Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin is all about tax evasion and money laundering schemes, that's it. :feelsjuice:
There are patterns you can easily follow with BTC. None of what you said will affect the price swings of BTC. However, I am bearish on it ever replacing fiat currencies.

It is simple stuff really. You buy the lows and sell at the highs. You try to predict the highs/lows with technical analysis. You can then convert your holdings into fiat currencies like the Euro, Dollar, and, Pound.

Last edited:
There are patterns you can easily follow with BTC. None of what you said will affect the price swings of BTC. However, I am bearish on it ever replacing fiat currencies.

It is simple stuff really. You buy the lows and sell at the highs. You try to predict the highs/lows with technical analysis. You can then convert your holdings into fiat currencies like the Euro, Dollar, and, Pound.
It has lost most of its value this year alone and when you have something like that transpire that tells me it is a joke investment. Also, it's no secret they want to create an international singular digital electronic medium of exchange in the construction of their new world empire, that right there alone makes me want to reject it completely. :feelsjuice:

Under my own ideals of national communism there is the biological and natural dialectic which replaces the material dialectic altogether which I view as being entirely based upon a flawed premise. As stated earlier a large majority of us incels are proletariat and for me inceldom is not just a sexual struggle as it is also a social economic class struggle as well where all races or ethnicities amongst us as incels face the same prevailing problems. Capitalism divides us proletarian men through race and sex as a way of dividing or conquering us constantly because the international crony capitalist crime syndicate fears us uniting together because they know we're stronger together under one banner or organization. Feminism is one capitalistic method utilized against the proletarian man, sexual reproduction is viewed as a sexual socially economic privilege that only the bourgeois, wealthy, or elite man is allowed to enjoy because the lower ranking proletarian man is viewed as a useless eater laboring human beast of burden that shouldn't reproduce altogether [something to be shunned or got rid of ], thus reducing the proletarian man to a sexual celibate, eunuch, or inferior non-male status. Female hypergamic psycho sexual reproductive behavior is overtly capitalistic attracted to male competitive inequality or inequity and is only happy to oblige following the oppressive capitalist economic model's lead, thus for the incel proletarian as male sexual proletarians ourselves the biological dialectic becomes our necessity for we proletarian men of all races or ethnicities ask for only the simple favor to live whole lives as men ourselves which is biologically natural. Thus sex and reproduction becomes another thing aimed for redistribution if females and the prevailing order of our day doesn't let us have our own human dignity as men ourselves. :feelsjuice:

200 5

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ks03zsg1o

Last edited:
The natural dialectic is where we accept our distinct differences of races, ethnicities, traditions, religions, identities, nationalities, and cultures as men from around the world along with celebrating them. We understand that human beings are intrinsically tribalistic and because such there are different biological strands of humanity that makes us who we are. In the past based upon the previous failed model the goal was to eradicate or destroy all differences in the name of preserving our biological diversity as human beings, this is illogical because once you implement eradicating all differences that only ensures the destruction of human biological diversity itself. We don't seek to make all men or all human beings as being the same of one giant singular assimilated mass, we understand ourselves as being entirely different men of humanity but also deserving to be treated with a common human dignity. We don't seek to destroy differences, we seek to celebrate all differences and try to create a bridge for all races or ethnicities to travel upon where we can all work together to improve each other's standard of living along with general quality of life. It's how our forum here functions, despite being men of all different races, ethnicities, or backgrounds we're still nonetheless able to maintain our internet community here together. Of course here we poke fun at the prevailing political correctness of our day because we all recognize it to be the nonsensical garbage that it really is. As I have said previously, all races or ethnicities of us men face the same international global foe as proletarian males, we can always intellectually argue, debate, or even fight amongst ourselves for our own separate collective ethnic interests at a future point when we have the luxury or time to do so, but because we're facing the same international global foe such debates really ought to be post poned because the enemy we face seeks to enslave all of us across the planet reducing our lives to utter nothingness. This is why a multiracial or multi ethnic form of collective solidarity should be our guiding model. Whether you're black, brown, yellow, or white we're all incel sexual proletarian men fighting in the very same trenches against feminism, against globalism, against crony capitalism, against corporate monopolies, against the globe elite super structure, and against the very inequity that has destroyed our lives which wants us all dead or living complete utter lives of despair. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 28

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_uNMy20qAI

Last edited:
:feelsjuice:
6znycv

Last edited:
Hoping the current upswing is another dead cat bounce. Otherwise I'll feel like an idiot again for not buying the dip due to wishing for a collapse

Hoping the current upswing is another dead cat bounce. Otherwise I'll feel like an idiot again for not buying the dip due to wishing for a collapse
I think it is political shenanigans for an election year, after midterms this stuffed pig will bleed once more. :feelsjuice:

Once Ukraine is lost to Russia it is the end of the international Rothschild petrodollar crime syndicate, the real story behind Ukrainian Russian war, I unapologetically support Russia over Washington D.C / London. :feelsjuice:

RIP Rothschild Zionist Dynasty 1815-2023? [208 years of tyranny, financial slavery, and social political bondage ended.] :hax: :yes: :feelsdevil:

Удачи!
Russian flag russia

Last edited:
This forum will be shutdown by globohomo-supporting corporations and the various cucks and gaslighting foids wishing to end our very existence for daring to question the bluepilled hegemony of hypergamy, before this thread stops being bumped... :feelskek:

Though i'm not complaining. :feelsEhh:

"The republicans politically will seize the house and senate in 2023."

By the looks of it they're setting the tone for round two of a Trump administration or at the very least a DeSantis one. It of course changes nothing, you can change all the deck hands and even the captain himself, but at the end of the day the USS Titanic is going to sink to the bottom of the ocean nonetheless. I remember 2016-20 very well, a whole bunch of empty promises and wishful bloviating nonsense where not a single fucking thing was ever achieved. Sure, there was a lot of egg thrown on the faces of neoliberals under Trump which was very amusing for comedic value, but beyond that, what did his administration achieve politically beyond Operation Warp Speed? Not much at all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"The World Is On The Path To Hyperinflation, Which Is The Direct Route To Global Societal Collapse."

Cool, and the very people who have nothing to lose will have everything to gain once this transpires. The terror utilized to oppress, disenfranchise, and enslave the underclasses in return will be wielded right back against their aggressors. Divine poetry at work. :feelsjuice:

Zelihawhore ivgml b99d08

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQBNH3UFEC0

Last edited:
I mean, nothing's really happened to make it look that way. At best, it's a massive reach. Thinking society will collapse from the current signs is like planning an elaborate strategy to checkmate in chess without considering any of the opponents moves.

I mean, nothing's really happened to make it look that way. At best, it's a massive reach. Thinking society will collapse from the current signs is like planning an elaborate strategy to checkmate in chess without considering any of the opponents moves.
Historical collapses are unplanned and chaos is a beautiful thing that nobody can control. Chaos is also the great purifying force for it is the closest thing to purity. :feelsjuice:

166776688360621718 1

Last edited:
Hostorical collapses are unplanned and chaos is a beautiful thing that nobody can control. Chaos is also the great purifying force for it is the closest thing to purity. :feelsjuice:
They're unpredictable. And a governmental collapse at this stage would result in a oligarchy, since most power is consolidated in the very rich. This would just make life even worse for people.

The planet earth is telling me to liberate itself from humans

They're unpredictable. And a governmental collapse at this stage would result in a oligarchy, since most power is consolidated in the very rich. This would just make life even worse for people.
I will rob and flatten them

Well, if things get too bad that is certainly one possibility. :feelsjuice:
It has been doing this since last Friday. I think the planet itself has been noticing my PATH misadventures

You must of missed the part in my post that said hyperinflation, in case you haven't figured it out yet, the world is currently spiraling out of control because of an international oligarchical consortium. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

You must of missed the part in my post that said hyperinflation, in case you haven't figured it out yet, the world is currently spiraling out of control because of an international oligarchical consortium. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Which is being limited only by the government. Should that collapse, the power balance will shift dramatically. This isn't the 17 or 1800s, when a militia armed by people could provide a threat to the government. If anything happens to the government, the oligarchies will take control. So its a good thing that nothing is going to happen to the government.

Which is being limited only by the government. Should that collapse, the power balance will shift dramatically. This isn't the 17 or 1800s, when a militia armed by people could provide a threat to the government. If anything happens to the government, the oligarchies will take control. So its a good thing that nothing is going to happen to the government.
The masses are too alienated by modern comfort and consumerism. A real change in this system and complete reversal of the oligarchic order could happen if ALL MEN were involved in an active armed resistance against their power.

That could be through the beta uprising, but I don't bet it will happen. If the end of the US or modern civilzation happened, it would be for any reason but motivated by proletarian action, such as a global natural disaster, an economic or energy crisis, a nuclear winter ... We must be ready for those stuffs, though I think most of the human population, even the most prepared, would die in the first weeks for unpredictable reasons.

Rotting is a skill though, and if you can rot in the current system with very limited dependency to it, it probably means a drastic change in the global situation would barely impact your life. Shit tier quality life maXxing is as based as survivalist maXxing.

The masses are too alienated by modern comfort and consumerism. A real change in this system and complete reversal of the oligarchic order could happen if ALL MEN were involved in an active armed resistance against their power.
I don't think a "all men" revolution could ever occur without some female support, since a lot of men wouldn't fight/support for something their wives and families are against.
That could be through the beta uprising, but I don't bet it will happen. If the end of the US or modern civilzation happened, it would be for any reason but motivated by proletarian action, such as a global natural disaster, an economic or energy crisis, a nuclear winter ... We must be ready for those stuffs, though I think most of the human population, even the most prepared, would die in the first weeks for unpredictable reasons.
I agree. The remainder of humanity would flock to the centers of power to gain some semblance of a normal life. Those would include corporations, and government, since those are the ones with the most beforehand preparation. No great uprising would ever happen.
Rotting is a skill though, and if you can rot in the current system with very limited dependency to it, it probably means a drastic change in the global situation would barely impact your life. Shit tier quality life maXxing is as based as survivalist maXxing.
I think most rotters are dependent on the government, with welfare and stuff. When push comes to shove on a global scale, the ones who contribute nothing will be the first thrown under the bus. I believe a true sign of a crisis would be when welfare and stuff gets cut, since that's a sign that the government is needing to cut stuff to keep itself afloat. Those rotters would actually end up being the least prepared, since it's hard to prep when living off welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back