Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Caucasian" sand and curry coping destroyed.

You just went off tangent.
Okay sorry, but Tamil/Mallu foids mogg all. It's crazy. If I were you I'd have married and fucked my all of my stacy Tamil foid cousins :ahegao:

IMG 0880

it's funnier when you consider that he's a turk

he's gaslighting arabs* to make people here think every arab looks like safir or the mixed/bastardized chaddam models he post
it's funnier when you consider that he's a turk
Why do you think he's like that? Others here told me in general Turks hate Arabs :feelskek: Anyway you should be happy because he's doing free PR for you :feelshaha:

Why do you think he's like that? Others here told me in general Turks hate Arabs :feelskek:
which is exactly why he's doing this. you don't see him addressing turks directly, instead he keeps saying "but turks and arabs are similar races"

which is exactly why he's doing this. you don't see him addressing turks directly, instead he keeps saying "but turks and arabs are similar races"
Arabs or Turks, who moggs who there in Iraq?

Yes, the average sand is erhnic ugly and incel, you stupid fuck, I never denied that because this was NEVER THE FUXKING POINT OF YOUR OWN THREAD

the point was about asians and blacks looking better than arabs, you deranged fuckbrain. You can't even keep track of your own threads topic

addressed already

addressed already. But this is exactly what I mean when I say you don't read fuck all of what I say.

Those girls are talking about the average Indian, I am mostly referring to NW indians.

addressed already.But this is exactly what I mean when I say you don't read fuck all of what I say.

One german girl laughing isnt cold hard concrete world-ending evidence you brain dead fucktard. Especially not when

1. I showed you actual children of arab men x white women

2. Again, you braindead ape, your OWN topic was about asian men and black men mogging arab men, so why the fuck are you randomly posting some german woman as if that relates back to the topic?

How are you genuinely this fucking retarded? Can you not keep track of your own fucking thread topic you braindead fuxker?

No I didn't. I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand that there is a difference between NW indians versus the average indian

Fuck off

Keep kveching

View attachment 1279423View attachment 1279424View attachment 1279425View attachment 1279426View attachment 1279427View attachment 1279428View attachment 1279429
Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
This thread is just racewar autism stop posting tik fag videos and worshipping foids.

Indians are the smallest population there, divide it by population percentage. Indians marry out natives there more than Malays and Chinese. That other there is probably Chinese marrying chinks from neighboring countries
Here are the demographics of Singapore

Singapore's ethnic demographics are as follows:
  • Chinese: 74.3% of the resident population is ethnic Chinese
  • Malay: 13.5% of the resident population is ethnic Malay
  • Indian: 9% of the resident population is ethnic Indian
    • Other: 3.2% of the resident population is other, including Eurasian
Indians are 9% of the population but were only 5% of mixed unions. So they are underrepresented. Chinese men marry other Asians because no one wants Indian foids including Indian men. Indians travel to all four corners of the earth to upgrade their genes with anything but Indian women. Chinese men are perfectly happy with their own women or other Asian women. The other reason is simply they mate guard their women and curry foids are not free like rice foids.

This has nothing to do with male SMV. What matters is Pajeets in singapore are 9% of thr population but are at the bottom in mixed unions at 5% of all unions. This is despite the fact that pajeets travel all over the world to mix with anything but pajeetas.

Once again here is the data. They are at the bottom at 5%.

Online 180710 thmarriage10 ol

Indians are 9% of the population but were only 5% of mixed unions between. So they are underrepresented. Chinese men marry other Asians because no one wants Indian foids including Indian men. Indians travel to all four corners of the earth to upgrade their genes with anything but Indian women. Chinese men are perfectly happy with their own women or other Asian women. The other reason is simply they mate guard their women and curry foids are not free like rice foids.

This has nothing to do with male SMV. What matters is Pajeets in singapore are 9% of thr population but are at the bottom in mixed unions at 5% of all unions. This is despite the fact that pajeets travel all over the world to mix with anything but pajeetas.

View attachment 1281576
Fucking nigger again. Here are the list of top inter-ethnic marriages. NOW, in "Women’s Charter" table first 4 combis don't count because "Others" are SEA gook mail order brides and Caucasians, who are non-natives. Same with second table. Look at the natives marrying natives there not foreigners.

Also ignore the fact that 2.4% of Chindians in Singapore are mostly progeny of Indian men and Chinese women. Same in Malaysia

Indians are 9% of the population but were only 5% of mixed unions. So they are underrepresented. Chinese men marry other Asians because no one wants Indian foids including Indian men. Indians travel to all four corners of the earth to upgrade their genes with anything but Indian women. Chinese men are perfectly happy with their own women or other Asian women. The other reason is simply they mate guard their women and curry foids are not free like rice foids.

View attachment 1281576
Also knew the same old two cope :feelskek:

Vro curries are honor killing their women in Singapore that's why they aren't going for chinks :soy::soy:" "Indian women who make more money in Singapore don't have freedom to marry out"
Same old two copes. "Muh curry whores are mate guarded" "Muh chinks are being volcel" Yeah right, chinks are rejecting stacy Tamil foids there and betabuxxing mail order SEA gook brides :feelsokman:

Chinese men marry other Asians because no one wants Indian foids including Indian men. Indians travel to all four corners of the earth to upgrade their genes with anything but Indian women. Chinese men are perfectly happy with their own women or other Asian women. The other reason is simply they mate guard their women and curry foids are not free like rice foids.
@Made in Heaven JFL at this stupid cope :feelskek: OP has to be a chink to be coping this MUCH. I mean come on :feelsseriously:

Fucking nigger again. Here are the list of top inter-ethnic marriages. NOW, in "Women’s Charter" table first 4 combis don't count because "Others" are SEA gook mail order brides and Caucasians, who are non-natives. Same with second table. Look at the natives marrying natives there not foreigners.

View attachment 1281577

Also ignore the fact that 2.4% of Chindians in Singapore are mostly progenitor of Indian men and Chinese women. Same in Malaysia
Curry Nigger your own source is the same as my source JFL. In your own source, they are 5%. The Chinese are not going to intermarry with Muslim malays and ugly pajeetas, many of whom are also Muslim. It's haram. They will mix with other non-muslim Asians.

In Canada, white men with pajeet women is one of the least common unions, not because white men are low SMV but because pajeetas are low SMV and white men don't want them.

Pajeets are underrepresented at 5% of all mixed unions in Singapore while being 9% of the population and wanting to racemix more.

Last edited:
In Canada, white men with pajeet women is one of the least common unions, not because white men are low SMV but because pajeetas are low SMV and white men don't want them.
So what you are telling is that chinks in Singapore who are having to import SEA gooks as their wives, Malays too who are muslim btw have the Highest SMV. But Indians who marry out the natives there more are the lower SMV one :feelskek:

Also, so what now? Indian women aren't marrying chinks because chinks are being volcel or is that because Indian women are being Muh mateguarded? Because Malays are muslim, so they would be mateguarding MORE than Indians there. Yet Indians marry out more of their women
Pajeets are underrepresented at 5% of all mixed unions in Singapore while being 9% of the population and wanting to racemix more.
Nigga that's the point, out of them 50% are Chinese marrying SEA gooks because they aren't able to get with native women, which you would claim to be because they are volcel :feelskek: Classic volcel cope

@nowiff is a Chindian. JBC worked for his Grandfather and got himself a Chinese wife. @nowiff Won't JBC work for you like it did for your Grandfather? :waitwhat: Ask a noodle whore out

Also, so what now? Indian women aren't marrying chinks because chinks are being volcel or is that because Indian women are being Muh mateguarded? Because Malays are muslim, so they would be mateguarding MORE than Indians there. Yet Indians marry out more of their women
Yes yes, but it can't CAN'T at all be that Indian women aren't interested in Chink men, at least not as much as noodle whores are interested in curry men :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I just want to see what next level stupid cope you're going to cope up with now :kys:

So what you are telling is that chinks in Singapore who are having to import SEA gooks as their wives, Malays too who are muslim btw have the Highest SMV. But Indians who marry out the natives there more are the lower SMV one :feelskek:

Nigga that's the point, out of them 50% are Chinese marrying SEA gooks because they aren't able to get with native women, which you would claim to be because they are volcel :feelskek: Classic volcel cope
First let's get a definition of what "other" is in the census.

"This comprises all persons other than Chinese, Malays and
Indians. They include Eurasians, Europeans, Arabs,
Japanese, etc."

So other includes whites, hapas, sands, Japanese and other Asians. Other is everyone who is not Chinese, Malay, or Indian.

We don't know who they are marrying it could be Japanese, Whites, Hapas, Koreans, etc.

Malays are the second biggest ethnicity in singapore and they are all Muslims. In Islam the man can intermarry but the woman cannot. Chinese men can't get with them. Now let's check what percentage of Indians are Muslims in Singapore.

Screenshot 20241001 221909 Chrome

We can see that almost 24% of curries are Muslims. Nearly 1 in 4.

What are Chinese male dating options in Singapore? They cannot get Malays because Malays are Muslims. 1/4 of curries are Muslims. Curries are also uglier and lower SMV than rice foids, hapas, and white foids. Obviously they will go for "other" in the census.

Other doesn't mean immigrant. Other is a census category for citizens in singapore.
It could be white foids, japanese foids, hapas, koreans, thai, etc. We don't know exactly the percentage breakdown of Chinese male other female.

Even if the Chinese are bringing in some women that is because the biggest options in singapore are Muslim Malays which they can't because haram and pajeets who are ugly, disown their daughters for mixing and are 1/4 Muslim.

In Canada White male Asian female is much more common than White male Curry female. That is not because curries are high SMV jfl but because white men don't want them and because curries disown their daughters for mixing.

Curries are moving all over the world by the tens of millions to get access to foreign foids, and they are still being rejected.

Indians are 9% of the census but 5% of all mixed unions. They are underrepresented. Many of the "others" are Singaporean citizens.

Last edited:
First let's get a definition of what "other" is in the census.

"This comprises all persons other than Chinese, Malays and
Indians. They include Eurasians, Europeans, Arabs,
Japanese, etc."

So other includes whites, hapas, sands, Japanese and other Asians. Other is everyone who is not Chinese, Malay, or Indian.

We don't know who they are marrying it could be Japanese, Whites, Hapas, Koreans, etc.
Other excludes whites :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Btw this is why you look at primary sources
While MSF did not provide a breakdown of the brides’ countries of origin, the data showed that in 2019, they came from:

• Asia (96.4 per cent)
In Canada White male Asian female is much more common than White male Curry female. That is not because curries are high SMV jfl
Or maybe they are? Could be that curries are Higher SMV, so Paki and Indian women don't leave the men of their own race for old sub 5 balding cumskin rags like noodle whores. Idk couldn't be right? :waitwhat:
and because curries disown their daughters for mixing.
Why aren't chinks able to do that then?
Many of the "others" are Singaporean citizens.
Stupid speculative cope, no evidence. Like I did

Here is a definition of other in singaporean census.

Screenshot 20241001 224833 Drive

I think what is happening is the intermarriage study decided to remove Caucasians from other and put them in their own category.

That still includes, hapas, japanese, koreans, and many others who are native to singapore.

Either way they cannot marry Malays because Islam and 1/4 of curries because of Islam. They also would rather take Hapas or Asians over curries. Curry foids also disown and ostracize their daughters for mixing.

In Canada White male Asian female is much more common than White male Curry female. That is not because curries are high SMV jfl but because white men don't want them and because curries disown their daughters for mixing.

Curries are moving all over the world by the tens of millions to get access to foreign foids, and they are still being rejected.

Indians are 9% of the census but 5% of all mixed unions. They are underrepresented. Many of the "others" are Singaporean citizens.

We see the same thing in Canada with WMAF being more common than WMIF not because Pajeets are high SMV but because pajeetas are undesirable.

That 96% is the data for all foreign brides kek. I already told you other includes singaporean citizen. A Japanese Singaporean is other. A eurasaian singaporean is other, a Korean singaporean is other.

Foreign brides are becoming less common.

Screenshot 20241001 230103 Chrome

"The proportion of marriages involving non-resident brides below 25 years old had also fallen dramatically, from 36 per cent in 2000 to 12 per cent in 2019."

According to your own source. Nice job lying. It was in the line just above that one you couldn't have missed it but decided to lie and not include that data.

Yes nearly all foreign brides are from Asia, but only 12 percent were foreign and under 25 compared to 36 percent in 2000.

You would need to find the specific data for Chinese and Other. I already said many of the others could be Singaporean residents and it wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese are bringing in women because local options are mainly Muslims which they cannot because Haram and Pajeets which they don't want, cannot because 1/4 Muslims, and cannot because of mateguaring/disowning/ostracising.

Last edited:
Or maybe they are? Could be that curries are Higher SMV, so Paki and Indian women don't leave the men of their own race for old sub 5 balding cumskin rags like noodle whores. Idk couldn't be right?
I have already posted lots of studies and videos showing curries are at the bottom in SMV.
I will repost some of it because you have goldfish brain.

Here are the two studies saying curries and sands are the least attractive races.

1 s20 S0049089X0800104X gr1

7uELo5Q

The first study in black and white looks at online dating preferences. It shows which races were the most excluded the two most excluded races were Middle Easterners at 95% and Indians at 96%. They both scored at the bottom, and Foids did not care one bit about them being "Caucasian". They liked Blacks and Asians more despite them being mongoloid and negroid.

The second, more recent study, which is in color, looked at females' increased and decreased physical attraction toward various races of males.

"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards" Indians and Arabs got the lowest votes. Middle Easterners/Arabs got 84 and Indians got 61.

Question 2: "Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?" Indians and Middle Easterners/Arabs got the most votes for decreasing attraction in the foids. Indians got 270 and Middle Easterners got 167.

"What race would you not date," everyone says, Indian. "They're built funny" They are ugly" "They're weird" "They're not really attractive" "They stink" "They're musty"

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=Cj6JrwcT3Jo1PRLM

Quotes from the video: "What's one race you wouldn't date?" Everyone says Indian. The interviewer asks why and the white foid says, "It's just the way they look," and laughs.

View: https://youtu.be/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=1L2P5JFrVbD_1HoN

Why aren't chinks able to do that then?
Other cultures don't do that because they aren't religious, or superstitious. Whites also don't do this and their women are the most loyal.
Stupid speculative cope, no evidence. Like I did
I posted the singaporean census and "other" was listed in there. A Japanese singaporean born in singapore would register as other. A eurasian born in Singapore is other.

Last edited:
They also would rather take Hapas or Asians over curries.
More like they aren't able to get with curryfoids, only Hapas or Asian
Curry foids also disown and ostracize their daughters for mixing.
Source? Curries wouldn't mind marriages with chinks, we know this from other places like Trinidad
In Trinidad Europeans and Chinese are seen as acceptable marriage partners by Indians while marrying black men would lead to rejection of their daughters by Indian families.
Curries are Higher SMV to their women, than Chinks are to their women. That's why you see currywhores still be hypergamous when getting with white men, unlike even noodle whores stacies who would still go for Sub 5 balding white men.
Curries are moving all over the world by the tens of millions to get access to foreign foids
More like curries are moving out because of Jews

Indians are 9% of the census but 5% of all mixed unions.
Exclude Foreign marriages

The proportion used to be 4 out of 10, which was higher.
Many of the "others" are Singaporean citizens.
Source for them being the other getting married?
We see the same thing in Canada with WMAF being more common than WMIF not because Pajeets are high SMV but because pajeetas are undesirable.
No, they are Higher SMV to their own women. Unlike for chinks, that's why noodle whores cucking
I have already posted lots of studies and videos showing curries are at the bottom in SMV.
I will repost some of it because you have goldfish brain.
How retarded a nigger must be to quote white women stated attraction stats when we are talking about Asian women btw :feelskek:
Other cultures don't do that because they aren't religious, or superstitious.
Or because they are more cucked maybe. So secular Hindus in Singapore mate guard than Muslim malays? Okay
Whites also don't do this and their women are the most loyal.
Tyrone goes brrrr :forcedsmile:
I posted the singaporean census and "other" was listed in there.
A Japanese singaporean born in singapore would register as other.
<1%
A eurasian born in Singapore is other.
<2%

SEA Gooks would also be under "Other"

Last edited:
And Eurasian should also be excluded because they are a micro minority, that would have to marry out anyways just because of how small their number there is.

All of this doesn't change the fact that curries marry out native women there at the highest rate

Last edited:
Malays are the second biggest ethnicity in singapore and they are all Muslims. In Islam the man can intermarry but the woman cannot. Chinese men can't get with them. Now let's check what percentage of Indians are Muslims in Singapore.

Screenshot 20241001 221909 Chrome

We can see that almost 24% of curries are Muslims. Nearly 1 in 4.

What are Chinese male dating options in Singapore? They cannot get Malays because Malays are Muslims. 1/4 of curries are Muslims. Curries are also uglier and lower SMV than rice foids, hapas, and white foids. Obviously they will go for "other" in the census.
Most of them are just registered as their religion, but are actually agnostic.

Well, that's the dream...
Tamil foids mogg Noodle whores though. Tamil foids mogg everyone :feelsohh: It's crazy how pretty your women are. CRAZY. I hope I get to at least touch the hands of some Tamil foid some day :feelsbadman::fuk::fuk:

Tamil foids mogg Noodle whores though. Tamil foids mogg everyone :feelsohh: It's crazy how pretty your women are. CRAZY. I hope I get to at least touch the hands of some Tamil foid some day :feelsbadman::fuk::fuk:
Im fine with anything, as long as its not a Malay foid ...

Im fine with anything, as long as its not a Malay foid ...
Test your luck in Hyderabad then, I once saw a MTB Telugu whore with MTN North-East Indian (or Chinese?) dating here. Chinks have kpoop halo here, you will slay :feelsokman:

Unrelated but I also spotted a Russian foid with a currycel here :feelskek: https://incels.is/threads/saw-a-currycel-with-a-white-foid-today.643154/

I am not sure if Tamil foids like chinks like Telugu foids though :waitwhat:

Last edited:
More like they aren't able to get with curryfoids, only Hapas or Asian
This is so out of touch with reality, I don't know where to begin. No one is attracted to curry foids including curry men. Here is how men rank women by attractiveness.

7uELo5Q2

In the first column, men are asked
"Which of these races do you experience increased attraction towards?"

Curry foids and black foids get the two worst scores at 93 for Curry and 87 for black foids.

In the second column, the men are asked
"Which of these races do you experience decreased attraction towards?"

Curry foids and black foids once again get the two worst scores. 395 voted black, and 339 voted Indian for the ugliest women.

Here is President Nixon talking about Indian women.

View: https://youtu.be/UhYdqRlYpBM?si=KLkcc3ASPcsN6odu

Undoubtedly the ugliest race of foids.
Source? Curries wouldn't mind marriages with chinks, we know this from other places like Trinidad
The text you quoted never went into stats about the difference between male curries and female curries. Typically men are more allowed to marry out than women.
Curries are Higher SMV to their women than Chinks are to their women. That's why you see currywhores still be hypergamous when getting with white men, unlike even noodle whores stacies who would still go for Sub 5 balding white men.
Both curry men and curry women are at the bottom in SMV. This should be obvious but curries are the biggest copers. WHITE MEN HATE INDIAN WOMEN. It's not that curry whores don't want white men. White men don't want them.
What men think of curry women and what women think of curry men.

7uELo5Q

Curries are at the bottom of both. I already posted this before JFL. You just didn't read the data.

More like Curries are moving out because of Jews
Jews let them in but curries migrate all over the world in the hopes of upgrading their genes with a woman of a foreign race because everything would be an upgrade.
Exclude Foreign marriages
We can see foreign marriages are going down. They are becoming less common.

Source for them being the other getting married?
I already fucking explained to you the two biggest options are Muslim Malays which they cannot do because it's banned. The second are Indians who are 1/4 Muslims, ugly as shit, control their women, and prevent them from mixing. Chinese men are going to go for other non-muslim Asians like Japanese, Koreans, and Vietnamese. We know foreign marriages are going down but some of them will be foreign because the local options are Muslims, Pajeets, and Muslim Pajeets.

No, they are Higher SMV to their own women.
Holy fucking kek
I already posted this and it covers both men and women. Curries are at the bottom of both.
1 s20 S0049089X0800104X gr1

96% of curries were excluded they are worst performing race

The second study shows both Curry women and men being voted least attractive

7uELo5Q

How retarded a nigger must be to quote white women stated attraction stats when we are talking about Asian women btw
Asian women hate brown men. They hate shit skin even more than curries. Asians worship whiteness and hate brown curries.
So secular Hindus in Singapore mate guard than Muslim Malays? Okay
Where the fuck does any of the data say this? Chinese other is the most common. Chinese Malay didn't show up even though Malays are a much bigger group. Islam bans it.

Tyrone goes brrrr :forcedsmile:
Stop watching porn. White foids mainly get with white men.
Zero sources
<2%

SEA Gooks would also be under "Other"
Zero sources and I'm sure Chinese men would pick Vietnamese women over curries any day of the week.
All of this doesn't change the fact that Curries marry out native women there at the highest rate
No, they fucking don't. Curries are 9% in Singapore. They are 1/4 Muslim so they can intermarry with Malays while Chinese cannot. Yet still, they are at the bottom, with 5% of all mixed unions being Indian male Chinese female. Foreign marriages are going down.

Last edited:
Muh data coper running away and making up stupid excuses when faced with marriage data :feelskek:

Muh data coper running away and making up stupid excuses when faced with marriage data :feelskek:
Your own marriage data disproved you. Curries were at the bottom even in Singapore.

The only options for Chinese men are Muslims (who are not allowed), Pajeets (who are ugly as shit), and Muslim pajeets (who are both ugly as shit and not allowed).

That's why they go for "other" who are Japanese and other Asians. Many of them are likely born there too as foreign marriages are going down.

Last edited:
Test your luck in Hyderabad then, I once saw a MTB Telugu whore with MTN North-East Indian (or Chinese?) dating here. Chinks have kpoop halo here, you will slay :feelsokman:

Unrelated but I also spotted a Russian foid with a currycel here :feelskek: https://incels.is/threads/saw-a-currycel-with-a-white-foid-today.643154/

I am not sure if Tamil foids like chinks like Telugu foids though :waitwhat:
They do

Light skin is just a good halo in general for Southerners

this alone stands out as one of the most brutal things said in the history of mankind. not just a proof. Richard spat some thermonuclear radiation blackpilling here
He was just mad he lost the war to an Indian woman tbh :feelskek:

Last edited:
I love how Incel forum has more nuanced discussion about CRT than those Universities.

this alone stands out as one of the most brutal things said in the history of mankind. not just a proof. Richard spat some thermonuclear radiation blackpilling here
Just because Nixon said it doesn't make it true JFL the top tier pajeetas definitley mog indonesian, asian, black, and aboriginal women