Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on in the world today is very interesting to watch and observe, it is the absolute destruction of incentive or reward for the vast majority of people including the vast majority of men under the social contract environmental setting, a contract that we can see is in disrepair within our broken societies. It all of course isn't just about sexual intercourse and foids either, although certainly both play their part in this process of general societal decline into collapse. Beyond sexual intercourse or reproduction we can see these inequalities in other areas of societies like that of standard in living, social mobility, or monetary financial economics, it's all tied together, each interacting with the other influencing. Yesterday I was reading about the Chinese Bai Lan [Let it rot] movement and it has come to no surprise with me that what we're witnessing now is in fact a global phenomena to be found everywhere. What we're witnessing today is the destruction of incentive and reward for a vast majority of people including the vast majority of men where it is a direct consequence of a few privileged men trying to lord over the entire world at the vast majority's negative expense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Setting the record straight, two negative quarters of economic growth is in fact recession territory no matter what the dipshits in Washington D.C. says, I however don't like utilizing the word recession since we never left the one of 2007.

[We have in fact been in economic contraction for the last fifteen years at the very least having really never left it.]

What we have is the emergence of full blown societal economic collapse masquerading as an emerging recession where once it is all said and done we'll only wish we were in an economic depression before it is all over.
[It will be much worse than an economic depression thrown with social unrest and civil war into the mix for such is the very nature of societal collapse.]
:feelswhat:

Still rolling for huge sweeping market disturbances between October 2022- March 2023. By my own calculations these months will fundamentally change everything for better or for worse. [Probably for the worst more likely.]
:feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

7rO6

Last edited:
Setting the record straight, two negative quarters of economic growth is in fact recession territory no matter what the dipshits in Washington D.C. says, I however don't like utilizing the word recession since we never left the one of 2007.

[We have in fact been in economic contraction for the last fifteen years at the very least having really never left it.]

What we have is the emergence of full blown societal economic collapse masquerading as an emerging recession where once it is all said and done we'll only wish we were in an economic depression before it is all over.
[It will be much worse than an economic depression thrown with social unrest and civil war into the mix for such is the very nature of societal collapse.]
:feelswhat:

Still rolling for huge sweeping market disturbances between October 2022- March 2023. By my own calculations these months will fundamentally change everything for better or for worse. [Probably for the worst more likely.]
:feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

View attachment 643653
You mean better?

Why does nobody want to work anymore? I hear this frequently especially about us younger men, it's quite simple and very elementary yet nobody in the higher echelons of government can seem to mentally grasp as to the reason why.

It's because when you fuck the majority of people out of a livelihood or realistic viable opportunities people especially young men give up on all of society altogether in abandonment. For some reason the arrogant assholes in power haven't figured this out yet but they eventually will soon enough. For now at least, let it all rot and collapse down for they have brought this demise upon themselves. It would seem in our own era total inactivity has become the only current method of silent passive rebellion or revolt within our totalitarian societies as a wrench thrown into the gears of the machine. The choice between working and owning nothing versus not working owning nothing is very easy to make, for who amongst us want to make the rich assholes even more richer while having nothing ourselves? The decision of total abandonment is a very easy one to make, the loafers, slackers, and NEETS shall inherit the entire earth. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
70% of United States wealth or GDP is locked into financial stock investments in a nation that has virtually outsourced a majority of its own national domestic factory and manufacturing capabilities overseas, what happens to the nation's wealth [ what little that still exists] when the stock market collapses completely? We're going to find out soon enough. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Rich man burning money

Last edited:
DOW - 402.23 :feelskek:
DOW YTD - 4,188.89 :feelsdevil:
S&P500 - 27.44 :feelsclown:
NASDAQ - 20.22 :lul:

What happens when you create a trade war with Russia who has a monopoly on a large portion of the world's natural resources and at the same time create a trade war with China who basically owns all of your factory or manufacturing production capabilities while you essentially just hold a bunch of worthless $papers$? We're about to find out soon I think. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
:feelsEhh::blackpill:
[UWSL]"Unemployment nationwide has fallen to 3.5%, lowest in 53 years!"[/UWSL]

"July has added 528,000 jobs in what is deemed a hot labor market!"

"July added fewer workers than the previous month thus showing a labor shortage still exists."

"With a hotter than expected job market from July the Federal Reserve will now probably go with more rate hikes in September."

"The United States economically has now returned back to pre-pandemic levels sensing a return to normalcy."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::lul::lul::lul:

Seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it? Added more jobs than expected in July yet also added less workers in the same month. Such is the problem with statistical revisions, you distort statistics and information to such great lengths in fashioning a political narrative to the point that all the data is a reflection much of nothing at all. This is what happens when you trade information data reflecting objective reality for political propaganda as neither can ever be compatible with each other.

More than likely what is happening is that inflation is ripping through society where workers are now forced to acquire two to three jobs just to survive the increased prices of virtually everything, but rather count that as individuals holding multiple jobs it is instead counted as three separate jobs added to the general economy in order to massage the data to create a more favorable economic outlook politically which of course in reality is a total imaginary fabrication and absolutely bullshit. It's almost like the Soviet politburo now controls all American economic news, information, statistics, and data. Sounds like desperation to me. In reality, national unemployment is more like 26%, the inflation rate is more like 22% rising every month [hyperinflation cometh soon], and let's not forget all those people we no longer count as being unemployed either beyond false statistical revisions. You can't be at full employment nationwide if only 40% of the population works or holds a job and occupation. But hey, this is America, we have delusional fantasy land economics because our entire culture is centered around the denial of reality. As Americans we're so fucking exceptional that we feel we no longer need to conform to reality, but rather, that reality must instead conform to our own emotional whims no matter how incorrect they may be. :feelsthink::yes:

Last edited:
Why the need for rate hikes from the Federal Reserve you may be asking yourselves, isn't that just going to bankrupted banks, businesses, and corporations in the end? Of course it will, that's entirely the plan quite intentionally you see since when that occurs all those financial assets can be picked up for pennies on the dollar. The plan before their global reset total economic collapse is to own everything outright first before going into the new system. Only when they own everything will they let everything collapse. The general population's concerns in all of this matters not, they're counting on tremendous population loss via global famine or general violent conflict, the goal is the ownership of everything first before going into the new economic paradigm. You will own nothing and be happy, welcome to the new feudalism with a sort of modern technocratic assemblage repackaged. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsEhh::yes::blackpill::feelsdevil::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Here's your robust American labor market where the average American worker is now forced to work two to three jobs just to keep up with current price inflation. We are officially the Modern American Nigger Plantation Economy. :lul:

[Please keep in mind that when hyperinflation finally arrives you could be working eight jobs and you still wouldn't be able to catch up to price inflationary pressures. All you wagie niggas get back to work, you hear? Get back in your cages!]
:feelsEhh::yes::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Job changes since march incl multipler

Last edited:
Let it all rot, collapse, and come crashing down. Take the NEET pill. :feelsEhh::yes::feelscomfy:
165973873642844210 1

This is a hot on fire robust and vibrant labor market full of endless opportunities! I just got my third job and I can barely afford my apartment rent as a single working man surviving on a food staple of Ramen Noodles along with Vienna Sausages with virtually no sleep in between jobs. "But, why doesn't anybody want to work anymore?"

I wonder, what could it be? Some deep thinking required. :feelsEhh::yes:

PlumpPhysicalCowrie size restricted

Last edited:
For my next trick, how many American millennials and zoomers live with their parents because they can't financially afford to live on their own independently? Also, bonus round, how many American millennials and zoomers are homeless living on the streets because their parents kicked them out or because they have no living family relatives whatsoever where they're essentially priced out from living normal conditions altogether?

"But these young kids these days are just so lazy never wanting to work, don't they realize how easy their generation has it?" - The eternal boomer. :feelsEhh::yes:

"The god Cronus would survive sustaining himself by eating the flesh of his own children and by also drinking their blood." :feelsdevil:

GIF 2 24 5e8b28fb6f838

Last edited:
2 MOAR FUCKING WEEKS!!!!!

JUST 2 MOAR WEEKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 MOAR FUCKING WEEKS!!!!!

JUST 2 MOAR WEEKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that soon, two years or less realistically. :feelsEhh:

holy shit you actually think the United States is going to collapse JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the United States will just weather the economic crisis like its done literally every recession prior
What's coming is not an economic recession at all but instead is more comparable to Moscow, Russia in 1992, only this time unregulated crony capitalism of the west will be the economic order that collapses along with the dollar itself. Doubters can laugh all they want, this will be reality soon enough. :feelsEhh::yes:

You're lucky if you're an american. You can go robb the FED, it's tons of gold in there, robbed by jews over all these years. They can't afford security in a collapse can they?

You're lucky if you're an american. You can go robb the FED, it's tons of gold in there, robbed by jews over all these years. They can't afford security in a collapse can they?
There's no state owned gold here, looted or sold off decades ago. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a 1930s style gold confiscation act instituted concerning private citizens however.

Probably find more gold in New Zealand or Israel. I believe China has the current largest stockpile. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
There's no state owned gold here, looted or sold off decades ago. Wouldn't be surprised however if there was a 1930s style gold confiscation act instituted concerning private citizens however.

Probably find more gold in New Zealand or Israel. :feelsthink:
"[UWSL]New York City: Visit to the US Federal Reserve's gold bunker"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]"......[/UWSL]are kept secret by the banks to this day. Since then, conspiracy theorists have doubted that the world's largest gold deposit is actually located here, 60 meters below the US stock exchange district, as the Fed boasts (500,000 bars, up to 260 billion dollars). They think it's a show.

"Except for the employees, nobody knows for sure if the gold is really there," precious metals analyst Ronan Manly told the Wall Street Journal. The Fed has "never in its history provided evidence" of its existence."
de015a67-0001-0004-0000-000001050055_w1528_r1.7954388389771943_fpx64.59_fpy49.97.jpg

Better see for yourself if you get the chance to lol.

"[UWSL]New York City: Visit to the US Federal Reserve's gold bunker"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]"......[/UWSL]are kept secret by the banks to this day. Since then, conspiracy theorists have doubted that the world's largest gold deposit is actually located here, 60 meters below the US stock exchange district, as the Fed boasts (500,000 bars, up to 260 billion dollars). They think it's a show.

"Except for the employees, nobody knows for sure if the gold is really there," precious metals analyst Ronan Manly told the Wall Street Journal. The Fed has "never in its history provided evidence" of its existence."
de015a67-0001-0004-0000-000001050055_w1528_r1.7954388389771943_fpx64.59_fpy49.97.jpg

Better see for yourself if you get the chance to lol.
Who owns the Federal Reserve? They're certainly not American, I'll bet that gold visual exhibit won't stay in that vault for very long concerning public view showing as the real owners will have it all recalled very quickly. :feelsjuice:

This race versus that race, young versus old, poor versus rich, people who have nothing versus preppers, men versus women, and so on.
You, knowing all that stuff, you are definetly a prepper.
Do you have a must-have-list for poor people?
Non expensive items like waterfilter, bic lighters, crank radio etc.

Rothschild jews, Morgan jews, Rockefeller jews.
They have pillars of real gold in their palaces.

And golden shithouses (like some sheikhs have).
"The Jew is the enemy of the human race. This race must be sent back to Asia, or exterminated." -Proudhoun

Berkshire Hathaway posts $43.8 billion loss

Gonna get sum Berkshire gold for cheap Monday.

Movie from 2015 plays in collapsed US called "the survivalist":
Incel living solo in a log cabin in the woods, working on his small plantation and hunts small animals.
Foid and her mother showing up, offering him the young pussy in exchange for food.
Moral of the story: can't trust anyone.

Movie from 2015 plays in collapsed US called "the survivalist":
Incel living solo in a log cabin in the woods, working on his small plantation and hunts small animals.
Foid and her mother showing up, offering him the young pussy in exchange for food.
Moral of the story: can't trust anyone.
I watched that movie actually, yes, can't even trust bitches in a collapsed society either. Better to put them on a tight leash for your own personal usage. :feelsjuice:

Berkshire Hathaway posts $43.8 billion loss

Gonna get sum Berkshire gold for cheap Monday.
Will there even be discount prices? You don't own it unless you hold it. :feelsjuice:

Rothschild jews, Morgan jews, Rockefeller jews.
They have pillars of real gold in their palaces.

And golden shithouses (like some sheikhs have).
Yes. :feelsjuice:

You, knowing all that stuff, you are definetly a prepper.
Do you have a must-have-list for poor people?
Non expensive items like waterfilter, bic lighters, crank radio etc.
Fire starters are always nice but learning primitive fire skills are invaluable.
Water filters are always a plus.
Crank radio is nice but not necessary.
I would also suggest things like primitive hunting skills, animal tracking, trapping, making shelters for all weather seasons or terrains, guerilla warfare tactics, and employing camouflage. Making primitive weapons always a plus with things like flint knapping. Knowing things like meat butchery, sewing, making your own clothes, and skinning hides off animals very useful. :feelsjuice:

Flint knapping tools 1

Last edited:
Fire starters are always nice but learning primitive fire skills are invaluable.
I would also suggest things like primitive hunting skills, animal tracking, trapping, making shelters for all weather seasons or terrains, guerilla warfare tactics, and employing camouflage. Making primitive weapons always a plus with things like flint knapping. Knowing things like meat butchery, sewing, making your own clothes, and skinning hides off animals very useful. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 646325
Damn we internet people are fucked. Having access to the biggest library ever, yet no one can do primitive stuff...
I'm watching survivor man on youtube right now and offline to cody lunden and dave cunterbury.

View attachment 646325
I know how to do all of this, invite me to the incel tribe

Damn we internet people are fucked. Having access to the biggest library ever, yet no one can do primitive stuff...
I'm watching survivor man on youtube right now and offline to cody lunden and dave cunterbury.
In the last seven months offline my entire life has become a daily episode of SurvivorMan. You be amazed the shit you learn very quickly when forced by necessity just to survive daily. :feelsjuice:

I know how to do all of this, invite me to the incel tribe
We must all create our own incel tribes to survive the post collapse world that is coming soon. :feelsmage::feelsLSD::blackpill:

Stock market rallies on inflation being 8.5% even though their initial estimation was only 2.0%. In reality the real inflation rate is something like 22% beyond deceptive bullshit government prognostications and metrics, but clearly this market is controlled by greedy drunken gluttons who don't care either way. Party on fools! :feelsjuice:

[You only make future hyperinflation a near certainty at this point. :feelsdevil:]

4 Dumb and Dumber Laughing Gif

Last edited:
By now everybody has heard of the F.B.I. raid of the Trump Florida mansion Mar-a-Lago. It would seem our own F.B.I. agents are much like the corrupt praetorian guards of old since in many ways the United States was created as a sort of second Rome within idealism. Just like ancient Rome Donald Trump is our new Gaius Julius Caesar, but I have a sort of weird feeling they're not going to let him into 2024. :feelsjuice:

Caesar death
23428364 SX540

Last edited:
By now everybody has heard of the F.B.I. raid of the Trump Florida mansion Mar-a-Lago. It would seem our own F.B.I. agents are much like the corrupt praetorian guards of old since in many ways the United States was created as a sort of second Rome within idealism. Just like ancient Rome Donald Trump is our new Gaius Julius Caesar, but I have a sort of weird feeling they're not going to let him into 2024. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 646711View attachment 646712
They can't kill him like JFK, even though JFK was not in Israel, kissing jewish ass like Trump did.
So (((they))) just will elect their beloved "i am a zionist, you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist"- ass licker again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDx-5b7T8M

Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
even if america collapses, chads will still win in the end. Nothing much will change.

even if america collapses, chads will still win in the end. Nothing much will change.
There are more non-Chads than there are Chads, all wars or conflicts is a superior numbers game. The much larger superior numbers always wins even against an embedded heavily fortified militant minority. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
They can't kill him like JFK, even though JFK was not in Israel, kissing jewish ass like Trump did.
So (((they))) just will elect their beloved "i am a zionist, you don't have to be a jew to be a zionist"- ass licker again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDx-5b7T8M

They'll kill anybody who they view as a threat to their power base, they would kill God himself if they could if it meant they could extend their own lives a little bit longer. :feelsjuice:

There are more non-Chads than there are Chads, all wars or conflicts is a superior numbers game. The much larger superior numbers always wins even against an embedded heavily fortified militant minority. :feelsjuice:
You are thinking about the vietnam war.
But you forgot about the germans in ww2 who did very good being outnumbered.

They'll kill anybody who they view as a threat to their power base, they would kill God himself if they could if it meant they could extend their own lives a little bit longer. :feelsjuice:
They won't kill Trump, he's also way below them. He is no threat.

Attachments

• P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 18
Stock market rallies on inflation being 8.5% even though their initial estimation was only 2.0%. In reality the real inflation rate is something like 22% beyond deceptive bullshit government prognostications and metrics, but clearly this market is controlled by greedy drunken gluttons who don't care either way. Party on fools!
Jfl at fools celebrating this 0.6% reduction in the inflation rate as if 8.5% still isn't unbearably high - the highest (by official numbers) since the late 70s, at the same time as real wages are lower than ever. My only hope is that I and other clued up incels can profit off of these trying times somehow

You are thinking about the vietnam war.
But you forgot about the germans in ww2 who did very good being outnumbered.
7-10 odds superior numbers throughout history usually win conflicts with only a handful of a few exceptions to the general rule. :feelsjuice:

They won't kill Trump, he's also way below them. He is no threat.
Sometimes puppets become rogue or too annoyingly interfering where they are made examples of. Happens all the time throughout human history. :feelsjuice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back