Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Caucasian" sand and curry coping destroyed.

Forget about chink eyes and flat maxilla,

If rices were at least tall and aggressive 90% of our problems wouldnt be problems today @Racial-Identitarian
We need the average height of Balkan Mogger, The Frame Of Scandinavian Dudes, and the genitalia length of the horse.

in addition we need to have DHT levels higher than any other race

Last edited:
It was just funny how he denied Just DON'T be Asian :feelskek: As if that isn't a literal universal law
Just don't be curry is even more universal. I never said being ethnic is good. The highest SMV ethnics are blacks and lowest curry.

Just don't be curry is even more universal
Just don't be Asian was about getting noodle whores. Even the ugliest curries ever can still slay noodle whore pussy like in Singapore

Last edited:
I really love how actual arabs here basically ate the whole cake of facial asymmetry and this one turk still bugging us about how we're basically the ubermensch :feelscomfy:

Weren't you the Muh data cope. Look at the Singapore marriage stats
You would have to post them and I already went over the problem with marriage stats. Curries mate guard and honor kill their women for intermarriage, certain races are less likely to marry, and younger generations are less likely to marry.

Interracial marriage is rare, especially in Asia. Most people marry their own kind and that goes double for Asia. A tiny minority on a tiny Island in SEA has no bearing on overall curry SMV. Try being curry in Korea or China. They won't let them enter restaurants.

You would have to post them and I already went over the problem with marriage stats. Curries mate guard and honor kill their women for intermarriage, certain races are less likely to marry, and younger generations are less likely to marry.

Interracial marriage is rare, especially in Asia. Most people marry their own kind and that goes double for Asia. A tiny minority on a tiny Island in SEA has no bearing on overall curry SMV.
@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 look at this coper. Every Candian user here is telling everyday about all the noodle whores they are seeing with Pakis and Indians.
Try being curry in Korea or China. They won't let them enter restaurants.
Yeah chinks, not noodle whores

I really love how actual arabs here basically ate the whole cake of facial asymmetry and this one turk still bugging us about how we're basically the ubermensch :feelscomfy:
It's not just the facial asymmetry but also brown skin, short height, excess body hair, hooked nose, dark bags under eyes, bug eyes, smaller frame, and just uglier ethnic looking faces.

The entire package causes the abysmal SMV.

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 look at this coper. Every Canadian user here is telling every day about all the noodle whores they are seeing with Pakis and Indians.

Yeah chinks, not noodle whores

It's delusional to think Curries slay with any foids in Canada, let alone Asians. This is what they think of curries here.

White foids hate Indians on dating apps

This is mild. Go visit Canadian TikTok or Instagram and read the comments on videos with pajeets.

I want to make it clear that I don't hate Indians or any other race, but curries are hideous. I am not responsible for you guys being ugly.

Chinks are noodlewhores. Noodlewhores are asian foids. That video had Asians in America saying they would not date Indians. They could have picked any country. There are almost no Indians in America making it even worse.

It's delusional to think Curries slay with any foids in Canada, let alone Asians. This is what they think of curries here.

View attachment 1280190

This is mild. Go visit Canadian TikTok or Instagram and read the comments on videos with pajeets.

I want to make it clear that I don't hate Indians or any other race, but curries are hideous. I am not responsible for you guys being ugly.

Chinks are noodlewhores. Noodlewhores are asian foids. That video had Asians in America saying they would not date Indians. They could have picked any country. There are almost no Indians in America making it even worse.
You're coping hard :feelskek: If I spam many of the couple, you'll say Muh cherry picking. If I showed data from Asian countries where Indian are a major population doing very well, muh doesn't reflect. Keep coping :feelsokman: Even ancient Indian Kings married SEA princesses

It's not just the facial asymmetry but also brown skin, short height, excess body hair, hooked nose, dark bags under eyes, bug eyes, smaller frame, and just uglier ethnic looking faces.

The entire package causes the abysmal SMV.
and being currently the most hated race globally tied with niggers to top that as well. lol

You're coping hard :feelskek: If I spam many of the couple, you'll say Muh cherry picking. If I showed data from Asian countries where Indian are a major population doing very well, muh doesn't reflect. Keep coping :feelsokman: Even ancient Indian Kings married SEA princesses
I already explained that mixed-racial marriages are rare in Asia. Singapore is one tiny island. I'm talking about large Western nations like America and Canada. You never posted the data. If the data says more curry men intermarry than curry women that wouldn't surprise me. It's probably the same here, but that's because Curry Foids can't date white guys without getting disowned and because white guys don't want Curry Foids. I already went over the problems with marriage data. Japanese Canadian males have one of the highest, if not highest, intermarriage rates. It's not because they are insanely attractive but just because they have been here for many generations.

I just looked up singapore mixed marriages and the most common was chinese men with others. The second most common was Caucasian with Chinese. JBW is happening in singapore of all places :feelskek:

The least common was Indian men with Chinese women at only 5% of all mixed marriages. LMAO :feelskek:

Here it is

Online 180710 thmarriage10 ol

You guys kept talking about SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE and I looked it up and it confirmed curries are at the bottom again JFL. I didn't know anything about mixed marriages in singapore before this so I just took your word.