Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the two day rally suckers, now for Thursday and Friday next. :feelsjuice:

:feelsEhh:
DOW - 42.45
S&P500 - 7.65
NASDAQ - 27.77
:feelsdevil:

:feelsaww:
0c95090f4adb5b4881f6f9227ed45902

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bxq3qzQUU

Hmm, it really looks like OPEC is sticking it in our proverbial collective asses, geez, I really hope those rumors about the national SPR are untrue, because if not, well, that could be a huge fucking disaster in the making. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Giphy   2022 10 05T190014350

Last edited:
A few reasons I hate USA is because I suffered years long wageslave exploitation by corrupt ex-bosses and supervisors without so much as promotion at past shit jobs, therefore limiting and hampering my upward economic mobility, and attractive women refuse to see the value in me as a hard worker, and being rejected on the basis of my disabilities (not a cripple) due to the typical shallow femoid attitude that if a man doesn't have a college degree, he's useless and can't afford to own the house and nicer car.

Here's the old post "Hell Awaits, America" that reflect my misanthropic sentiment toward USA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJ3otm1NXM

Inside the United States and beyond its borders hell awaits. :hax::feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

"Those crazy mean or evil incels with their collapse theories and post apocalyptic masturbation fantasies, shit isn't going to happen! It's all in their deranged psychotic heads!"

Yes, that must be why the world's billionaires have been buying these the last twelve years. It's simply all in our heads, right? None of it is real, right? :feelsjuice:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=37-4TOMQdjc

Better video would be this short documentary by Vice (I know, libshit source).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQin210ZBAQ

However, since almost-incel (sci-fi geek) James Cameron (he was lucky to marry the first wife who was a mere waitress he met in the restaurant when he was an aimless pot-smoking and beer-chugging bum who was inspired by Star Wars to get into filmmaking and the rest is history) permanently moved to New Zealand to live with his family on the huge land as a farmland, I suspect that Jim got the word from NASA insiders about the coming cataclysm...which involves Planet X passing by Earth to fuck everything up, which impelled Jim to pack up and move to NZ, not just for filming Avatar sequels.

New Zealand is where the ultra-rich elite people establish bunker bases to hide in anticipating the apocalypse that could kill 8 billion people, save for the lucky few thousands who are adequately prepared, whether rich or not.

Here's the long detailed article on the Planet X hypothesis by the filmmaker who made controversial videos on the fake moon landings concocted by US govt.

deesdust.jpg
deestide.jpg
deeswave.jpg
deesfire.jpg
deesring.jpg

Whatever the outcome -- Russia nukes USA, mega-tsunami flooding the east coast of North America as the result of La Palma island landslide, or Planet X fucking up Earth -- most people of this world (particularly Western civilization corrupted by feminism lending to hypergamy and misandric discrimination) are always selfish, greedy and depraved that influence our resignation to incel existence, especially the superfinicky and dumb feminoid cunts who deserve the worst fate of being ambushed to be gang-raped by the sex-starved male survivors, since the feminoid's only inherent existential value is the vagina, for pleasure and forced childbearing.

Better video would be this short documentary by Vice (I know, libshit source).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQin210ZBAQ

However, since almost-incel (sci-fi geek) James Cameron (he was lucky to marry the first wife who was a mere waitress he met in the restaurant when he was an aimless pot-smoking and beer-chugging bum who was inspired by Star Wars to get into filmmaking and the rest is history) permanently moved to New Zealand to live with his family on the huge land as a farmland, I suspect that Jim got the word from NASA insiders about the coming cataclysm...which involves Planet X passing by Earth to fuck everything up, which impelled Jim to pack up and move to NZ, not just for filming Avatar sequels.

New Zealand is where the ultra-rich elite people establish bunker bases to hide in anticipating the apocalypse that could kill 8 billion people, save for the lucky few thousands who are adequately prepared, whether rich or not.

Here's the long detailed article on the Planet X hypothesis by the filmmaker who made controversial videos on the fake moon landings concocted by US govt.

deesdust.jpg
deestide.jpg
deeswave.jpg
deesfire.jpg
deesring.jpg

Whatever the outcome -- Russia nukes USA, mega-tsunami flooding the east coast of North America as the result of La Palma island landslide, or Planet X fucking up Earth -- most people of this world (particularly Western civilization corrupted by feminism lending to hypergamy and misandric discrimination) are always selfish, greedy and depraved that influence our resignation to incel existence, especially the superfinicky and dumb feminoid cunts who deserve the worst fate of being ambushed to be gang-raped by the sex-starved male survivors, since the feminoid's only inherent existential value is the vagina, for pleasure and forced childbearing.

Also add in Bolivia, Argentina, Switzerland, Chile, Liechtenstein, Caribbean Islands, South Pacific Islands, and Uruguay. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Stock Market Today: Dow Jones Slides 100 Points As Jobless Claims Rise." -Wall Street Journal

Not down enough, clearly this stock market farce is being heavily manipulated and intentionally distorted. :feelsjuice:

"S&P 500 falls Thursday as investors weigh recent swings in rates." -CNBC

There will be no pivot, give it up assholes. :feelsjuice:

"S&P, Dow, and Nasdaq futures slide as downward market momentum continues." -Seeking Alpha

I love it how they try to gloss over the internal collapse of a nation with deflecting platitudes meant to minimize the actual severity of the overall situation we find ourselves in. :feelsjuice:

"Dow jumps nearly 500 points at open as bond yields retreat on revived hopes for Fed pivot." -MarketWatch

I hope these pivot assholes lose all their money including the shirts on their backs. :feelsjuice:

"Stock market outlook: A bottom is likely in and could lead to a 15% rally." - Markets Insider

Sounds a lot like bullshit to me, the true market bottom of this lovely clusterfuck is when the dollar reaches the value of zero. Reap what you sew motherfuckers. :feelsjuice:

LaughterlaughingGIFbyjoecappa downsized large

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia has recently signed a mutual military defense pledge with Russia which basically means it is gearing up to sever all ties with the United States. So, what exactly happens next?

"We no longer want to keep supplying you with oil for worthless dollars, our trading partnership has simply ended." :feelsjuice:

Tumblr ohe1bi0EzI1u929uoo1 400

Last edited:
All those LNG cargoships full of natural gas headed towards Europe.

Problems:

1.) It makes electricity and heating more expensive for Americans domestically.
2.) It makes electricity and heating more expensive for Europeans.
3.) There's simply not enough cargo vessels in existence to make deliveries nor is there the proper shipyards logistically to do so.
4.) Do you know how much oil or diesel these seafaring vessels burn through going back and fourth over the Atlantic?
5.) Five hundred million plus dollar contracts in shipping costs alone? Who the fuck can financially afford that?
6.) I really hope a submarine attack like the one perpetrated on the Russian Nord Stream pipeline doesn't occur, imagine a vessel carrying tons of flammable natural gas burning on the Atlantic ocean. :feelsjuice:

Giphy   2022 10 06T103541230

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sy4ktMAVOIs

Last edited:
someone told me that the reason stupid market rose unexpectedly is because of PPT
plunge protection team aka team/organization that tries to stabilize the markets by doing shenanigans...

the collapse is coming and the :redpill::blackpill: is spreading across the minds of the normies
my prediction is foids will slowly but surely lose all the leverage they have now and the pendulum will hard swing the other way as it always did:feelskek:

rumors circulating again of 8-10 dollar gallon diesel by December.
Thinking the major buy outs this year, the consolidation of the industry, the war on diesel and the threat of automation is to narrow the industry down to a few select approved wall st carriers.

Thinking the major buy outs this year, the consolidation of the industry, the war on diesel and the threat of automation is to narrow the industry down to a few select approved wall st carriers.

I can only see IT and engineering based careers doing well because you're gonna need someone to make, maintain and operate all the automated robots and stuff

I can only see IT and engineering based careers doing well because you're gonna need someone to make, maintain and operate all the automated robots and stuff
Need rare earth metals for microchips and microprocessors, without such electronic and digital markets are nothing at all. :feelsjuice:

I posit ten to fifteen dollars for regular unleaded gasoline by the end of this year with diesel going up to twenty dollars a gallon. :feelsjuice:

someone told me that the reason stupid market rose unexpectedly is because of PPT
plunge protection team aka team/organization that tries to stabilize the markets by doing shenanigans...

the collapse is coming and the :redpill::blackpill: is spreading across the minds of the normies
my prediction is foids will slowly but surely lose all the leverage they have now and the pendulum will hard swing the other way as it always did:feelskek:
Everything that has benefited western women up til now will soon all come to an end. :feelsjuice:

I posit ten to fifteen dollars for regular unleaded gasoline by the end of this year with diesel going up to twenty dollars a gallon. :feelsjuice:
Holy fuck.
If that happens crash and burn I can survive up to 7 a gallon.

Goldman Sachs raises crude price forecast after OPEC+ takes on the West.
Take whatever they say with a grain of salt as they're notorious for lying, cheating, and deceiving for their own profit margins. :feelsjuice:

Nothing much is going to happen the rich wont risk it, its just a scare and some kind of shit going on.
Not all of the extreme wealthy are as unified as people think, there are different factions working against each other out of competing self interests. If one side feels like their entire dominance of power is slipping away they very well might destroy the entire world to keep it, or merely do so out of spite over the act of surrendering. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Bank Of America warns the Federal Reserve must slow down on rates now or risk blowing up the entire corporate bond market."

It's already too late, you fools are about to lose everything and there is no stopping what is coming. It's simply over, and those who have everything are always the last ones to find out in the end, but eventually they will come to know very well what having nothing is all about. Soon, every single one of them will come to understand the nature or very meaning of loss, and what it means to lose. :feelsjuice:

Evil laugh icegif 17

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCaKxeyOKo0

Last edited:
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Maybe you should start wearing your tinfoil cap to protect you from the galactic radioactive space rays that the rich lizard 1% gestapo government will use to brainwash society into thinking america is perfect when the collapse finally ensues

Maybe you should start wearing your tinfoil cap to protect you from the galactic radioactive space rays that the rich lizard 1% gestapo government will use to brainwash society into thinking america is perfect when the collapse finally ensues
???:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"The Fed has no choice but to pivot!! The entire corporate and financial structure will collapse shortly if they don't!!"

Hmm, but if their goal is to bankrupt everybody thereby federalizing everything to where the government essentially owns everything perhaps the goal all along is bankrupting everybody. Conspiracy theories I know. :feelsjuice:

"No, no, no, they must pivot!!!! God damn you!!!!"

To pivot or not to pivot that is our pressing question of our time right now, you might say it is a question worth in the quadrillions range. :feelsclown::feelshmm:

If they pivot hyperinflation and the death of the greenback dollar is practically guaranteed, if they don't pivot the internal implosion of the United States financial market is also practically guaranteed. What we have here kids is a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation. Strap on in, this is going to be very fun, and by the way, there is no stops where nobody is getting off this ride. Hit the pedal to the metal and fire away as we hit the gas pedal straight to the floor! :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Tumblr m1t2mrRasJ1rok7y4o1 500

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNNXecb6nA
Unus annus

Last edited:
Here in the United States we hear so much about those electrical blackouts and lack of heating geared up for Europe this winter, but what if I told you that we might experience much the same here throughout North America as well. Yes, they might very well do it here too.

So prepare for this winter accordingly, acquire some extra food storage, buy a couple more winter coats, store up some firewood, and make sure you have ten blankets per person at least. This winter might be one for the record books, it's liable to be a real doozy. :feelsjuice:

You might say there is going to be a lot of hungry, angry, and cold people this winter as far as the northern hemisphere is concerned. Also, you might want to stock up on books, comicbooks, manga, and anime readables, those electrical blackouts might be very prolonged if you know what I mean. It's always handy having a bunch of candles lying around in the darkness of night. :feelsdevil:

Giphy   2022 10 09T160213535

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrT7kZseLqs

Last edited:
Damn, is this nation ever going to internally collapse yet? It's like watching the world's slowest train wreck ever and just when you think it's finally over or the ending is now complete it just keeps on going. I'm about to pull my hair out watching this giant shit show twenty plus years. This nation doesn't even deserve another single day of existence but it still exists in its most retarded form ever. Extremely frustrating needless to say. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Damn, is this nation ever going to internally collapse yet?

usa doesnt have islam to cause instability, or scarcity of resources or actual enemies that can challenge its territory, as long as deluded foreigners keep making the american machine run nothing will happen

every self respecting man must abandon the territory of united states and go to another place where meaningful change can be made by your own hands (like russia,iran,arab states, turkey)

Last edited:
Well to hell with bugs.
They are working on how to feed us:
PLASTIC!

Yet here I thought micro plastics already in our systems was a problem. Guess we need to “trust the science”

Last edited:
Well to hell with bugs.
They are working on how to feed us:
PLASTIC!

Yet here I thought micro plastics already in our systems was a problem. Guess we need to “trust the science”
It's clear that they want to kill a shit ton of people worldwide as they see a majority of the global population as vermin to be eradicated. :feelsjuice:

fucking wild day, dow back to 30.000 :feelsLightsaber:
I knew it was all bullshit when I seen yesterday's gains attributed to McDonalds and GoldmanSachs.

1.) Nobody can afford to eat out anymore especially at fast food shitholes like McDonalds.
2.) GoldmanSachs is filled with fraudsters, they aren't levitating shit.

:feelsjuice:

On a personal note: :blackpill:

I'm not sure how much longer I will have internet service frens as my time is coming to an end soon. I'm in the high desert plateau, and while winters are more mild here they're still an issue. The wilderness is kicking my ass as I enter month eleven of my wilderness living escapade. The last three days I've been stalked by a hungry mountain lion, I wish that I was joking but instead I am dead serious. Either he is going to kill me or I'm going to kill him, going to make a fur rug out of that bastard yet. Food rations are at an all time low and all forms of boosting morale like drugs, alcohol, and tobacco at an all time low as well going into winter this year. I am however determined to stick it out nonetheless because I'm not a pussy ass bitch but if I should ever go quiet for any long period of time assume the absolute worst concerning my untimely individual demise. The only positive news I have is that I have received a winter thermal tent which will hopefully keep my ass alive going into the new year of 2023. Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't hate this bullshit nation anymore than I already do I surprise even myself with even more contemptuous hatred for it. I pray for the collapse of this place every single day, literally the first thought of my mind waking up daily. It is my hope to keep this thread alive every single week until this bullshit nation finally collapses or the world becomes consumed by nuclear warheads in eternal hellfire, but of course even I'm not invincible as I can die just like everybody else. I can only wish that I was an immortal instead, send me your energy brothers. :feelsjuice:

9b429ee4e8247db39f7c160072e62b36

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnAxydhZ8M

Last edited:
I knew it was all bullshit when I seen yesterday's gains attributed to McDonalds and GoldmanSachs.

1.) Nobody can afford to eat out anymore especially at fast food shitholes like McDonalds.
2.) GoldmanSachs is filled with fraudsters, they aren't levitating shit.

:feelsjuice:
I haven’t seen this yet.
They have all still been packed.
Dunkin dognuts is big in New England they are all still packed as well.
Only place I’ve heard of cut backs is at the super market. Bakery sales have been falling.

Yet people are also strange they’ll skip bakery, buy less meat then turn around and spend double or triple what they normally would on junk/comfort food so in reality they saved nothing.

Last edited:
On a personal note: :blackpill:

I'm not sure how much longer I will have internet service frens as my time is coming to an end soon. I'm in the high desert plateau, and while winters are more mild here they're still an issue. The wilderness is kicking my ass as I enter month eleven of my wilderness living escapade. The last three days I've been stalked by a hungry mountain lion, I wish that I was joking but instead I am dead serious. Either he is going to kill me or I'm going to kill him, going to make a fur rug out of that bastard yet. Food rations are at an all time low and all forms of boosting morale like drugs, alcohol, and tobacco at an all time low as well going into winter this year. I am however determined to stick it out nonetheless because I'm not a pussy ass bitch but if I should ever go quiet for any long period of time assume the absolute worst concerning my untimely individual demise. The only positive news I have is that I have received a winter thermal tent which will hopefully keep my ass alive going into the new year of 2023. Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't hate this bullshit nation anymore than I already do I surprise even myself with even more contemptuous hatred for it. I pray for the collapse of this place every single day, literally the first thought of my mind waking up daily. It is my hope to keep this thread alive every single week until this bullshit nation finally collapses or the world becomes consumed by nuclear warheads in eternal hellfire, but of course even I'm not invincible as I can die just like everybody else. I can only wish that I was an immortal instead, send me your energy brothers. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 664922

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnAxydhZ8M

Damn it’s been 11 months already. Just yesterday i remember you making your thread that you were gonna live out in the wilderness. I missed a ton of your posts since then.

Damn it’s been 11 months already. Just yesterday i remember you making your thread that you were gonna live out in the wilderness. I missed a ton of your posts since then.
Still alive so far. :feelsjuice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back