Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:feelsdevil:
DOW - 208.54
NASDAQ - 17.15
S&P500 - 17.02
Ezgifcom gif maker 11

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZO9O-BEEo
Tied spanked fucke 3022

Last edited:
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Big facts. Plus how many women actually have any sort of formal training? Less muscle mass, and a failure of understanding basic survival and even concepts as simple as bumping vs bounding will mean that they will be 100% unable to fend for themselves in any manner.

Big facts. Plus how many women actually have any sort of formal training? Less muscle mass, and a failure of understanding basic survival and even concepts as simple as bumping vs bounding will mean that they will be 100% unable to fend for themselves in any manner.
The end of western feminism is right around the corner and the dumb bitches can't see it quite yet, this here is more of a celebration thread of that fact. Very soon it will no longer be able to sustain itself, its death is simply at hand. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
The end of western feminism is right around the corner and the dumb bitches can't see it quite yet, this here is more of a celebration thread of that fact. :feelsEhh:
I'll drink to that. Sorry i'm kinda new here :feelsmage:

Those who have been condemned most of their lives on the cursed road or path just know. A single lifetime of pain, misery, suffering, and agony never knowing peace, joy, security, and happiness. Everyday waking up feels like dying and only burdensome nightmares of sleep do you find some small comfort yet not very much. You're punished for some crime you didn't commit, you don't know the crimes you're constantly being punished for, and then you come to realize long enough you're being punished for merely existing. You're serving a lifetime of slow agonizing living death. :feelsjuice:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPvz1QDL3c

Last edited:
An Ode And Farewell To America Pt. 5

You'll notice travelling around the United States there is always that specially assigned confining area that they like to keep the homeless, poor, and destitute herded in. It doesn't matter what town, small city, or large metropolitan center you go into, there's always that special designation area with a heavy police presence with electronic cameras everywhere. I've always entertained the notion that this is all pre planned in advance as a part of some kind of strategic program so that in the advent of a national crisis or huge giant calamity all the undesirables of society are easily rounded up to later be disposed of permanently unto death. Like rounding up all the dead wood of society in their eyes later to be executed and then incinerated into fire, people of all races or ethnicities, they care not. Maybe that's what all those FEMA coffins several years ago was all about, plans set in motion thought of well in advance.

It really isn't far fetched, American culture after all is the worship of money, power, or success as our God is at the altar of $Mammon$ and so because we believe all poor destitute people in this nation are despicable scum entirely deserving their miserable fate thrown onto them I really have no problem imagining the government deciding to kill off or exterminate those it views as worthless eaters as a matter of public policy in time of national emergency. So, if you find yourself as one of those deemed as one of the undesirables just be aware that's exactly what they're planning for. Too few realize that in the original depression of this nation in the 1930s millions of people starved to death where that was a part they left out of your history high school class curriculum. Who knows, with the current rich cocksuckers with their infinite hubris of self superiority in this nation of ours we might even see 175 million people dead in the first two years of this nation collapsing. Of course there's one problem they overlook and they intentionally do so because of their false sense of self worth in value and that is if we as a nation decide to go about killing our own citizens or population domestically concerning who is expendable versus who is not that will basically destroy what little semblance of lawful social order we have now along with completely drying up any sense of over all government legitimacy. So, if their goal is chaotic lawlessness in every town, city, or major metropolitan area have at it dumbasses because that's exactly the end result when you start choosing who lives or who dies as this lovely hell of ours becomes finally complete nearing the end. Make no mistake about it, they're already thinking about it now and have already planned this all out in advance for several decades American frens, this is the future of our wretched nation, plan accordingly. Somehow I don't think this time will be like those old black and white photos of our historical past with a bunch of sad angry people predominantly men standing in a single line formation front of a soup kitchen, not that it matters as there will be no soup this time around anyways to hand out. One wonders how long they'll pretend with the general public that everything is fine when it is very obvious that it isn't, will they keep on pretending until the last second before everything falls a part chaotically in the name of preserving the collective mass delusion of American exceptionalism, or will they eventually shut this nation down militarily with an iron gauntlet? To that I will say I'm very curious to find out myself. :feelsdevil:

Ezgifcom gif maker 5

Last edited:
100 bps rate hikes? Motherfuckers, you haven't even stopped buying treasuries, stocks, or bonds with both fists!
Bitch please! I'm going to die of laughter at this rate! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh:

Looking forward to -1000.00 to -5000.00 daily intervals on the DJIA, getting closer to the event horizon I believe. It's only a matter of time at this rate, don't know why you bother pretending to fight inflation at this current juncture. :feelsjuice:

Stop clowning around fools! :feelsclown::society: I'm dying here! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pennywise clown

Last edited:
Headline News: "A majority of newly registered gun owners are in fact American women.:feelshehe:

I can just see it now in my mind......:feelsclown:

"I have a gun now, god damn inkwells don't stand a chance against me, I will shoot them." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Forgets incels also own guns. :feelsjuice:

"Me and my boyfriends, me and my husband have tons of guns together. You don't stand a chance inkwell!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Thankfully married men or even men in relationships with women in this nation are such a vast outnumbered tiny population minority here demographically. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Boomers - born into a Disneyland, leaving us a nightmare.

sounds so true right now... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This thread has grown quite a bit.
Anyway, a few months later and we can start to outline how the world will look in a few years.
Russia wins in Ukraine, teams up with China and Iran to form a super economic-tecno empire.
Russia won't stop after Ukraine, the Sovjet Union will be reestablished.
United states will lose their power as global police and start it's decline due to internal affairs.
Race wars and such things as posted here will be common.

This thread has grown quite a bit.
Anyway, a few months later and we can start to outline how the world will look in a few years.
Russia wins in Ukraine, teams up with China and Iran to form a super economic-tecno empire.
Russia won't stop after Ukraine, the Sovjet Union will be reestablished.
United states will lose their power as global police and start it's decline due to internal affairs.
Race wars and such things as posted here will be common.
:bigbrain::blackpill:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W47jx3y_76A

We are *looks* just 200.00 from dipping below the invincible DOW fortress 30,000.00 threshold where from there on out there will be lots of gnashing teeth all the way down. Express elevator one way down to hell all ready to go, be careful of that lake of fire as you're stepping out the entrance way below. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Oh no, it looks like the have yachts are going to have a below average profits or earnings season this year on Wallstreet, looks like they're going to have to skip out sniffing cocaine on some random prostitute's ass cheeks in a Ritz Carlton. My black heart bleeds for them. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelsdevil:

:feelshehe:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRtGIr8eAc

3625caea5bbdcfd5d5a6e89e57e7a496  pugs
48s38i

Last edited:
JP Morgan Chase Bank reports missed revenue and bad financial earnings, looks like that liquidity well has finally dried up Jamie. You think Jerome and Co. might supply you with some more extra QE dope for just another fix? Just one more fix Jamie, right? :feelsEhh:

Anybody remember how many extremely large corporate banks came almost to financial insolvency or bankruptcy back in 2007? I remember, the count was almost six and they were all bailed out by the taxpayer's dime through the federal government. This time however nobody is going to bail them out, the printer has almost run out of ink entirely as there is no more money left to be had. The game is over and in this game of musical chairs there isn't a single chair left standing, the jig is finally up. Oh, and in case anybody is wondering, JP Morgan Chase probably more than likely isn't the only large institutional corporate bank facing this issue alone, other banks will be falling into the same dilemma if they haven't already.

Giphy 61

Jpm

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LRX_ZMn6LBw

Last edited:
Alright, alright, take your bets right now! Currently we have them all shitting a brick and the Federal Reserve I'm sure is trying for another green by 2:30pm eastern standard time. Will they be able to pull it off on this Thursday?
[They weren't able to by close yesterday.] :feelsEhh:

It seems our losses are getting much larger with every passing day now where it is becoming much harder to pump up or juice the markets daily. Everybody place your bets now! :feelsdevil:

165780850976019566 1
165780850976019566 2

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIbGS4wI_s

Last edited:
Hey retards, quantitative tightening or easing at this point no longer matters and why you fucking PhD analyst dumbasses keep talking about it like something that matters as a talking point is beyond me.

Your choices are simple, so listen up carefully here. You have the choice between massive corporate bankruptcies [QT] or runaway hyperinflation [QE]. Pick your poison pill you massive faggots. :feelsEhh::feelskek::feelsdevil:

You would think after writing a hundred articles on this subject these massive faggots would figure it out by now. The end result of economic collapse is the exact same no matter which direction you go. Left, right, it doesn't very much matter at this point.

"Well, we don't want massive corporate bankruptcies or financial insolvency which is why we want QE. We want our asses financially bailed out with runaway hyperinflation so we can buy everything on the cheap in properties before the entire shit pile collapses burning up.":feelshehe:

It won't much matter if the money is worthless where the consumer has no purchasing power to buy your products or commodities anyways. Even still, corporate bankruptcies is the least of your worries with something like civilization collapse occurring. You dumb greedy fucking retards lack long term thinking I swear with your constant obsessions of short term gains or profits. :feelsclown:

Retarded

Last edited:
Market has managed a reversal of -650.00 DOW in a matter of hours, quick, somebody go look to see how many REPOS are in action or treasuries being bought at the FED today!

[Because we're supposedly fighting inflation domestically.] :feelshehe:

Dipping duck

Last edited:
Is Jamie Dimon getting a secret fund transfer from Jerome today? :feelskek::feelskek:

Is that how you guys are pulling loss reversals today in just hours? :feelskek::feelskek:

I got it, Jamie Dimon with Jerome Powell is performing cunnilingus to get a ten billion dollar loan! :feelshehe::feelsdevil:

Vlcsnap 2021 05 30 14h10m50s545

Last edited:
DOW -142.62
NASDAQ +3.60:feelswhat:
S&P500 - 11.40

Today's market trading looks like Jerome Powell holding the DJIA together with pencils, rubber bands, and Elmers Glue. And of course, every time I get excited that fortress invincible DOW 30,000.00 will finally get breached something magical [manipulative] levitates it back up again like a David Copperfield trick. Are we going to have to wait til October for that number to be breached, or what? Am I going to die over here with grey hairs waiting for the breach downward? :feelskek::feelskek:

Definitely something about that percentage range they so desperately try to revolve around which tells me once it has been breached the real carnage begins. Of course there is no real economic expansion at all in this market as if it is being held up in some kind of suspended animation, good luck trying to explain that as free market dynamics at work, you can't. :feelsEhh:

One wonders if two years will transpire where we'll still be at DJIA 30,000.00 [of course we won't] but upon the absurd rare chance we were somebody would have some explaining to do describing it as anything but artificial intervention manipulations as there is nothing natural about these current markets whatsoever. [Even negative feedback loops break overtime, nothing like this is monolithic forever.]

Whatever the case may be, the Great Spanking continues. :feelsYall::feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxBwAaPbgU&list=OLAK5uy_k5aEuqhMPhBqM1bNizMAeuz0tCyTyRo_w&index=11
Whipped women  1994

Print make

Last edited:
Brent Crude is going back up, only a matter time we go back to nationwide gasoline prices we were at just five weeks ago. Perhaps Joe Biden should just release what little is left inside the national SPR. :feelsEhh:

Don't enjoy those current prices for too long, soon we will see $15.00 unleaded $20-25.00 for diesel, have fun. :feelsdevil:

Gasoline party zoolander

Last edited:
An Ode And Farewell To America Pt. 6

There will come a time in the United States soon I think that a man starving in the street will be offered a bullet in their head as their only constellation to dying of hunger. If the man refuses the bullet to his own head the other will eat in front of him in laughter for our nation is such an apathetic one. "Fuck you, I got mine." should be our national motto or ethos slogan not that it matters in collapsed former nations and societies. There will be a time where hungry whores will lift their skirts to men out of hunger and thirst for a night's pleasure where anything goes, a time where mothers will sell their own daughters just to eat themselves, and newly fresh mothers will strangle their own newborns with the umbilical cord still attached from the womb out of hungry cannibalistic display for nobody will be spared, not even the very young. The old and elderly will hack off their own limbs cutting them into small pieces to which cooked they will feed off from in bowls. Mankind's inhumanity on each other will be on full display everywhere, although one could very well ponder if any humanity ever existed at all as that's just more bullshit mythological stories we tell ourselves to feel superior amongst nature.

In the end families or individuals with food will watch, eat, laugh, and be merry as others starve to death around them for they will think to themselves, "better they die than me or mine own." Of course many will kill others for food since when life is on the line people will always kill for more life for themselves as nobody generally wants to run out of life especially when it is their own. Beggars of food will be shot or executed as nobody will want the nuisance and inconvenience in times of crisi especially should they come back later to steal.

People will ultimately pray for God begging for mercy or help as when you go to most churches these days Revelations is becoming a more popular sermon every Sunday, but when they get on their knees begging for God's mercy, love, and compassion upon the day of tribulation they will only find death since death itself will have more power than their God ever had soon enough. And if there ever was a God it is not one of love, light, or compassion, no, the Lord of chaos rules this realm now.

Last edited:
God told me to tell you his house needs more fertilizer!

First JP Morgan Chase, next up will be Bank Of America and Wells Fargo. :feelsEhh:

Stocks rise and levitate today for no apparent reason whatsoever other than that it is a Friday, usual bullshit really, juice the markets up for the weekend and then when the Asian markets come online Sunday night stocks get battered on Monday morning. Have to wait and see if it holds most of the day or not. :feelsjuice:

As usual for now at least fortress DOW 30,000.00 remains intact, always a real buzz kill for me every weekend. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
"Market rallies off of lows due to discovery in alternatives to Tesla."

Which is fucking hilarious because the only thing more depleted than oil globally is actually lithium. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your fucking alternatives suck. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
"Market rallies off of lows due to discovery in alternatives to Tesla."

Which is fucking hilarious because the only thing more depleted than oil globally is actually lithium. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your fucking alternatives suck. :feelsdevil:
Why don't you get a job as a market analysis and research guy? You're good at it...

Why don't you get a job as a market analysis and research guy? You're good at it...
Because like everything in this nation any more there is the expensive red tape of degrees, certifications, and doctorates where I'm just a poor unemployed penniless prole. :feelsjuice:

"We'll return back to QE in November!" And stocks rally.......

This truly is a nation of greedy selfish whores, men and women alike. All I can say is that this nation is simply damned, this will not end well for anybody.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
More and more retail jobs will be presented only to be made useless by the bigger puppets only for them to be crushed by bad and purposely fault infrastructure in our societies. I’m considering checking out of it

Because like everything in this nation any more there is the expensive red tape of degrees, certifications, and doctorates where I'm just a poor unemployed penniless prole. :feelsjuice:
You would be surprise how much more valuable aptitude is than paper

You would be surprise how much more valuable aptitude is than paper
Not anymore, nowadays it's either a piece of paper, or you're friends and related to somebody getting a job. There isn't anything else anymore other than just that. :feelsjuice:

No. It's self motivated people that win over over paper boys.

You must have notice the useless morons that have degrees

Would you hire a moron that thinks inside the box, or a dude that's clever?

Ofc, for those jobs you talk to the owners not hr

More and more retail jobs will be presented only to be made useless by the bigger puppets only for them to be crushed by bad and purposely fault infrastructure in our societies. I’m considering checking out of it
All I know is that there is no life left in this nation if you're a working single man, and you're doubled screwed if you're a single working man without family. All that is left is a nation of nepotistic dumb whores who are too stupid to see that the end of this nation is at hand in play. This place is simply doomed hence why I no longer participate in society anymore, I'm just patiently waiting for the end, there's nothing else left to look forward to. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
No. It's self motivated people that win over over paper boys.

You must have notice the useless morons that have degrees

Would you hire a moron that thinks inside the box, or a dude that's clever?

Ofc, for those jobs you talk to the owners not hr
The old pull yourself u[UWSL]p by your bootstraps routine no longer works, hard work is not even rewarded anymore. Only blind mindless social conformity is rewarded in this nation. [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:

The old pull yourself u[UWSL]p by your bootstraps routine no longer works, hard work is not even rewarded anymore. Only blind mindless social conformity is rewarded in this nation. [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:
Believe that is conform

All I know is that there is no life left in this nation if you're a working single man, and you're doubled screwed if you're a single working man without family. All that is left is a nation of nepotistic dumb whores who are too stupid to see that the end of this nation is at hand in play. This place is simply doomed hence why I no longer participate in society anymore, I'm just patiently waiting for the end, there's nothing else left to look forward to. :feelsjuice:
A single man surviving on his own is dangerous and hard to manipulate especially when they don’t have networks and family to see constantly that’s why nothing caters to single men despite having more to give they have to “trick” them

We´re back to 12th of MAY numbers now. wtf happened? it just goes up and up and up these past weeks...

nothing caters to single men
Probably because no one cares about men. It's a biological thing. Men are expendable by nature and expected to die for the tribe. It's called the empathy gap. That's why they send men to wars.

A single man surviving on his own is dangerous and hard to manipulate especially when they don’t have networks and family to see constantly that’s why nothing caters to single men despite having more to give they have to “trick” them
Trying to control individuals with nothing to lose is a futile and fleeting task especially when such individuals look upon death as a liberating release from this world rather than something to be feared. :feelsjuice:

We´re back to 12th of MAY numbers now. wtf happened? it just goes up and up and up these past weeks...
Market melt up, this is what a nation's economy looks like on the way to a hyper inflationary event with constant government financial interventions, at first stagflation, then creeps in hyperinflation, and finally you have a deflationary collapse everywhere. Notice Biden's ominous press briefing yesterday with Janet Yellen and business leaders, the same repeating hysterical theatrics just like the late Soviet Union period before it was no more. There is also rumors and speculations that the Federal Reserve at this point is buying stocks, treasuries, and bonds directly which is basically going to distort the entire national market in unprecedented levels with this melt up. We might even get to DOW 34,000.00-35,000.00 at the blow off top before it eventually craters into the ground below within a fiery inferno. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Probably because no one cares about men. It's a biological thing. Men are expendable by nature and expected to die for the tribe. It's called the empathy gap. That's why they send men to wars.
A vast majority of men are fodder, brick mortar, and sacrificial for the few tiny population of other men that control all of society, civilization, and nation state, women are elevated above the majority of disposable men as breeding stock for these minority of men and the breeding stock that are females inherently know that they are privileged where they don't care at all in their constant displays of hypocrisies. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back