Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

167820658489557691 3
167820658489557691 4

Just be Jonah from the Bible theory

Well I'm in the camp that hopes there isn't a general economic collapse.

My concerns are purely selfish...

Firstly, I've got a bit to lose. I bought my property ten years ago, right at the end of the last down time in the cycle. So while I do owe the banks some money, it's a LOT less than everyone else I know who owns property. So I don't care if property value crashes, even if it crashes a LOT, because I'm much more lightly geared than most people so they will start to hurt long before I do. I would prefer interest rates not to increase, because I don't want to pay the yooden any more out of my weekly pay cheque than I absolutely have to. But again, most people around me owe the yooden 3x or 4x what I do, so almost everybody else will have trouble before I do. Provided I can keep my job, of course... I work in construction so when the economy has any kind of bust we typically bust first and hardest.

Secondly, I'm not convinced that I'd be one of the ones that do well out of a mad max style, ultra violent killing and slavery fuelled new order of free sex at gunpoint any day of the week, as the choice of gifs in this thread seems to be anticipating. I suspect that in that world, I'd be more like Viggo Mortensen's character in The Road, trying in vain to keep myself and someone's orphan kid alive, dodging all of the ruthless bands of reavers and cannibals... until one day sickness, starvation, bad luck and carelessness eventually leads me into the path of someone who wants my stuff more.

So in summary... I have full respect for OP's epic IRL journey towards actually living his survivalist / prepper lifestyle. And his economic analysis I don't know enough to be able to fault it. But I really don't believe incels in genral will be big winners out of the kind of societal collapse we are fantasizing about in here.

Last edited:
Last twenty five minutes. :feelsjuice: :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 510.32

Resurrected. What are the odds of it coming to that? Mutual destruction is beneficial to no one
Be wary of a globe controlled by psychopaths that would rather destroy the entire world out of spite than face the future prospects of losing everything. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
DOW - 574.58
S&P500 - 61.98
NASDAQ - 145.51
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ezgif 4 ad3af6e8e6

167820658489557691 2

Ezgif 3 510b815c5d

2022 - Next year they'll pivot!
2023 - Next year they'll pivot!
2024- Next year they'll pivot!

2025- Federal Reserve: "This is the year we pull the rug from under everybody's feet, thank you for playing."

2da745978d2dc0b3f78e7d07567718eb w200

A summary of the U.S. presidential elections, that is to say, if there is one at all in 2024:

You have a choice between a senile dementia patient, a con man, and a political hack who never has rejected corporate lobbying money that he hasn't liked. American Democracy™. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

OFQY

Last edited:
U.S. 30yr. [Treasury] :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"It was those darn Ukrainians that blew up the Russian Nord Stream pipeline, not the United States C.I.A. in conjunction with NATO military special forces." :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Uh-huh, sure. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Doubt press x

"Federal Reserve: No decision has been made on rates at this time."

Translation: "We don't know what the fuck we're doing as we're floating down river without a paddle." :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

A7ec7cafd5208267ecfdb639a358ad66 w200

Last edited:
"We're going to increase wages for the federal government because the largest segment of American workers anymore are government employees."

Yeah, because all private enterprise has been utterly destroyed in the nation where the biggest union ironically enough consists of federal and state workers, meanwhile private unions in the workforce is completely non-existent or unheard of. Of course government workers makes up the bulk of democratic voters where this should surprise nobody for purely political motives. Only government workers gets economic safety protections and fuck everybody else in the nation basically. Will be really interesting when one day the federal government won't have any money at all to pay government workers, that day is quickly coming. Most federal government workers are bourgeois sycophants. :feelsjuice:

Laughing joe biden

Last edited:
How long till it's over

Marquis, any book recommendations?
To understand economics especially western economics one only needs to understand propaganda, behavioral manipulation, and deception. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamic vaginal capitalism in charts. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
Economix 03hamilton2 blog480
Economix 03hamilton blog480

FT 170914 Marriage Lowerincome
Never married men

Horpedahl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4