Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin is such a fucking scam, Boomers For Bitcoin? Once those generational illiterate retards jump on board with something you know you're just fucked.:lul: :lul::lul:

1  5h6Bh0HZjVZNOx5LlcP8g

Last edited:
DEATH TO AMERICA! :feelsdevil:
If I had a red button to push ending this fucking nation I would be slapping the hell out of it right now, you can't imagine what kind of nightmare this place is if you're not wealthy being poor instead. Words can't describe how miserable it is to be poor and downtrodden here, how I'm still alive now is that at this point I'm surviving on pure hatred alone. It's the only thing that keeps me going man. I want the last laugh as this entire nation is glassed. :feelsjuice:

Giphy 92

Last edited:
Stagnant minimal volume on DJIA today, not much longer until this market cracks up once again resuming our position downward in total free fall. The delusion of a bull market recovery almost to its end now where reality will once again set in, bulls going to be slaughtered everywhere.
:feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbybMMZEPJ8

Last edited:
@MarquisDeSade What is going on in this clown show? Why are they training the IRS with guns

How to destroy a nation from within.:feelsEhh:

1. Destroy a nation's factory and manufacturing production by outsourcing, profit.
2. Loot the entire nation's treasury and liquidate all of its financial assets.
3. Create an IRS military army of tax agents and just start financially looting people's private homes directly one at a time, throw in some private homeowner gun confiscation measures also while you're at it on scene.

.....And..... :feelsdevil:

View attachment 647271
:feelsjuice:

@Disabledcel1

Where I live, every single piece of shit is imported from the yanks.
Due to the hyperinflation and subsequent rise of the dollar, our local currency has lost its value, much like what happened in Venezuela.
Prices of food and other basic supplies have tripled.

Government has announced "war" on hunger, but it's too late.

Bitcoin is stupid but Montrose is useful for illegal shit

Where I live, every single piece of shit is imported from the yanks.
Due to the hyperinflation and subsequent rise of the dollar, our local currency has lost its value, much like what happened in Venezuela.
Prices of food and other basic supplies have tripled.

Government has announced "war" on hunger, but it's too late.
Sri Lanka? :feelsjuice:

Bitcoin is stupid but Montrose is useful for illegal shit
The Russians and Chinese won't accept worthless dollars at some future point, it will be the same for an attempt at transferring to digital ShitCoins or anything just like it. The west is financially bankrupted, it's over. Eventually reality will catch up with this epic farce we all live in. :feelsjuice:

The Russians and Chinese won't accept worthless dollars at some future point, it will be the same for an attempt at transferring to digital ShitCoins or anything just like it. The west is financially bankrupted, it's over. Eventually reality will catch up with this epic farce we all live in. :feelsjuice:
The only smart move is to open a brothel - pussy is the only currency that never crashes

The only smart move is to open a brothel - pussy is the only currency that never crashes
Pussy will be a cheap staple commodity as it is in all collapsed nations, empires, societies, and civilizations. Dumb hoes don't stand a chance. :feelsEhh::yes:

YXqQx6

Last edited:
:feelsEhh::yes: Thomas Barkin Federal Reserve Board Member, "The Fed must curb inflation even if this causes a recession."

:feelsdevil: Hyperinflation when? :feelskek:
OaUN

Last edited:
If I had a red button to push ending this fucking nation I would be slapping the hell out of it right now, you can't imagine what kind of nightmare this place is if you're not wealthy being poor instead. Words can't describe how miserable it is to be poor and downtrodden here, how I'm still alive now is that at this point I'm surviving on pure hatred alone. It's the only thing that keeps me going man. I want the last laugh as this entire nation is glassed. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 648902
Oh man, how I wish you had access to such a button, it would be glorious. Worldwide you would be respected and your SMV would reach crazy heights you never thought possible. :feelsLSD:

America is zog Babylon the Lord God will smash it

I think too much fat women in america ruined the american dating market. Don't forget these fat women have high standards on dating apps. they're chad only. its over for incels.

Sri Lanka? :feelsjuice:
No, that would be so far away. I'm in south america. Shit is reaching critical mass and it's not unthinkable that a coup will happen.
It's related to the US since the whole economy is depend on the US. Inflation and the fed upping interest rates have severely devalued local currency.

Oh man, how I wish you had access to such a button, it would be glorious. Worldwide you would be respected and your SMV would reach crazy heights you never thought possible. :feelsLSD:
If only dreams came true in reality like that. :feelsEhh::yes:

America is zog Babylon the Lord God will smash it
The translation of Revelations should have read, "The endless many whores of Babylon." :feelsthink::yes:
Zihlu

Last edited:
No, that would be so far away. I'm in south america. Shit is reaching critical mass and it's not unthinkable that a coup will happen.
It's related to the US since the whole economy is depend on the US. Inflation and the fed upping interest rates have severely devalued local currency.
Sounds brutal, the gates of hell can't open fast enough around the world for us all. :feelsEhh::yes:

Ezgifcom gif maker 13

Last edited:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::ahegao: Dont fomoin whens crypto mainstream boyos
Mainstream? Doubtful, at best it is a tool for tax evasion, money laundering, and suckering idiots for their cash. :feelsjuice:

Mainstream? Doubtful, at best it is a tool for tax evasion, money laundering, and suckering idiots for their cash. :feelsjuice:
:ahegao::ahegao: Okay okay chill einstein well see tag me when crypto dead

View attachment 648902
yup america was once a country I looked highly upon and wished I was born in. now its just a sorry excuse of a country
all sides are fkd up

Pussy will be a cheap staple commodity as it is in all collapsed nations, empires, societies, and civilizations. Dumb hoes don't stand a chance. :feelsEhh::yes:

View attachment 649074
yup I'll try to take as much advantage as possible for it.
blowjobs for Big Macs:feelshaha::feelshaha:
:ahegao::ahegao: Okay okay chill einstein well see tag me when crypto dead

crypto tanked this year and you still haven't learn your lesson??

what happens when a whale decides to cash out his crypto?? he'll tank the value of the coin he HODLs

uKR
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Ukranian girls are being sold as sex slaves to dubai and other countries.
feminism goes out the door at the first sign of trouble

uKR

Ukranian girls are being sold as sex slaves to dubai and other countries.
feminism goes out the door at the first sign of trouble
Modern feminism requires infinite amounts of financial debt and public taxation just to exist at all, once the free debt money tree gets cut down western feminism will die along with it. :feelsjuice:

Whoever made this meme is 100% correct, nothing a societal collapse can't cure where all the majority of men viewed as subhuman by women insurrect together putting all the bitches right back into their place. Revenge is a motherfucker on an organized grand mass scale. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

83hp79o8n4j91

Last edited:
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Your welcome goyim
You should be thanking ((((us))))

I'm half semitic myself, not even. :feelsjuice:
Well don’t be anti semetic to your 100% kike inbred giga trucel overlords like me!!!!!!! Or you will find yourself in massive ((((debt))))) and banned from everything :feelsLSD:

Status
Not open for further replies.