Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The collapse of society can't come soon enough.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Watching the news this morning there was a lot of talk about the country heading into reccession. Energy and gas prices are going up along with food and rent.
The war in Ukraine seems far from over and if Putin feels backed into a corner maybe he might start dropping nukes into the west. A dangerous man with nothing to lose becomes even more dangerous.

I may be somewhat misinformed about some of these topics but the point is I want the world to burn. Idgaf what happens to me, people and the world in general have treated me like shit, I've suffered enough so it's about time the tables turned permanently. Yeah, this sounds like your typical edgelord, youngcel rant but just indulge me OK. I feel like shit atm.

No way back, just all out chaos and destruction. Burn mofo burn, let the mofos burn.
:society:

Burn Baby burn, Disco Inferno.

I genuinely hope we all die

Ukraine invading Crimea and Putin reacting with nukes, plz happen :ahegao:

I need plenty more wageslaves, but they are not coming fast enough! There is only one safe investment left in China: NIO. This China (zero-Covid policy) extended lockdown pissing me off. When tha fake Jew banksters like me get eaten alive, then more of the unwashed masses must starve.

543E2626 5B69 4769 84D5 3C18A871E6C6