Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

First it starts with the investment hedge fund banks, then nationwide corporate banks, and finally for last, the small local credit unions. In the end, they will all become financially insolvent. The FDIC will not save you either because the federal government will be completely broke and financially bankrupted, technically it already is, but eventually everybody will know this where all of its financial assets will be cut off. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
So far today we have at least four investment hedge fund banks going under, we'll see how many more will follow in the next month. It starts with a few banks in the beginning, but eventually other banks or even corporations themselves who do business with them start going under as well because everything is interconnected in terms of financial commerce. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
What is coming will be much worse than the events of 2007-2008, don't be fooled otherwise. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:
MSw8fYge

"What we need is a national permanent wartime economy against Russia and China to save this nation." :feelsclown:

The nation is already financially broke, there is hardly any manufacturing or factory production facilities here anymore, and the currency is already dying being so heavily devalued through endless years of being mismanaged along with malfeasant corrupt business practices. It's fucking over, you have royally screwed the pooch, there will be no new cold war, and even with a hot war we would lose anyways. Moreover, you have destroyed several generations of men and our lives where we won't fight for you having been stripped of everything in life. You have dug a giant hole for yourselves out of your collective stupidity or hubris, very soon those giant holes will become your graves. It's finally time to suffer tremendous extreme amounts of consequences, the fucking free ride is over. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
"Surely on Friday a coordinated and very manipulated nationwide job report will up the market in green for the weekend, right? We got this, right? It's the usual deceptive bullshit statistical gimmickry for green, right?" :feelsclown:

Maybe, maybe not, actually probably not because now we have hedge fund bank financial contagions in effect. Federal Reserve PPT will try intervening tomorrow undoubtedly for that traditional weekend support ramp, but with so many problems in effect I don't see it going well tomorrow. I'll be amazed if they pull that off, but my gut tells me no. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Finally my last post in this thread for the day, I just want to say I'm pretty sure the ODTE options trade is mostly just a giant slush fund of the Federal Reserve for short squeezing the stock market, take that with a grain of salt, but also call it a hunch of mine. :feelsjuice:

8bw9

Last edited:
Alex jones champagne
167838456461247377 1

Last edited:
Countdown to World War III. :feelsclown:

Russia. :yes:
China. :yes:
Iran. :yes:
North Korea. :yes:
Mexico. :yes:

YOU'RE GETTING INVADED, YOU'RE GETTING INVADED, AND YOU'RE GETTING INVADED! YOU'RE ALL GETTING INVADED!
Willj oprah
Ezgif 1 3c9debb586

Last edited:

Countdown to World War III. :feelsclown:

Russia. :yes:
China. :yes:
Iran. :yes:
North Korea. :yes:
Mexico. :yes:

YOU'RE GETTING INVADED, YOU'RE GETTING INVADED, AND YOU'RE GETTING INVADED! YOU'RE ALL GETTING INVADED!
View attachment 717252View attachment 717256
Even if one imagines that the government of the US and the EU is suddenly weaker than ever, I have no idea what kind of operational space such a "coalition" has.

Russia? The Russian army has been devastated by a treacherous plundering policy that has resulted in significant casualties on the battlefield. Russian generals are stupid and insignificant, they send soldiers to meat grinders without any efficiency. Or rather, there is efficiency, of course, but it is disproportionate to costs. And very occasional. Politicians consistently commit one treacherous act after another in an already ongoing war. De facto, the entire Russian establishment is the slaves of the West, their informants and servants.

China? I could believe it, under other fortunate circumstances, but modern wars are not won by numbers. However, this is still the most effective player of all listed.

Iran? A failed state, I would rather believe in the possibility of the West to make another color coup there.

North Korea? They're shaking their warheads to get more humanitarian aid, but really these niggers are pathetic and miserable.

Mexico. No comments. I don't think their government is subjective at all.

Last edited:
Even if one imagines that the government of the US and the EU is suddenly weaker than ever, I have no idea what kind of operational space such a "coalition" has.

Russia? The Russian army has been devastated by a treacherous plundering policy that has resulted in significant casualties on the battlefield. Russian generals are stupid and insignificant, they send soldiers to meat grinders without any efficiency. Or rather, there is efficiency, of course, but it is disproportionate to costs. And very occasional. Politicians consistently commit one treacherous act after another in an already ongoing war. De facto, the entire Russian establishment is the slaves of the West, their informants and servants.

China? I could believe it, under other fortunate circumstances, but modern wars are not won by numbers. However, this is still the most effective player of all listed.

Iran? A failed state, I would rather believe in the possibility of the West to make another color coup there.

North Korea? They're shaking their warheads to get more humanitarian aid, but really these niggers are pathetic and miserable.

Mexico. No comments. I don't think their government is subjective at all.
The 1980s wants its talking points back. :feelsjuice:

Please, explain what do you mean?
The Taliban won Afghanistan, what makes you think the United States or our weak allies can go to war against the entire world simultaneously? Explain. :feelsjuice:

The Taliban won Afghanistan, what makes you think the United States or our weak allies can go to war against the entire world simultaneously? Explain. :feelsjuice:
Leaving Afghanistan was an act of deliverance from the hardships of guerrilla warfare in a godforsaken corner. Although it was reputationally negative for the United States.

I just don't see any realistic scenario for uniting a coalition against the US, much less "the whole world." In fact, China is now not helping Russia in any way. There were rumors that even Maviks would no longer be available for purchase. What else? Walkie-talkies Baofeng? This is complete shit. The Chinese are too careful and cowardly. Plus, as I said, the Russian establishment is doing everything in its turn to lose the war.

Iran might want to crush the US with all the power of Shiite weapons, but there the ayatollahs are shaking with fear that feminists and cucks can endure them any day.

I will not even write about the DPRK. Cuba and Nicaragua might as well be mentioned.

Leaving Afghanistan was an act of deliverance from the hardships of guerrilla warfare in a godforsaken corner. Although it was reputationally negative for the United States.

I just don't see any realistic scenario for uniting a coalition against the US, much less "the whole world." In fact, China is now not helping Russia in any way. There were rumors that even Maviks would no longer be available for purchase. What else? Walkie-talkies Baofeng? This is complete shit. The Chinese are too careful and cowardly. Plus, as I said, the Russian establishment is doing everything in its turn to lose the war.

Iran might want to crush the US with all the power of Shiite weapons, but there the ayatollahs are shaking with fear that feminists and cucks can endure them any day.

I will not even write about the DPRK. Cuba and Nicaragua might as well be mentioned.
Russia's biggest economic partner is China, the Chinese don't have to do anything for Russia militarily other than keep sending them money for gas and oil.

Ukraine will be taken over by Russia at the end of this year.

So, can't survive a guerrilla engagement with Afghanis and yet, we're capable of taking on China and Russia combined? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Ah yes, those C.I.A. and Mossad riots installed within Iran you mean. Iran is a huge supplier of oil to China, should be interesting if Israel invades Iran.

Why no mention of North Korea? :feelsjuice:

Russia's biggest economic partner is China, the Chinese don't have to do anything for Russia militarily other than keep sending them money for gas and oil.
Yes, but if you are talking about some kind of coalition, is it logical to assume that if there were prerequisites for such a coalition, they would be formed right now as a maximum?

"Ukraine will be taken over by Russia at the end of this year" - it is a massive cope. I myself would like to believe in it, but here in Russia this song was left even by propagandists who receive money for it. Even if we assume that tomorrow Ukraine will lose its command, Western lend-lease and expertise, and will be ready to fall into the hands of Putin, out of habit he will cowardly attribute it to his Western partners. The Chinese leadership is well aware of what corrupt degenerates are sitting in the Russian government. Such even as a proxy power to use - it's more expensive to themselves.

The most optimistic scenario assumes reaching the borders of Donetsk and Lugansk regions by the end of the year, but this will not happen either. There will be a long and bloody meat grinder, during which various excesses are possible. It is quite possible that Ukraine will overstrain. But the West will not let it fall until the time is right. It is quite possible that Ukraine will try to break through a corridor to the Crimea. In short, a complex situation, it is rather difficult to explain what is happening here. If I could explain in all the nuances, you would clutch your head. Its all pretty tragic. God cursed this world.

Yes, Iran has exhausted, it seems to me, its capabilities to build a "Shiite crescent" and is more or less on the verge.

The DPRK is a regime of one communist family, and like all communists, they are most worried about the safety of their reserves and the opportunity to fuck the working cattle that survive on wormy corn and love for their leaders. Nuclear weapons can be dangerous in their hands, but their military is hardly less than their economy.

Ukraine will be taken over by Russia at the end of this year.

So, can't survive a guerrilla engagement with Afghanis and yet, we're capable of taking on China and Russia combined? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Ah yes, those C.I.A. and Mossad riots installed within Iran you mean. Iran is a huge supplier of oil to China, should be interesting if Israel invades Iran.

Why no mention of North Korea? :feelsjuice:
Personally i think the ukrainian war will be just another long war like syria but who knows

It will end soon. :feelsjuice:
It could end quickly. If not for the shame of Kiev, Gostomel and Irpen. If not for the incompetent disposal of the RF Army near Belogorovka and Ugledar. If not for the abandonment of the Chernigov and Sumy regions with Kherson. If not for the devaluation of the life of the Russian soldier and the subsequent dehumanization of the Russians, the weakness of the leadership of which became obvious to everyone. If for every "meat assault" the generals were hanged, and not given awards. If propagandists were also hanged for their lies. If not for the creeping separatism within the Russian Federation, fueled by the state itself. If the Azov were executed in public, and not released. If international "volunteers" had guts hanging on football goals and sent these photos to their mothers in Oklahoma and Warsaw.

The victory will cost a great price, it is possible that including the life of the writer of these lines. Traitors in our government will sooner or later answer for everything.

Yes, but if you are talking about some kind of coalition, is it logical to assume that if there were prerequisites for such a coalition, they would be formed right now as a maximum?

"Ukraine will be taken over by Russia at the end of this year" - it is a massive cope. I myself would like to believe in it, but here in Russia this song was left even by propagandists who receive money for it. Even if we assume that tomorrow Ukraine will lose its command, Western lend-lease and expertise, and will be ready to fall into the hands of Putin, out of habit he will cowardly attribute it to his Western partners. The Chinese leadership is well aware of what corrupt degenerates are sitting in the Russian government. Such even as a proxy power to use - it's more expensive to themselves.

The most optimistic scenario assumes reaching the borders of Donetsk and Lugansk regions by the end of the year, but this will not happen either. There will be a long and bloody meat grinder, during which various excesses are possible. It is quite possible that Ukraine will overstrain. But the West will not let it fall until the time is right. It is quite possible that Ukraine will try to break through a corridor to the Crimea. In short, a complex situation, it is rather difficult to explain what is happening here. If I could explain in all the nuances, you would clutch your head. Its all pretty tragic. God cursed this world.

Yes, Iran has exhausted, it seems to me, its capabilities to build a "Shiite crescent" and is more or less on the verge.

The DPRK is a regime of one communist family, and like all communists, they are most worried about the safety of their reserves and the opportunity to fuck the working cattle that survive on wormy corn and love for their leaders. Nuclear weapons can be dangerous in their hands, but their military is hardly less than their economy.
The United States currently has the privilege of being the most corrupt nation on earth.

Last time I checked, Russia and China has an economic military alliance.

The west is running out of weapons to send to Ukraine, Russia on the other hand mass produces their own weapons. Iran is a sovereign nation and the only reason why it is having any problems is because of that fledgeling little apartheid state known as Israel. Yes, because capitalism doesn't do the same to its own workers, ever seen the poor ghettos in South Korea? Better yet, the tent cities of the United States? Any war against North Korea is a war with China, do you think the Chinese want American military bases on their borders? North Korea not only borders China but also the other side of Russia as well. :feelsjuice:

It could end quickly. If not for the shame of Kiev, Gostomel and Irpen. If not for the incompetent disposal of the RF Army near Belogorovka and Ugledar. If not for the abandonment of the Chernigov and Sumy regions with Kherson. If not for the devaluation of the life of the Russian soldier and the subsequent dehumanization of the Russians, the weakness of the leadership of which became obvious to everyone. If for every "meat assault" the generals were hanged, and not given awards. If propagandists were also hanged for their lies. If not for the creeping separatism within the Russian Federation, fueled by the state itself. If the Azov were executed in public, and not released. If international "volunteers" had guts hanging on football goals and sent these photos to their mothers in Oklahoma and Warsaw.

The victory will cost a great price, it is possible that including the life of the writer of these lines. Traitors in our government will sooner or later answer for everything.
There is nothing innocent of Ukraine, the C.I.A./ MI6 2014 Maiden political coup, the biological weapon facilities on the Ukrainian-Russian border, and of course, discussions of putting nuclear weapons on the border of Russia aimed directly at Moscow. That's the lovely thing about the internet, ways of bypassing the joke propaganda that calls itself the American mainstream media. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The United States currently has the privilege of being the most corrupt nation on earth.

Last time I checked, Russia and China has an economic military alliance.

The west is running out of weapons to send to Ukraine, Russia on the other hand mass produces their own weapons. Iran is a sovereign nation and the only reason why it is having any problems is because of that fledgeling little apartheid state known as Israel. Yes, because capitalism doesn't do the same to its own workers, ever seen the poor ghettos in South Korea? Better yet, the tent cities of the United States? Any war against North Korea is a war with China, do you think the Chinese want American military bases on their borders? North Korea not only borders China but also the other side of Russia as well. :feelsjuice:
The problem is that many foreigners do not understand what the Russian Federation is. In fact, this is a conglomerate of comprador groups that are not guided by the interests of Russia and its people.

The most corrupt state in the period of its decline can retain the features of a capable state. Kamalla Harris is more concerned about the white Americans than Putin is about the Russians, although their public roles are supposed to suggest otherwise. Therefore, I will not even talk about the production of weapons that you mentioned. All high-tech developments, including the production of UAVs, are completely profaned, for which figures such as Sergey Chemezov, the head of Rostec, are responsible. Russia is fighting with poorly modified Soviet weapons. There are no analogues of Excalibur, Starlink, no Hymars and loitering ammunition and other things. Often we are talking about the lack of high-quality medicine (instead of them - the dried-up tourniquets of Eymarch) and even directly weapons and uniforms. Russian soldiers are fighting in spite of the wrecking authorities. At the cost of superhuman efforts utilizing ukies. Yes, their stocks have already declined quite well, as well as stocks of Western weapons. But this is not the desired result.

No, Iran's problem is not so much in Israel as in its own degenerate leadership. It is less degenerate than in Russia, but still is.

The Chinese do not want anything at their borders, but the recent humiliation of Taiwan clearly shows where the difference between their desires and capabilities is.

this thread is hard postmaxx

over

There is nothing innocent of Ukraine, the C.I.A./ MI6 2014 Maiden political coup, the biological weapon facilities on the Ukrainian-Russian border, and of course, discussions of putting nuclear weapons on the border of Russia aimed directly at Moscow. That's the lovely thing about the internet, ways of bypassing the joke propaganda that calls itself the American mainstream media. :feelsjuice:
I don't deny it's fair. But Putin's first betrayal was when he left the Russian people to suffer under the yoke of a swine dictatorship in 2014. The Minsk agreements made a steroid monster out of a corpse called Ukraine. Putin could have sent in troops immediately after the coup in 2014, but he crap one's pants.

By the way, let me speak in here: if you have friends who decide to "go on a safari for some Russians" - knowing about the criminal policy of unequal exchanges, Russian soldiers stop capturing the enemy. For foreign participants, it happens that everything ends especially sadly sometimes.

In short, this is not a territory for selfies to the delight of redditors - here people die in the most painful way. On both sides.

The problem is that many foreigners do not understand what the Russian Federation is. In fact, this is a conglomerate of comprador groups that are not guided by the interests of Russia and its people.

The most corrupt state in the period of its decline can retain the features of a capable state. Kamalla Harris is more concerned about the white Americans than Putin is about the Russians, although their public roles are supposed to suggest otherwise. Therefore, I will not even talk about the production of weapons that you mentioned. All high-tech developments, including the production of UAVs, are completely profaned, for which figures such as Sergey Chemezov, the head of Rostec, are responsible. Russia is fighting with poorly modified Soviet weapons. There are no analogues of Excalibur, Starlink, no Hymars and loitering ammunition and other things. Often we are talking about the lack of high-quality medicine (instead of them - the dried-up tourniquets of Eymarch) and even directly weapons and uniforms. Russian soldiers are fighting in spite of the wrecking authorities. At the cost of superhuman efforts utilizing ukies. Yes, their stocks have already declined quite well, as well as stocks of Western weapons. But this is not the desired result.

No, Iran's problem is not so much in Israel as in its own degenerate leadership. It is less degenerate than in Russia, but still is.

The Chinese do not want anything at their borders, but the recent humiliation of Taiwan clearly shows where the difference between their desires and capabilities is.
You're quite educated for a typical incel poster, good to see I'm not the only deep thinker around here. Yes, definitely not the typical poster around here at all. :feelsEhh:

I'm sure Russia has its own internal problems of inequities, but so does the United States especially in more recent times. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are in charge of nothing, neither is our Senate or Congress for that matter. The true power center of the United States is WallStreet, anybody with a half a brain knows the true political dynamics of this nation.

The Russians are actually depleting their Soviet weapons and stockpiles, from what I understand they haven't even begun utilizing their new weapon tech yet which is very intriguing. Much of what you say sounds like anti Russian propaganda, next you'll be telling me that Russian soldiers are reduced to fighting with shovels at the front lines.

Ukraine is currently reduced to forceful conscription of young men in its nation, how long do you think that will last?

And Israeli government leadership is any less degenerate? That's funny.

The Chinese will eventually take Taiwan as well which is why our generals are currently saying they're preparing war with China by 2025. Frankly I don't blame the Chinese, a foreign occupied nation twenty five miles off their national coastline has been a nuisance for them several decades now.

I enjoy our conversation, but you're really going to have to bump up your A-Game here talking with me as I'm pretty much familiar with your style of thinking, strikes me as Wolfowitz Doctrine. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I don't deny it's fair. But Putin's first betrayal was when he left the Russian people to suffer under the yoke of a swine dictatorship in 2014. The Minsk agreements made a steroid monster out of a corpse called Ukraine. Putin could have sent in troops immediately after the coup in 2014, but he crap one's pants.
It was the United States and NATO that violated the Minsk Accords first. Even Angela Merkel admitted such. :feelsjuice:

By the way, let me speak in here: if you have friends who decide to "go on a safari for some Russians" - knowing about the criminal policy of unequal exchanges, Russian soldiers stop capturing the enemy. For foreign participants, it happens that everything ends especially sadly sometimes.

In short, this is not a territory for selfies to the delight of redditors - here people die in the most painful way. On both sides.
Last time I heard it was Ukrainians killing captured Russian POWs, the Russians have been more civilized in their treatment of detained military prisoners by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You're quite educated for a typical incel poster, good to see I'm not the only deep thinker around here. Yes, definitely not the typical poster around here at all. :feelsEhh:

I'm sure Russia has its own internal problems of inequities, but so does the United States especially in more recent times. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are in charge of nothing, neither is our Senate or Congress for that matter. The true power center of the United States is WallStreet, anybody with a half a brain knows the true political dynamics of this nation.

The Russians are actually depleting their Soviet weapons and stockpiles, from what I understand they haven't even begun utilizing their new weapon tech yet which is very intriguing. Much of what you say sounds like anti Russian propaganda, next you'll be telling me that Russian soldiers are reduced to fighting with shovels at the front lines.

Ukraine is currently reduced to forceful conscription of young men in its nation, how long do you think that will last?

And Israeli government leadership is any less degenerate? That's funny.

The Chinese will eventually take Taiwan as well which is why our generals are currently saying they're preparing war with China by 2025. Frankly I don't blame the Chinese, a foreign occupied nation twenty five miles off their national coastline has been a nuisance for them several decades now.

I enjoy our conversation, but you're really going to have to bump up your A-Game here talking with me as I'm pretty much familiar with your style of thinking, strikes me as Wolfowitz Doctrine. :feelsjuice:
Thank you my dude. I also thank you for the dialogue. I appreciate this space for the freedom of expression, which Western sites are often deprived of no less than Russian ones.

What is the difference between American difficulties and ours - you have leverage to influence the situation. You have more opportunities to defend yourself and your views - in a practical, legal, existential sense.

When I talked about Kamala Harris, I was referring to the public representation of the establishment.

Unfortunately, Russia is already fighting at the limit of its capabilities. There is no miracle weapon that is kept until a "special moment". No, this is not anti-Russian propaganda, this is the ability to take a sober look at the plight in which we find ourselves. Figures such as Igor Strelkov speak out even more harshly, and you definitely cannot suspect them of anti-Russian propaganda.

No rose colored glasses. I know about the situation on the front line first hand. Russian soldiers do not fight with shovels, but people fought, for example, with Mosin rifles. Can you imagine this? We are raising money for soldiers for medicine, because the situation is critical in some units. We are talking about the scale of theft, which is physically unimaginable in the US military. Another shit is in the fact that the military from Donetsk and Lugansk took on the entire burden of the situation. People who have been at the forefront of the struggle for many years were disposed of without any care because Putin treated them like second-class citizens. Sorry son, you are going to take a stronghold with a Mosin rifle and no body armor.

Wagner PMCs do not lack anything, including the best commanders. But there the survival rate is very low, and the point is not only that they are at the forefront of the struggle.

In Ukraine, everything is really pretty bad with mobilization. Video with a violent fence to the front is a common thing. And yesterday I saw a video of an 18 y.o. guy from Kharkov hanged himself live, having received a summons after the funeral of his father. All of this is pretty wild, especially in light of the fact that the concept of this war on the Russian side is to liberate part of our own people. I will say even more: I understand why Ukrainians hate Putin. And this gives an additional schizophrenic dimension to the situation.

Israel's leadership is less degenerate, if only because it would never dispose of its own citizens in the way that the Iranian government did in the war with Iraq or during the events of "building the Shia crescent zone of interests." However, this is logical: the level of Israeli statehood is built by powerful forces and receives support from the leading powers.

Well, be that as it may, I primarily enjoy the dialogue, not trying to influence your beliefs or prove something. I even rather just feel the need to share what is happening here, because for me these are not abstract conversations, but a reality for which I pay (so far only with my money, missed opportunities, dead acquaintances).

Last edited:
Last time I heard it was Ukrainians killing captured Russian POWs, the Russians have been more civilized in their treatment of detained military prisoners by comparison. :feelsjuice:
Russia treats Ukrainians in captivity too well. This causes a sense of impunity and arrogance. In this matter, the Russian command has shown itself to be absolute cuckolds. Did you hear about that British instructor who was sentenced to death and then released? He's back in action.

In turn, the Ukrainians showed extreme cruelty to those who were in captivity. Every conceivable form of torture, paraphrase of this to the relatives of dead soldiers in audio calls, the unspeakably vile desecration of corpses.

The result is retaliatory violence. It is unpleasant for me, but this is the only way to keep the enemy in a sense. But it will not be effective on its own in the long run, because there is no consolidation in the form of real military achievements. Thus, there is an accumulation of mutual hatred against the background of sluggish real changes at the front.

@Abu Bakr Al Inceli

We shall have to continue this conversation tomorrow as I must go to sleep soon, I'll respond back more then. :feelsjuice:

It was the United States and NATO that violated the Minsk Accords first. Even Angela Merkel admitted such. :feelsjuice:
Yes, but the point is not only that the failure to comply with the Minsk agreements was obvious, as Putin's officials themselves, such as Vladislav Surkov, admitted. This was predicted by all sensible Russian analysts from the very beginning. The point is that he Putin signed up in advance for obviously losing things. From a poor, socially, economically and nationally atomized country, Ukraine turned into an advanced military power, the power of which was sealed by waves of repression against Russians and the construction of a defense system. The Ukrainian state and army have strengthened over these nine years, while the Russian ones, on the contrary. And the funny thing is that all this time Putin has been trying to push the Donbass back into Ukraine, and he branded everyone who said that it was in vain, that opportunities would be missed, as warmongers. Hypocritical, cowardly creature.

I will also add that few people remember that the "tragedy in Bucha" was constructed as an attempt to divert the attention of Western governments and societies from the first high-profile massacre of the Russian military. And they did it. Then there were other executions, for example, in Kupyansk. There were tortures and executions of "collaborators" in the regions left by the Russian army. But the Russian government did not take any adequate measures. Thus, they are even more guilty than Ukrainians. For adequate people here it is obvious.

At the same time, if videos with executions of Ukrainian soldiers appear, Ukrainian propaganda does everything to glorify those soldiers.

Last edited:
A solid indicator of imminent economic crisis. Perhaps it's now the right time for people to withdraw all remaining cash from bank accounts
Going to be a lot of bank runs before it is all over. :feelsjuice:

Looks like they're pumping the stockmarket through the weekend, my guess is a short squeeze dead cat bounce through the weekend. The intervening stock manipulation at this point is grossly transparent. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Thank you my dude. I also thank you for the dialogue. I appreciate this space for the freedom of expression, which Western sites are often deprived of no less than Russian ones.

What is the difference between American difficulties and ours - you have leverage to influence the situation. You have more opportunities to defend yourself and your views - in a practical, legal, existential sense.

When I talked about Kamala Harris, I was referring to the public representation of the establishment.

Unfortunately, Russia is already fighting at the limit of its capabilities. There is no miracle weapon that is kept until a "special moment". No, this is not anti-Russian propaganda, this is the ability to take a sober look at the plight in which we find ourselves. Figures such as Igor Strelkov speak out even more harshly, and you definitely cannot suspect them of anti-Russian propaganda.

No rose colored glasses. I know about the situation on the front line first hand. Russian soldiers do not fight with shovels, but people fought, for example, with Mosin rifles. Can you imagine this? We are raising money for soldiers for medicine, because the situation is critical in some units. We are talking about the scale of theft, which is physically unimaginable in the US military. Another shit is in the fact that the military from Donetsk and Lugansk took on the entire burden of the situation. People who have been at the forefront of the struggle for many years were disposed of without any care because Putin treated them like second-class citizens. Sorry son, you are going to take a stronghold with a Mosin rifle and no body armor.

Wagner PMCs do not lack anything, including the best commanders. But there the survival rate is very low, and the point is not only that they are at the forefront of the struggle.

In Ukraine, everything is really pretty bad with mobilization. Video with a violent fence to the front is a common thing. And yesterday I saw a video of an 18 y.o. guy from Kharkov hanged himself live, having received a summons after the funeral of his father. All of this is pretty wild, especially in light of the fact that the concept of this war on the Russian side is to liberate part of our own people. I will say even more: I understand why Ukrainians hate Putin. And this gives an additional schizophrenic dimension to the situation.

Israel's leadership is less degenerate, if only because it would never dispose of its own citizens in the way that the Iranian government did in the war with Iraq or during the events of "building the Shia crescent zone of interests." However, this is logical: the level of Israeli statehood is built by powerful forces and receives support from the leading powers.

Well, be that as it may, I primarily enjoy the dialogue, not trying to influence your beliefs or prove something. I even rather just feel the need to share what is happening here, because for me these are not abstract conversations, but a reality for which I pay (so far only with my money, missed opportunities, dead acquaintances).
I assure you that common citizens here in this nation have no influence whatsoever, foreigners fall for our overseas political propaganda hook, line, and sinker. The reality is that this nation is an awful depressing place to live in many ways, we have sunk into a totalitarian tyrannical system of our own within the last thirty five years. For all intents or purposes the original good United States died in 1965 and of course by the late 1980s the last remnants of freedom for all people in this nation was finally eradicated entirely. Now we have a tyrannical system for the wealthy only and where everybody else who isn't wealthy are made into indentured slaves. We have no political leverage or sphere of influence for much of anything, completely non-existent now.

Why do I get the feeling when I read your posts I think to myself of a Navalny supporter?
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Body armor makes you slow moving in combat anyways, makes you a target for sniper fire or direct guided missiles.

I actually like Vladimir Putin, seems to be a very intelligent statesman unlike the dumb idiot trust fund kids and senile geriatrics that run our nation by comparison.

I think it was pure genius for Wagner to recruit prisoners as mercenaries, many criminals especially within the Russian mafia already have combat or killing experience in many ways where fighting comes natural to them. If you're going to have a fighting force of men it helps to have such men who are already not afraid of death or dying.

The entire history of Israel is built upon endless atrocities, espionage, and political blackmail. There's no comparison to be made between Israel and Iran. There's no reason to go to war with Iran either.

Well, I'm pretty set in my ways and line of thinking, that is for sure. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yes, but the point is not only that the failure to comply with the Minsk agreements was obvious, as Putin's officials themselves, such as Vladislav Surkov, admitted. This was predicted by all sensible Russian analysts from the very beginning. The point is that he Putin signed up in advance for obviously losing things. From a poor, socially, economically and nationally atomized country, Ukraine turned into an advanced military power, the power of which was sealed by waves of repression against Russians and the construction of a defense system. The Ukrainian state and army have strengthened over these nine years, while the Russian ones, on the contrary. And the funny thing is that all this time Putin has been trying to push the Donbass back into Ukraine, and he branded everyone who said that it was in vain, that opportunities would be missed, as warmongers. Hypocritical, cowardly creature.
The reality of all this is pretty simple, it isn't the Russians or Chinese who have military bases all around the world, it is the United States. It isn't the Russians or Chinese who utilizes a world reserve currency to bully all nations of the world into submission, it is the United States. The new world order is basically the United States trying to make everybody American globally and as an American myself I can tell you it sucks entirely, the whole American ideal of exceptionalism is a bullshit lie. The failures or errors of American neoliberalism are enormous. As for Ukraine everybody already knows it is an American, British, and Israeli installed puppet government. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: