided no proof for anything and have too low an IQ to even understand what I am talking about.

Here are the two studies saying curries and sands are the least attractive races.

1 s20 S0049089X0800104X gr1

7uELo5Q

The first study in black and white looks at online dating preferences. It shows which races were the most excluded the two most excluded races were Middle Easterners at 95% and Indians at 96%. They both scored at the bottom, and Foids did not care one bit about them being "Caucasian". They liked Blacks and Asians more despite them being mongoloid and negroid.

The second, more recent study, which is in color, looked at females' increased and decreased physical attraction toward various races of males.

"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" Indians and Arabs got the lowest votes. Middle Easterners/Arabs got 84 and Indians got 61.

Question 2: "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?" Indians and Middle Easterners/Arabs got the most votes for decreasing attraction in the foids. Indians got 270 and Middle Easterners got 167.

They scored the worst on both questions.

Video evidence

Quotes from the video: "What's one race you wouldn't date?" Everyone says Indian. The interviewer asks why and the white foid says, "It's just the way they look," and laughs.

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=Cj6JrwcT3Jo1PRLM

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They are ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

Sandcel tries to get blonde German Becky. She can't hold back her laughter at how crazy he is to think he has a chance with her. The rejection is posted on TikTok as "POV: Your German friend is a refugee magnet"

View: https://youtu.be/nBujzTMzIPg?si=nY746ClYWOExm1S3

White influencer makes TikTok of her just skipping past Indians on Omegle and then uploads it.

View: https://youtu.be/lzxIFJqIky0?si=iI3ic4UcUApzy19J

Another what race would you not date video. Followed by normies answering Indian non-stop.

View: https://youtu.be/C8ttZyAkz6Q?si=9PrBUeYOmmUMWHZO

White Canadian women on the ultra-liberal platform Reddit say they HATE seeing Indian men on dating apps.

White foids hate Indians on dating apps

Everything from dating studies to interviews to social media like Reddit points to one conclusion: people think Curries and Sand are really ugly.

Curries are phenotypically caucasian and technically closer to whites in appearance than Black negroids and Asian mongoloids. That doesn't matter they are uglier than both. All of this also applies to sand as you can see from the two studies. They literally asked, "Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" and "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards" Curries and sands were at the bottom of both questions. In the racial exclusion study, 96% of curries and 95% of sands were the two worst scores.

In the videos, they said curries are "ugly," "built funny," "not attractive," and many others. You are hearing it from the horse's mouth.

Curries are Caucasian and closer to whites than Black negroids and Asian mongoloids. That doesn't fucking matter because they have shit-skin and ugly ethnic features.

All of this also applies to sand. Sands have shit-skin and ugly ethnic features too. In the video with the sandcel asking out the blonde german foid she just started laughing becuase of how ridiculous it is that a sand thought he had chance with her.

Caucasian curries and sands get mogged by Black negroids and Mongoloid Asians because of their shit-colored skin and ugly ethnic faces. Being Caucasian doesn't fucking help you when you have poo skin and ethnic face.

You always cherrypick the whitest sands. The biggest sand country is Egypt at 116 million. 99% of sands are dark, short, hairy, and ugly.

This is what the average sand looks like

0129 SimilarIran

Now that you see that, it makes perfect sense why sands are at the bottom, along with curries. Whites know what sands look like. Sands are all over their social media and TV feed and it has been that way for decades. They just don't like what they see.

I have posted numerous studies, street interviews with many participants, rejection videos, and even leftists on Reddit hating browns.

People think we are ugly. Foids think we are ugly. That is what all the evidence points to.

You have denied and ignored all of the evidence, studies, interviews, videos, etc. You are too fucking brain-dead to even understand what I am saying and keep up with the conversation. You have zero fucking reading comprehension and miss all of my points.

You have not posted a single piece of evidence backing up your nonsense. You're too dumb to even comprehend what I am saying. NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.

All of the evidence and observable reality says I'm right. It's not my fault you are too shitbrained to understand it.

I am tired of arguing with a deranged retard who cannot acknowledge the facts. Fuck off you're blocked faggot.

@comradespiderman29 @KING NOTHING @kay' @CosmicJoke @svgmn1 What are your thots on these both threads?

You are too fucking retarded for this conversation. I have tried to make things as simple and clear as possible for your 60 IQ mutt brain.

1. Being Caucasian or closer to Caucasian does not matter when you are brown and look ethnic. Being brown and ethnic will put you below non caucasians.

2. Curries are phenotypically more Caucasian than both Asians and Blacks. It's not just the northern curries; curries, in general, are phenotypically more caucasian than Asians and Blacks.

3. Both Asians and Blacks mog curries. Not only African Americans but black immigrants in France, Canada, America, and Britain.

4. African Americans are still negroid despite small white admixture because black genes are dominant.

5. Asians are mongoloid and Blacks are negroid. They look less Caucasian than both Sand and Curry. They have a higher SMV than both.

I will now list all of the evidence proving above. Keep in mind you have provided no proof for anything and have too low an IQ to even understand what I am talking about.

Here are the two studies saying curries and sands are the least attractive races.

View attachment 1279837
View attachment 1279839

The first study in black and white looks at online dating preferences. It shows which races were the most excluded the two most excluded races were Middle Easterners at 95% and Indians at 96%. They both scored at the bottom, and Foids did not care one bit about them being "Caucasian". They liked Blacks and Asians more despite them being mongoloid and negroid.

The second, more recent study, which is in color, looked at females' increased and decreased physical attraction toward various races of males.

"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" Indians and Arabs got the lowest votes. Middle Easterners/Arabs got 84 and Indians got 61.

Question 2: "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?" Indians and Middle Easterners/Arabs got the most votes for decreasing attraction in the foids. Indians got 270 and Middle Easterners got 167.

Video evidence

Quotes from the video: "What's one race you wouldn't date?" Everyone says Indian. The interviewer asks why and the white foid says, "It's just the way they look," and laughs.

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They are ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

Sandcel tries to get blonde German Becky. She can't hold back her laughter at how crazy he is to think he has a chance with her. The rejection is posted on TikTok as "POV: Your German friend is a refugee magnet"

White influencer makes TikTok of her just skipping past Indians on Omegle and then uploads it.

Another what race would you not date video. Followed by normies answering Indian non-stop.

White Canadian women on the ultra-liberal platform Reddit say they HATE seeing Indian men on dating apps.

View attachment 1279872

Everything from dating studies to interviews to social media like Reddit points to one conclusion: people think Curries and Sand are really ugly.

Curries are phenotypically caucasian and technically closer to whites in appearance than Black negroids and Asian mongoloids. That doesn't matter they are uglier than both. All of this also applies to sand as you can see from the two studies. They literally asked, "Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" and "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards" Curries and sands were at the bottom of both questions. In the racial exclusion study, 96% of curries and 95% of sands were the two worst scores.

In the videos, they said curries are "ugly," "built funny," "not attractive," and many others. You are hearing it from the horse's mouth.

Curries are Caucasian and closer to whites than Black negroids and Asian mongoloids. That doesn't fucking matter because they have shit-skin and ugly ethnic features.

All of this also applies to sand. Sands have shit-skin and ugly ethnic features too. In the video with the sandcel asking out the blonde german foid she just started laughing becuase of how ridiculous it is that a sand thought he had chance with her.

Caucasian curries and sands get mogged by Black negroids and Mongoloid Asians because of their shit-colored skin and ugly ethnic faces. Being Caucasian doesn't fucking help you when you have poo skin and ethnic face.

You always cherrypick the whitest sands. The biggest sand country is Egypt at 116 million. 99% of sands are dark, short, hairy, and ugly.

This is what the average sand looks like

View attachment 1279897

Now that you see that, it makes perfect sense why sands are at the bottom, along with curries. Whites know what sands look like. Sands are all over their social media and TV feed and it has been that way for decades. They just don't like what they see.

I have posted numerous studies, street interviews with many participants, rejection videos, and even leftists on Reddit hating browns.

People think we are ugly. Foids think we are ugly. That is what all the evidence points to.

You have denied and ignored all of the evidence, studies, interviews, videos, etc. You are too fucking brain-dead to even understand what I am saying and keep up with the conversation. You have zero fucking reading comprehension and miss all of my points.

You have not posted a single piece of evidence backing up your nonsense. You're too dumb to even comprehend what I am saying. NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.

All of the evidence and observable reality says I'm right. It's not my fault you are too shitbrained to understand it.

I am tired of arguing with a deranged retard who cannot acknowledge the facts. Fuck off you're blocked faggot.

Didn't read. No one wants down syndrome phenotype

Last edited:
@comradespiderman29 @KING NOTHING @kay' @CosmicJoke @svgmn1 What are your thots on these both threads?

What people say and think doesn’t reflect on reality. You should know this.
Foids say personality > looks but they date abusive chad anyway.
When people hear “Indian” or “Middle eastern” the image that pops in their head is the most caricature-esque truecel phenotype imaginable, hence these answers.
None of these bitches would say no to chadpreet or chaddam.

When people hear “Indian” or “Middle eastern” the image that pops in their head is the most caricature-esque truecel phenotype imaginable, hence these answers.
Aren't Iranians supposed to be the Highest IQ Middle Easterners or something? How come OP doesn't get this? I mean all of this muh studies never get reflected in marriage data

It's not virtue signaling. The first exclusion study in black and white was a scrape of dating app data. The second was an anonymous study questioning women. There is no reason to pick Sand and Curry as the ugliest other than truly believing that.

In the "What race would you not date video," they went off saying curries are "ugly," "built funny," "look weird," and "not attractive." They told the harsh truth rather than lie even though it made them look racist. I'm sure there were Indians at the school so they know what they look like. There's also the internet/social media.

Sands are on everyone's social media feed, and I'm sure they have sand classmates, co-workers,, or neighbors.

Curries are more caucasian than blacks, but that didn't save them because they are brown, have ugly ethnic features, and are short in height. Blacks are negroid and foids would take a black guy over a curry any day of the week. This goes double for white foids. All of that about curries also applies to sand. White foids would take a black guy over a sand. In fact, that's what they are doing right now.

Ive never been made fun of anywhere i go just for being sand.

Meanwhile all curries or niggers get made fun of fun for just being dirty indian or nigger.

Also alot of arab women are pale snow white.

if any arab wants to betabuxx a white girl because of his preference, he can easily find her in alot of ME countries.

We dont need european women approval in anything.

Aren't Iranians supposed to be the Highest IQ Middle Easterners or something? How come OP doesn't get this? I mean all of this muh studies never get reflected in marriage data
Curries are the least likely to intermarry with white foids. There are numerous factors contributing to intermarriage rates like how many generations you have been in the country, living in a heavily white area, socioeconomic status, desire to mix with white foids, etc. Japanese Canadian males have one of the highest intermarriage rates but that is because they have been here for so long. Curries have the lowest. Foids are also less likely to marry blacks because everyone secretly knows they have low IQs. Blacks also have a lower marriage rate in general. Mixed black babies will be disproportionately born out of wedlock. Black men marry less in general, but still get girlfriends.

Blacks still have a big advantage in the dating market over curries, especially in short-term relationships. Asians are also well above curries in SMV.

Last edited:
Curries are the least likely to intermarry with white foids. There are numerous factors contributing to intermarriage rates like how many generations you have been in the country, living in a heavily white area, socioeconomic status, desire to mix with white foids, etc. Japanese Canadian males have one of the highest intermarriage rates but that is because they have been here for so long. Curries have the lowest. Foids are also less likely to marry blacks because everyone secretly knows they have low IQ. Blacks also have a lower marriage rate in general. Mixed black babies will be disproportionately born out of wedlock.

Blacks still have a big advantage in the dating market over curries, especially in short-term relationships. Asians are also well above curries in SMV.
We are talking about Arabs niggER

Meanwhile all curries or niggers get made fun of fun for just being dirty indian or nigger.

if any arab wants to betabuxx a white girl because of his preference, he can easily find her in alot of ME countries.

BASED @kay' :feelsokman: Yes Yemeni foids are so hot :ahegao::ahegao:

Some people here, like @Made in Heaven, think curries and sand mog because they are caucasian. Here are some videos about what normies think of curries and sands.

View: https://youtu.be/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=1L2P5JFrVbD_1HoN

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They be ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

View attachment 1278967

Two studies show curry and sand are the ugliest and most incel races.
View attachment 1278968

View attachment 1278969

This caucasian cope must come to an end. It's proven wrong by data, and social media, and in real life. Brown men are uglier than Blacks and Asians on average and at the bottom of the dating hierarchy.

Racist

hey vro you want some of my eye bags and gutter subhuman dark circles with bugged outward protrusion instead? are those better? gotchu :feelsaww:
I also have extremely subhuman eyes.

We are talking about Arabs niggER
Blacks and Asians have a higher SMV than both sands and curries. You can't look at marriage data because blacks marry less in general. I already said numerous factors cause intermarriage, with being in the country for a very long time being a good predictor. Japanese Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate, and they are rice. Third-generation immigrants have a higher intermarriage rate than the first generation immigrants.

I already explained that, but your tiny currynigger brain didn't get it.

Blacks and Asians have a higher SMV than both sands and curries
Ive never seen an arab woman with a nigger.

Nigger worship is something in the west only.

I think a tall asian with a good jaw mogs a tall arab with a good jaw. This is my opinion could be wrong tho.

Ive never seen an arab woman with a nigger.

Nigger worship is something in the west only.

I think a tall asian with a good jaw mogs a tall arab with a good jaw. This is my opinion could be wrong tho.
It happens in France and Quebec. There is a stigma against it.

Blacks and Asians have a higher SMV than both sands and curries. You can't look at marriage data because blacks marry less in general. I already said numerous factors cause intermarriage, with being in the country for a very long time being a good predictor. Japanese Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate, and they are rice. Third-generation immigrants have a higher intermarriage rate than the first generation immigrants.

I already explained that, but your tiny currynigger brain didn't get it.
@WorthlessSlavicShit tell him how only marriage rate ratios matter and not just rates. I'm out of this

@WorthlessSlavicShit tell him how only marriage rate ratios matter and not just rates. I'm out of this
He already ignored that post I made in the previous thread of his though, even if I write that again he'll just continue ignoring it:feelshaha:.

why cant you just accept that indians and arabs are moggers?

He already ignored that post I made in the previous thread of his though, even if I write that again he'll just continue ignoring it:feelshaha:.
Blacks have lower marriage rates in general. They pump and dump creating single mothers. Also numerous factors explain intermarriage rates. Japanese Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate because they have been here for so long.

You can't look at marriage data because blacks marry less in general. I already said numerous factors cause intermarriage, with being in the country for a very long time being a good predictor. Japanese Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate, and they are rice. Third-generation immigrants have a higher intermarriage rate than the first generation immigrants.

@proudweeb thots? :hax:

hey vro you want some of my eye bags and gutter subhuman dark circles with bugged outward protrusion instead? are those better? gotchu :feelsaww:
Eye bags and dark circles still mog having down syndrome phenotype JFL at this cope. DOWN SYNDROME PHENOTYPE :feelshaha:

Even that korean guy Bobby said how you can't tell when an Asian has down syndrome cause it's hard to tell them apart from a regular asian TOTAL KEK

All of this is true. No one has made fun of me for being a sand monkey, meanwhile, my 11 year old brother, who looks like an actual arab, told me how some indian kid was bullied SO MUCH by his white and arab classmates, he had to switch schools.

And yes, many Arab women have pale skin, all 3 of my sisters are white as snow.

All of this is true. No one has made fun of me for being a sand monkey, meanwhile, my 11 year old brother, who looks like an actual arab, told me how some indian kid was bullied SO MUCH by his white and arab classmates, he had to switch schools.

Would

play your brother in 1v1 fifa

Can you still post it? I dont think I saw it
Here
That in general applies to a good number of ethnics here tbh. Probably not the majority, I'd hope so and thankfully it seems so, but still a decently-sized minority.

That's not the point @anandkonda.belgrade was making. When it comes to intermarriage, the absolute only thing that matters is the gender ratio. People who don't marry out can always marry in, but if their prospective partners already married out, well...

There's a reason why, out of the minorities living in the West, East Asian males are overrepresented among incels and are clearly the most likely to create online spaces obsessed about dating and their presentation in the media, despite still marrying out more than blacks and Hispanics. That's because while they might marry out more, their women do so at much higher rates, while blacks net take women of other groups and Latinos marry out as much as their women, meaning that those who can't marry out face an extremely real chance of being incel forever due to their dating pool being artifically deflated from the higher number of women outmarrying.

The data anandkonda posted clearly shows that, at least in the UK, Arabs are in one of the best positions out of all ethnicities as far as outmarriage is concerned, as they net take women from other groups, which means that for them, outmarriage actually even artifically inflates the dating/marriage pool for those of their men who don't outmarry, while Indians have a 50/50 gender split in outmarriage, both of which are positions the groups who net lose their women to other groups, those being East Asians and non-British whites, can only wish to be in and undoubtedly would switch places with the moment they.

That has nothing to do with the thread topic or discussion. That doesn't mean curries, mog rice, and black.
Curry and Sand's women are controlled and honored, killed for marrying out.

Intermarriage rates are not a good measure of SMV because some races have very low marriage rates like blacks.

Blacks have a very low marriage rate and younger generations have a low marriage rate in general.

One of the biggest factors for a high intermarriage rate is simply how long you have been in the country. Third-generation immigrants have much higher intermarriage rates than the first generation. Male Japanese Canadians have one of the highest mixed marriage rates in Canada, mainly because they are all third-generation plus.

Curry and Sand's women are both less desirable to white men, and both races of foids are banned from dating other races in their culture. They will get disowned or honor killed. Many Asian guys get wives from back home.

Younger generations increasingly are not getting married.

Once again this has nothing to do with the topic or discussion. Blacks and Rice still have higher SMV.
Curries are the least likely to intermarry with white foids. There are numerous factors contributing to intermarriage rates like how many generations you have been in the country, living in a heavily white area, socioeconomic status, desire to mix with white foids, etc. Japanese Canadian males have one of the highest intermarriage rates but that is because they have been here for so long. Curries have the lowest. Foids are also less likely to marry blacks because everyone secretly knows they have low IQs. Blacks also have a lower marriage rate in general. Mixed black babies will be disproportionately born out of wedlock. Black men marry less in general, but still get girlfriends.

You can't look at marriage data because blacks marry less in general. I already said numerous factors cause intermarriage, with being in the country for a very long time being a good predictor. Japanese Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate, and they are rich. Third-generation immigrants have a higher intermarriage rate than the first generation immigrants.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with the thread topic or discussion. That doesn't mean curries, mog rice, and black.
Curry and Sand's women are controlled and honored, killed for marrying out.

Intermarriage rates are not a good measure of SMV because some races have very low marriage rates like blacks.

Blacks have a very low marriage rate and younger generations have a low marriage rate in general.

One of the biggest factors for a high intermarriage rate is simply how long you have been in the country. Third-generation immigrants have much higher intermarriage rates than the first generation. Male Japanese Canadians have one of the highest mixed marriage rates in Canada, mainly because they are all third-generation plus.

Curry and Sand's women are both less desirable to white men. Curry and they are banned from dating them in their culture. They will get disowned or honor killed. Many Asian guys get wives from back home.

Younger generations increasingly are not getting married.

Once again this has nothing to do with the topic or discussion. Blacks and Rice still have higher SMV.
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@Made in Heaven is OP a troll? I mean you wasted a day with him basically :feelskek:

I don't think so, ge had a previous account and also said this same shit to me. I think he's just self hating cuck
It was just funny how he denied Just DON'T be Asian :feelskek: As if that isn't a literal universal law

Rice are truly at the bottom. At least curry’s ascend by force whereas rice brag about their countries being “safe for women” and open their borders for white men to fuck their women
What having no androgen receptors does to a nigger race

Forget about chink eyes and flat maxilla,

If rices were at least tall and aggressive 90% of our problems wouldnt be problems today @anandkonda.belgrade @Made in Heaven @Racial-Identitarian

If rices were at least tall and aggressive 90% of our problems wouldnt be problems today @anandkonda.belgrade @Made in Heaven @Racial-Identitarian
And mate guarded noodle whores

It was just funny how he denied Just DON'T be Asian :feelskek: As if that isn't a literal universal law
Yes, that's how you know he's a coping sand monkey. I can MAYBE understand saying black men mog, but the fact that he thinks tries to argue these down syndrome race mogs anyone is insane

Would you rather have baggy eyes or look like you have down syndrome?
Just the truth. Most crackers can't even tell I'm a sand nigger

Yeah, that would help alot, but it still wouldn't stop the mog. I've seen asian guys taller than me but they still had horrid faces. Plus, even data shows white women and ethnic women are more willing to date shorter white guys than they are to dating slightly taller ethnic guys. So the ethnic tax still applied