Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfl at fools celebrating this 0.6% reduction in the inflation rate as if 8.5% still isn't unbearably high - the highest (by official numbers) since the late 70s, at the same time as real wages are lower than ever. My only hope is that I and other clued up incels can profit off of these trying times somehow
There's no real profit to be made beyond the owner class for systemic destruction is their entire goal ambitions with total destruction of all capital in existence, they have no intentions of there being any survivors this time around. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Sometimes puppets become rogue or too annoyingly interfering where they are made examples of. Happens all the time throughout human history. :feelsjuice:
Trump is not "Annabelle" from that horror puppet movie (made by jews).
He's just a guy with a loud mouth (not even against the jews, unlike Goebbels for example)
Goebbels:"Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein, und dann wird dem Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden." = [UWSL]"One day our patience will run out, and then the cheeky lying mouth of the Jew will be stuffed."[/UWSL]

Trump is not "Annabelle" from that horror puppet movie (made by jews).
He's just a guy with a loud mouth (not even against the jews, unlike Goebbels for example)
Goebbels:"Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein, und dann wird dem Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden." = [UWSL]"One day our patience will run out, and then the cheeky lying mouth of the Jew will be stuffed."[/UWSL]
More than likely he has went off their carefully crafted script inadvertently and because he has done so threatening their global withholdings everywhere that they view him as a major nuisance to their overall plans, would be my guess anyways. I don't even like Trump myself, I certainly don't view him as a favorable hero at all where most of his followers are complete idiots. I personally despise both political parties of this nation.

Nonetheless, even an uncontrollable bloviating idiot going off cue can bring down the entire system especially when they don't follow the script layed out before them. I suspect this is why they fear Trump the most, his inability to follow their orders to precision. :feelsjuice:

"Pensions worst yearly performance since 2009."

I'm sure it's nothing at all, this is America and this ship is simply unsinkable, plus it's an election year! :feelsEhh:

8eot

How to destroy a nation from within.:feelsEhh:

1. Destroy a nation's factory and manufacturing production by outsourcing, profit.
2. Loot the entire nation's treasury and liquidate all of its financial assets.
3. Create an IRS military army of tax agents and just start financially looting people's private homes directly one at a time, throw in some private homeowner gun confiscation measures also while you're at it on scene.

.....And..... :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
:feelshehe::yes:

We fucking told you so from the very beginning, always remember. No refunds. :feelsEhh:
Adverse events

In the United States in our current year 2022 as we're headed towards 2023 food prices concerning inflation has gone up a whopping 13.1% :lul::lul::lul:

"Inflation has peaked, everything is fixed now."

Sure it has. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Newspress collage 19803931 1634246074407

Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
schizo tier rant go take ur meds bro

Store in Illinois has signs up says they have no milk don’t know when they will have any.
We’ve outsourced basically everything including food, tuna pouch I ate today was from Ecuador
We could be in a lot of trouble.

Store in Illinois has signs up says they have no milk don’t know when they will have any.
We’ve outsourced basically everything including food, tuna pouch I ate today was from Ecuador
We could be in a lot of trouble.
Last I heard on the grape vine is the full effects of a global famine will essentially be felt by the end of this year, beginning of the next. This year we're essentially eating last year's agricultural/ livestock harvest. :feelsjuice:

"DOW is up upon investors hope of inflation peaking and cooling down." :feelsEhh::yes::feelshehe::feelsdevil:

Giphy 85

I'm still waiting for the collapse.

"Describe the DJIA for the last four to five weeks." :feelshehe:

It's an elaborate bear trap and suckers rally economically melting up for an eventual blow off top intervened by the Federal Reserve that is essentially doing nothing other than propping up stocks, state municipalities, and retirement pensions at this rate jawboning about inflation while simultaneously increasing to it every single week.
[This will end within inevitable massive hyperinflation, nothing has changed.] :feelsEhh:

"They're saying things are great, surely Powell and Yellen will lower rates now or maybe even bring them back to zero just like the good old days!"

Don't count on it. :feelsdevil::yes::blackpill:

166034077696332534 1

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PwILkY9gRrc&list=OLAK5uy_lwzYTVs5JsKp8NenSdsfX1UxwEgh_A5Vk&index=4

Last edited:
Last I heard on the grape vine is the full effects of a global famine will essentially be felt by the end of this year, beginning of the next. This year we're essentially eating last year's agricultural/ livestock harvest. :feelsjuice:
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking to.
Harvest will be starting soon, wait and see what the yields are but I don’t think they’ll be good.
Diesel still yo-yoing with no explanation.
Price went up almost .60 over night the other night before coming back down again.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking to.
Harvest will be starting soon, wait and see what the yields are but I don’t think they’ll be good.
Diesel still yo-yoing with no explanation.
Price went up almost .60 over night the other night before coming back down again.
Gasoline prices will dramatically go back up again eventually, Biden can't keep the national SPR open indefinitely for price controls. :feelsEhh::yes:

October or November stock market crash? I wonder, it's looking like a real possibility with this current thin volume high priced [inflated] market structure. Something inevitably is going to break down....... :feelswhere::yes:

[Gasoline prices especially diesel will eventually resume their extraordinary price climbs up, when that occurs there will be no more hiding the economic rot everywhere. :feelsdevil:]

Last edited:
I still cannot believe they're having this bullshit useless and very redundant talking point conversation publicly about raising or lowering rates, it's entirely fucking ridiculous as it doesn't matter either way. It's like talking about treating a gun shot wound with a bandaid or rubbing alcohol, both are quite useless given the severity of the whole thing. It would seem all intellectual honesty in the west is gone lost now where it is an already forgone conclusion where instead the only thing that exists now is irrational highly distorted greed above all, this will not end well for anybody. Another absurd piece of the puzzle is their public declaration war against price inflation, once again they're not doing anything of the sort as instead they're only adding onto inflation weekly with their constant actions, I simply do not understand the motive for such useless public displays or gestures especially when they don't really believe in them themselves. Hyperinflation seems like an inevitable given at this juncture, it is however clear they're profitting massively on price gauging on a multitude of things, but to what end? None of this is headed towards a favorable end on their part. It all strikes me of massive desperation, foolishness, and stupidity, people drunk on irrational greed everywhere without the slightest thought of future consequences. :feelsjuice:
Giphy 89

Last edited:
please tell me economy is gonna take the shit soon
I work in manufacturing and things don't look good not just from sales pov but also lack of supplies.

Any of you have bitcoin in hardwallet to prepare for the worst?:feelsLSD::panties:

please tell me economy is gonna take the shit soon
I work in manufacturing and things don't look good not just from sales pov but also lack of supplies.
Soon. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:

166076855148124677 1

Last edited:
This thin volume inflated bear market trying to falsely identify itself as a bull market is going to be taken to the slaughterhouse very soon, enjoy! :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

DisloyalPracticalFinnishspitz size restricted

Last edited:
Any of you have bitcoin in hardwallet to prepare for the worst?:feelsLSD::panties:

crypto isn't tangible bro
its not gonna be useful

who's gonna control and manage the ledger??:feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::ahegao: Dont fomoin whens crypto mainstream boyos

naw I doubt its gonna hit last year highs, I also got eth in cold wallet but my expectations are low

also price is highly volatile thanks to whales. remember exchanges are close to bankruptcy

naw I doubt its gonna hit last year highs, I also got eth in cold wallet but my expectations are low

also price is highly volatile thanks to whales. remember exchanges are close to bankruptcy
Yeah I have eth too. Btc and eth only for me. Just some money I can afford to lose

Good thread, except I don't think the US is on a verge of total collapse. :feelsbadman:

Good thread, except I don't think the US is on a verge of total collapse. :feelsbadman:
nope dollar can't take the beating anymore, plus brics is putting massive pressure now
they printed too much money in the past 2 yrs
tfm offers good insight on all of this
more and more countries wanna join brics

nope dollar can't take the beating anymore, plus brics is putting massive pressure now
I hope you guys are right because I, for one, would love to see the US burn down overnight. :feelsdevil:

crypto isn't tangible bro
its not gonna be useful

who's gonna control and manage the ledger??:feelshaha::feelshaha:
The Chinese basically laugh at crypto which is very telling of the dead end that it is. One world singular digital electronic currency basically dead on arrival at this point. Digital electronic FRNs? Not even... :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Many Americans myself included would love to see the collapse of the United States and its government, lots of destroyed lives over here and we all want vengeance against the perpetrators. :feelsjuice:

If only people knew how bad things are for a majority of Americans here, too many people overseas confuse our political propaganda for reality, nothing can be more further of the truth in what is going on here. There is currently a war being waged against the poorest of Americans that has transformed this nation into a living hell for the poor. It's the worst I have ever seen it in my entire life thus far. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
It's your own fucking fault for electing that creepy geriatric dotard as the president. I mean anyone who followed the Demonrat primaries during 2020 elections saw that Biden wasn't qualified to lead a nation. If the red wave doesn't sweep the whole nation in November and if Trump or DeSantis aren't presidents in 2024, I'm gonna tear my American Studies degree to shreds. I'm not a yankee but that's how much I'm angry with you dumbasses for being the dumbasses you are but then you guys are Americans so I guess it makes sense that you're dumbasses.

It's your own fucking fault for electing that creepy geriatric dotard as the president. I mean anyone who followed the Demonrat primaries during 2020 elections saw that Biden wasn't qualified to lead a nation. If the red wave doesn't sweep the whole nation in November and if Trump or DeSantis aren't presidents in 2024, I'm gonna tear my American Studies degree to shreds. I'm not a yankee but that's how much I'm angry with you dumbasses for being the dumbasses you are but then you guys are Americans so I guess it makes sense that you're dumbasses.
I hate both political parties equally, democrats and republicans alike. I don't like either of them myself.

Voting is quite useless in this nation where everything is controlled by those who possess the most amount of money. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't even like Trump, but even with that it is clear that Biden was never elected. More like he was installed and put there instead. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I hate both political parties equally, democrats and republicans alike. I don't like either of them myself.

Voting is quite useless in this nation where everything is controlled by those who possess the most amount of money. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't even like Trump, but even with that it is clear that Biden was never elected. More like he was installed and put there instead. :feelsjuice:
Why hate them both equally? They're quite different. Republicans are at least more sane on critical issues like lgbt nonsense, teaching it in schools and femoids' obsession with killing babies in the womb. And why not like Trump? He is a hero to every incel for shutting the femoid journos up and teaching them their place. If you didn't even vote during the elections then why complain? Pls vote Republican in November I wanna see dem tears and trust me so do you my brocel. It'll be glorious glorious celebrity tears all around. God I miss 2016. Gonna go and watch "BEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION" again.

Why hate them both equally? They're quite different. Republicans are at least more sane on critical issues like lgbt nonsense, teaching it in schools and femoids' obsession with killing babies in the womb. And why not like Trump? He is a hero to every incel for shutting the femoid journos up and teaching them their place. If you didn't even vote during the elections then why complain? Pls vote Republican in November I wanna see dem tears and trust me so do you my brocel. It'll be glorious glorious celebrity tears all around. God I miss 2016. Gonna go and watch "BEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION" again.
They're really not that different from one another, only the naive or young think either political party is different from each other. They both get their money from the same place to be bribed, bought, and paid for, the real unelected puppeteers behind the scenes. :feelsjuice:

0c445670deec69509dfbe7a6e1c9530e

I'm feeling very peculiar the last 48hours like I've uncovered something, what if the last three years globally around the world has been an elaborate smokescreen for something else, something much more sinister? :feelsdevil:

Could we be so lucky to live in such an age where the gods of chaos present themselves for the entire world to see? I can only hope so, we shall see. :feelsEhh::yes:

Attachments

• 1316127.jpg
    1316127.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
  • observatory-open-final.gif
    observatory-open-final.gif
    992 KB · Views: 6
  • giphy (91).gif
    giphy (91).gif
    260 KB · Views: 5
  • CoronavirusAnimation2.gif
    CoronavirusAnimation2.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
I'm feeling very peculiar the last 48hours like I've uncovered something, what if the last three years globally around the world has been an elaborate smokescreen for something else, something much more sinister? :feelsdevil:

Could we be so lucky to live in such an age where the gods of chaos present themselves for the entire world to see? I can only hope so, we shall see. :feelsEhh::yes:

View attachment 648833
Do you need to have epilepsy avi?

Many Americans myself included would love to see the collapse of the United States and its government, lots of destroyed lives over here and we all want vengeance against the perpetrators. :feelsjuice:
Not just over there but worldwide. The US is responsible for turning the rest of the world into feminists and soycucks. :feelsseriously:

Not just over there but worldwide. The US is responsible for turning the rest of the world into feminists and soycucks. :feelsseriously:
Yes, unfortunately I can also see that. :feelsjuice:

Status
Not open for further replies.